LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You Fill Your Pants...

• 3 weeks later...

For me its 3, but I'm also a 6. I plan it out, hell I'm already thinking about what I'm gonna do after work. Usually, I'll shut my door in my bedroom, light some candles in advance to help with the smell, then I'll do my business. Honestly, doing #1 & #2 both in a diaper is the most amazing, liberating feeling, but as soon as I smell it, then the loathing begins. Strange, but its a love hate relationship.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As others have mentioned numbers 1, 4 and 6 is certainly how I go about things as well. Though I don't stay in a messy diaper as often anymore because I'm prone to rashes. If I'm engaged in an activity I often don't notice but I always have baby powder on so the smell isn't too imposing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Do I:

1. Sit in it an mush around? Yes :blush::)

2. Avoid any contact with the stuff loaded into your pants for as long as possible? Well sort of but that long as possible is usually quite not so long.

3. Immediately begin self-loathing and figure out how, when and where you are going to get yourself cleaned up? I don't hate myself, but I do usually figure out how to clean-up. I have to.

4. Decide how long you can possibly stay in the mess, enjoy it, and deal with cleanup way later on down the line? Yes to the stay & enjoy, , no to the deal with clean-up way later (unless ten minutes qualifies as "way later" )

5. Rue the fact you've pooped your pants, and beat yourself up for being such a "baby" and have messed yourself? Those are the best times, so no regrets :)

6. Enjoy every moment of a favorite activity, spend the time you can, and then plan for clean-up as you can, when you can and return to life again.

Oh yea :)

• 9 months later...

Simple question.

When you fill your pants, poop yourself, load your diapers, do you:

1. Sit in it an mush around?

2. Avoid any contact with the stuff loaded into your pants for as long as possible?

3. Immediately begin self-loathing and figure out how, when and where you are going to get yourself cleaned up?

4. Decide how long you can possibly stay in the mess, enjoy it, and deal with cleanup way later on down the line?

5. Rue the fact you've pooped your pants, and beat yourself up for being such a "baby" and have messed yourself?

6. Enjoy every moment of a favorite activity, spend the time you can, and then plan for clean-up as you can, when you can and return to life again.

Um, for me, #2 is #6, and I go back to everyday life and living very refreshed and fulfilled. But, that's ME! LOL

Simple question.

2. Avoid any contact with the stuff loaded into your pants for as long as possible?

3. Immediately begin self-loathing and figure out how, when and where you are going to get yourself cleaned up?

4. Decide how long you can possibly stay in the mess, enjoy it, and deal with cleanup way later on down the line?

5. Rue the fact you've pooped your pants, and beat yourself up for being such a "baby" and have messed yourself?

1, 4 and 6. I love the feeling of sitting down and squishing a large load all over my butt and up between my legs. I will stay in the messy diaper as long as I can and enjoy every minute of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Um, for me, #2 is #6, and I go back to everyday life and living very refreshed and fulfilled. But, that's ME! LOL

• 2 years later...

For me it's 1, 4, and 6. My wife knows that I like to be in a poopy diaper. I love how it feels in my diaper I like the size load in the weight of it. She will make sure that I get to stay in it. She has even purchased me lock on plastic panties. She says she likes to have total control of when I get changed. So now I get to where my poopy diaper from long periods of a time and enjoy it.

Edited by Waynes
Wasn't finished
  • 3 weeks later...

1, 4, and 6 depending on how it feels and if anybody is home.

If nobody is home and im not feeling itchy or anything i will enjoy it for a while while i do something i enjoy, then mush it around before i take a shower to get clean.

If my family is home i enjoy it in my room behind my closed door until i need to shower and get clean.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

4 & 6 The bigger poo in my pants the better. I love to savor the experience feeling the weight & mass of it, waddling around in a messed up state doing jobs around my home for a prolonged period.I like to feel the way it's moving around back there & my load is changing shape. 1 can be fun too but I like to go easy on it as it makes things bit too mucky for my liking. Mostly its when I'm alone in private.