LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poll: Wear A Diaper Or Have A Diapered Lover?

BoTox

• 3 weeks later...

I love being in charge and I am a maternal person. I enjoy the bond when I diaper my boy. I also love the caring feeling I get when I change his wet diaper. I also feel the same caring feeling for him as when I diapered my kids when they were young.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Julie,

I'm so sorry that you've only had that experience. It is my observation that all the "I'm looking for a Mommy" guys here are the ones that drive the biological women away.My wife is AB and I give lots of attention in addition fully supporting her. Even so, when it's time for bed, we put each other in night diapers. Of course you are looking for as much take as you give, you are just like everyone else! I think that the guys who are new here should introduce themselves with what they have to give rather than what they want to take. Due to the imbalance, I welcome the girls signing on with what they are looking for (to take). Maybe after some time, we could all sign in admitting that we are looking for something but have something to give as well.

Wishing you better dates,

Honu

several diapered guys I've dated only seemed to want attention to THEIR diaper needs. mine did not count and were not even considered.

So sorry you have experienced the negative side this fetish so much. However, I'd be interested in know if they were AB, DL or however you would describe them?

Also, what is your preference, diapered self or diapered lover? I can make an assumption but prefer not to. ;)

Wearing them, myself. Trying to think about the idea of a partner wearing them, either instead, or as well. The instead of me, definately wouldn't work; damnit I want to be wearing them! But can't quite decide if having a partner who also* wore them would be a good or bad thing... Nope can't figure that one out, would need to try to know for certain... Diapering maybe just too much a 'personal' 'alone' thing, thus far in my life... So maybe also something that would change, over time...

I'm a lucky guy because I get to wear and my wife enjoys wearing also. If someday she decided she didn't want to do it anymore, I'd still be happy just wearing them myself, but I'd certainly miss the fun of wearing together. It's always great to "pamper" her. ;)

Been thinking about this a bit more... And actually I think it'd be rather nice to be able to pamper, and change the diapers of a lover, for them, as a very intimate thing to do for them, and, of course, in my case, have them return the favour... mmmm....

• 1 month later...

several diapered guys I've dated only seemed to want attention to THEIR diaper needs. mine did not count and were not even considered.

I have experienced this as well. In fact even mentioning that I have an unmet need is usually not met with understanding and caring attentiveness. Instead he just quits trying and takes care of his own needs in secret or when I'm not around. Very hurtful.

• Like 1

I have experienced this as well. In fact even mentioning that I have an unmet need is usually not met with understanding and caring attentiveness. Instead he just quits trying and takes care of his own needs in secret or when I'm not around. Very hurtful.

That is also a very sad commentary on the selfishness of others. Anyone only in it for their own needs is pretty much useless. Sorry to hear it.

as a DL, I find this comment (and Julie's) much like what I have heard from females I've met who are DL. My interest is mainly in the woman who wears and wets, since I've rarely worn diapers

myself and I really like it BEST when SHE wears. I guess that's why I hit it off so well with my first g/f who wore for need, but found the pleasure in diapers, too. I was fascinated by her peculiar 'needs' for diaper use and learned how to please HER unmet needs in this rather unusual fetish. I understood how intimate this can become and yet how difficult it was for her to explain to potential lovers. She, too, was not given any attention of respect. It was all about the MALE getting his satisfaction. Well, I took a different approach and expressed my true feelings on how much a diapered woman attracts and excites me. This delighted her and she was so happy I paid attention to her desires...which only delighted me in return, too. So for Untiedark and Julie, let me say is I hear you and understand. This is based in the fact I've had some rather nice diapered relationships in the past, and the women could certainly verity that!

Good luck to both of you in finding that guy who puts YOUR needs first!

John

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I definitely want to be the one diapered, I don't want to share!!! :P I haven't told my husband yet but when I do I'll tell him I have no expectations of him trying them (I guess he could if he wanted to but I seriously doubt he would, he's too much of a tough guy..) Don't get wrong, I love taking care of him (do the laundry and cook and tend to the house and do anything he needs to make his day easier (i have a job though)). But i would prefer to be the "taker" when it comes to diapers :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a good question and I like the thought process on it all. I'd would love a diapered lover, and think about it often, but it doesn't change the fact that I have to wear diapers to be happy, I just can't go about my day without them, so if I had to choose, I would say me being diapered and just someone to accept it.

• Like 1