LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wrestling: "Diaper Matches?!"

Found this poking around Chross' spanking message board:

I've been reading some wrestling books recently and in the USWA or Memphis Championship Wrestling, there used to be a bunch of spankings going on. Now many many posts ago somebody posted some AMAZING videos of some nurse looking woman whipping some chicks with belts over desks during promo's. Is there anyway somebody can find these videos? They used to have powder and diaper stipulations also...70's-80's was some great wrestling action form what I've read! I can't find videos anywhere, only blogs and stuff that talk about them. I need help finding this amazing material. Help me please! thanks!

Were these common? Has anyone ever seen one? I'm not really a wrestling fan, so would someone mind explaining what this is all about?

Thanks in advance,

Parker

Babes In Diapers

All I can really remember is in the 90's for some reason Golddust had shown up to an event dressed as a baby complete with bonnet and YES diaper. Just a gag, but still, that's the best i can tell ya.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Look it up on youtube, type in diaper matches.. There was on real good one, between Razor Ramoan, and the 123 kid.

I remember when I was a kid, there was a match that they were talking about where the guy was going to be in a diaper, the other guys had a girl with them and she had a diaper bag. Really cool stuff.

Basically what the matches boil down to, is humiliation. Dr X wrestles against Joe Bob, they have a feud and they have a few matches back and forth. Then they decide to have a match, where the loser has to wear a diaper!

Hope that helps.

Yea, Memphis/USWA was known for their "werid" gimmick for their matches/storylines lol. and the crybaby match between 123 kids/X-Pac/Syxx and Razor Ramon/Scott Hall at In Your House 6 is a pretty good match imo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...