LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You Fill Your Pants...

• 1 month later...

These are the ones for me.

1. Sit in it an mush around.

4. Decide how long you can possibly stay in the mess, enjoy it, and deal with cleanup way later on down the line.

6. Enjoy every moment of a favorite activity, spend the time you can, and then plan for clean-up as you can, when you can and return to life again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for sure! Lol I'm sitting here in a diaper that I just messed, and I always immediately go and slowly sit down in it. I love the feeling of it mushing all over my bottom, it makes me feel like such a baby :)

Pretty sure I'll be wetting and messing my diaper for life ;) #BabyLife

None of the above?

If my bowels empty during the night, I just go back to sleep and take care of the problem in the morning.

Most times, I poop in the morning either as I'm waking up or while I'm shaving, brushing my teeth, or working on the computer. When that happens, I just continue what was doing. Since my computer is in my bedroom, most mornings I'll check my email, bank accounts, and DD before taking a shower.

Of course, I end up sitting in my wet and dirty diaper. However, I don't purposely "mush" it around. Anymore, I don't get a sexual turn on from wearing and using diapers. I just like the gratification I get from being able to immediately relieve the discomfort of a full bladder or rectum.

1. Sit in it an mush around?

Yes. I love the feeling of a large load squishing between my butt cheeks.

2. Avoid any contact with the stuff loaded into your pants for as long as possible?

Nope. (see #1)

3. Immediately begin self-loathing and figure out how, when and where you are going to get yourself cleaned up?

Nope. I consider pooping a part of wearing diapers. If I'm going to wear, I might as well wet AND mess too.

I also like the feeling of when it's coming out and sitting in it and squishing around.

4. Decide how long you can possibly stay in the mess, enjoy it, and deal with cleanup way later on down the line?

Yes. I'm afraid of getting a rash. I usually change within an hour or so. It really depends on how firm it is.

5. Rue the fact you've pooped your pants, and beat yourself up for being such a "baby" and have messed yourself?

Nope. (see #3)

6. Enjoy every moment of a favorite activity, spend the time you can, and then plan for clean-up as you can, when you can and return to life again.

Yes. (see #4)

• 1 month later...

1, 3, 4 and 6, depending on mood, and how long I@ve got to be able to remain in the diaper before I have to clean up in order to ensure the house doesn't have oders that people can detect, and so I can clear the mess away without anyone being around... Also love to leave it in the diaper, and feel the weight of it, pulling down, before getting it properly in contact with my skin...

I'd have to say none of the above. I'm not bowel incontinent, but one of the benefits of wearing diapers is being able to relieve the discomfort of a full bowel as soon as possible.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because I have to go. When that happens, I just soil my diaper and go back to sleep. Normally, I have a bowel movement shortly after getting up in the morning. Again, I just let it happen and continue my morning activities, then clean up when I take my morning shower. During the day, I'm more circumspect about soiling my diapers. If I'm at home, no problem. I just go and clean up within an hour or so. Away from home, I'll use a toilet because the smell of a dirty diaper becomes immediately noticeable to anyone in the area.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Simple question.

When you fill your pants, poop yourself, load your diapers, do you:

1. Sit in it an mush around?

2. Avoid any contact with the stuff loaded into your pants for as long as possible?

3. Immediately begin self-loathing and figure out how, when and where you are going to get yourself cleaned up?

4. Decide how long you can possibly stay in the mess, enjoy it, and deal with cleanup way later on down the line?

5. Rue the fact you've pooped your pants, and beat yourself up for being such a "baby" and have messed yourself?

• 1 month later...

1 4 and 6 for me, I like to stay in my poopy nappy as long as possible, playing baby and also doing other things, usually i save the mushing until last!

• 2 months later...

When I fill my pants i feel so content, such a relaxing feeling to let go-

and then I love to squish around in it and sit in it as long as I can.

I carry wipes and new didis with me so I clean myself when I need to, but not until I really need to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

actually since last Sunday I haven't used the toilet once and only used my nappy I usually have a BM first thing in the morning and I have been changing when I get round to it especially if I am doing something i'll finish that and then change.