LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When You Fill Your Pants...

Simple question.

When you fill your pants, poop yourself, load your diapers, do you:

1. Sit in it an mush around?

2. Avoid any contact with the stuff loaded into your pants for as long as possible?

3. Immediately begin self-loathing and figure out how, when and where you are going to get yourself cleaned up?

4. Decide how long you can possibly stay in the mess, enjoy it, and deal with cleanup way later on down the line?

5. Rue the fact you've pooped your pants, and beat yourself up for being such a "baby" and have messed yourself?

6. Enjoy every moment of a favorite activity, spend the time you can, and then plan for clean-up as you can, when you can and return to life again.

Um, for me, #2 is #6, and I go back to everyday life and living very refreshed and fulfilled. But, that's ME! LOL

• Like 1

1. If possible, I try to stay on my feet as long as possible and enjoy the big bulge before enjoying the sensation of sitting down and feeling it mush all around. After I do, I sit in it for hours, if possible.

2. Not necesarily. I'm more inclined to do this if I do it in my diapers. Sometimes I don't have time for my diapers and instead put on a favorite pair of tight white men's bikini briefs (which I call "my delightful doodoo pants") and plastic pants, and poop in those. When I do that I often reach down the back of my plastic pants and feel the bulge through my pooped underwear. For some reason I really like that.

3. I don't really do any self-loathing anymore, I've now completely accepted that I do this and I love it.

4. Sometimes, if I'm alone in the house and have nothing to do all day.

5. No. I love the fact that I'm a baby and pooped myself.

6. YES! (I have a specific order in which I clean up, which I described in Goden's "Diaper Messing FAQs" topic which you can find in this same forum).

Guest Diaperdragon

For me, it's 1, 4 & 6. I would try to stay in them as long as I can before I have change them. I try to stay in them for the whole day or until they leak out.

Simple question.

When you fill your pants, poop yourself, load your diapers, do you:

2. Avoid any contact with the stuff loaded into your pants for as long as possible?

4. Decide how long you can possibly stay in the mess, enjoy it, and deal with cleanup way later on down the line?

5. Rue the fact you've pooped your pants, and beat yourself up for being such a "baby" and have messed yourself?

6. Enjoy every moment of a favorite activity, spend the time you can, and then plan for clean-up as you can, when you can and return to life again.

Those are the ones I like. And I know some dont agree but if the pants pooping happens in public the better it is.

At first, it's #2 (no pun intended); I want to enjoy the warmth and feeling of the unadulterated bulge for a while. #1 is my favorite, it's what I love doing the most and I want to do it while the poop is still warm. I usually sit and squish five minutes after pooping. Sometimes, I'll engage in #6, try to do a chore or activity with the poop back there, either pre- or post-squish, but normally #1 is what I do and what I love the most.

Sometimes I don't have time for my diapers and instead put on a favorite pair of tight white men's bikini briefs (which I call "my delightful doodoo pants") and plastic pants, and poop in those. When I do that I often reach down the back of my plastic pants and feel the bulge through my pooped underwear. For some reason I really like that.

Nice! I really like that too.

Yeah, 1,4&6 as well :blush: always enjoyed doing it, the feeling as it's happening and then the feel of a heavy load and the bulge in the seat of my pants.....AH! I don't know why, but it just leaves a satisfied feeling and something of accomplishment...I guess.....and the fact that I did something that is very socially unacceptable and naughty! :P