LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Sexual Or Recreational?

BoTox

Are diapers a sexual thing for you? Is it recreational? Perhaps you have a mixture of both!

How do you incorporate your diapers into your existence?

Personally, I wear one when I'm feeling a bit naughty and love the feeling of wearing one under my clothes as I run my errands or tend to the yard. Very exciting.

I'd have to say it is half sexual, half rec. I'd prefer to have a diapered lady instead of wearing myself but you play the hand you are dealt in this life.

• Like 1

Like you, it's a mixed bag.

There's a strong sexual element when it comes to wearing diapers. What makes it sexual is its taboo nature. For me, I like wearing them knowing that nobody else knows. I like using my diaper with no hesitation, and I like how nobody knows if I used it or when I did. The mystique helps. I like seeing other men and women diapered -- whether they use it or not, it doesn't matter. I'm already hooked.

There's also a convenience element. I wear because I have partial incontinence as a result of GERD and IBS. I suffer from a lot of gas, and that often pushes down on my stomach and sphincter muscles -- so when I use my diaper, it feels refreshing versus "holding it" for a certain period of time.

I definitely agree. It feels like you are getting away with something. The chance of getting caught, though I doubt anything terrible would happen, is a thrill.

Sorry to hear of your ailimentary ailments but at least your fetish is beneficial.

Recreational, as I am an avowed DL for over 40 years, and wear diapers often, and use them when I'm in them, AND as sexual as can be - which is probably one reason I AM a DL - since my first conscious orgasm was the direct result of stimulation from the make-shift diaper I was wearing at the time it happened, at age 12, that tender impressionable age which left a lasting sexual impression upon me.

Now, I find nothing MORE sexually stimulating that seeing pictures of adult women wearing diapers - even moreso than like a fully naked Playboy centerfold ! - and having my wife join me in diapers, OMG, bang, zoom, to the moon! And, there is virtually nothing more physically stimulating that having intimate relations with my betrothed while wearing diapers - um, a guy can be "exposed" over the top of the waist band of a diaper and plastic pants, a woman can be "exposed" by taking down one side of an applied diaper - especially messy diapers (I know, TMI...).

I like who I am, and how I am, and feel my DL side/life/world has been very fulfilling for me and has made me a more well-rounded (no pun intended from old "puffy butt" here...) person. I'm glad I have this special quirk about me, and once I got to a point of comfort with it, have enjoyed every minute of it. When I'm NOT diapered, my wife knows there's something wrong. How's THAT for non-verbal "communication"?

• Like 1

Interesting and congrats on finding a willing participant to join you.

Being comfortable with your own self is definitely a milestone I have not hit yet and I'm well past the age of teen angst. ;)

Did your spouse always know or has it been a gradual discovery?

Having discovered at a young age - just prior to teen years, and just prior to first self-induced orgasm - that my desire to return to diapers, and try them for the intended purpose(s) was so strong, even at that age, I feared I was sick or mentally ill. After all, how could someone my age, though still almost a nightly bedwetter, with diapers never given a thought to for use to make my mornings way more comfortable, want to wear diapers again? It just wasn't right. It was wrong(love that guilt and self-loathing, even from the beginning...)! If only I could find that I was not alone, that I was not the only one, my age, wanting to still be in diapers. How naive I was!

Since from the gitgo, diapers wearing and use was very sexual for me. My first conscious self-induced orgasm was while wearing a make-shift diaper. Any wonder how and why I got "locked in" to being a DL?

My first attempt at disclosure and revelation was to my first wife, AFTER we were married. And, to say it went badly, and was never really accepted, is an understatement. I had the conflict regarding AB and the need for things infantile to legitimize the wear and use of diapers. I know better now... However, it was at this point I found, through a personals section of a men's magazine called "Nugget", that I was NOT alone, and there were others like me. That opened up a way to contact others, at least in those days, by snail mail. And, slowly, my diaper world began to expand and unfold, which put me more at ease.

My second attempt at disclosure and revelation was to my second wife, a RN, and I tried another way, portraying myself as a bedwetter who needed diapers at night. Given her inquisitive nature, while she might have simply accepted the bedwetting story and my diapers, I knew before long she would be having some discussion with my mother or parents about my bedwetting and use of/need for diapers. Um, my parents knew nothing of my diaper side/life/world. I felt I needed to 'fess up, to the truth, and again, while things infantile were included, to legitimize the wear and use of diapers, it was accepted and even participated with, as children came along. Later, while it wasn't the wedge it could have been, a divorce ensued, and diapers were used as leverage against me, which didn't work.

At this point, I decided that I was not going to live in fear anymore. I was not going to ever hide my DL side/life/world again in my life. While I would search for, somehow, a DL woman, if I was ever to have another marriage, my partner would HAVE to accept my DL side/life/world, if not encourage it, better, participate with it, and best would be to have her join me. I decided that my DL side/life/world would be UP-FRONT, revealed from the start, and if it was not accepted, as much as I might care for the woman I wanted to date, we would go our own separate ways, BEFORE time and emotion was invested, and feelings hurt.

My wife was told and I revealed to her early on in our dating. She had the opportunity to opt out and move on. She chose to accept me for how I was, how I am, and what I'm into. With that, I have little by little presented her more of my DL side/life/world to the point where, today, I spend a lot of time in diapers, including discreetly under regular clothing out in public, and using them to my heart's content.

That I could only wish for others in our "community". It takes patience and intelligence and refusal to allow fear to preclude revelation and a comfortable DL life. As "they" say, it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. In this case, better to opt for being able to indulge one's DL side/life/world and not have to hide it, do it on the sly - which can be seen to be akin to "cheating" on a partner, which in this case, is with a prop, a diaper - and be unhappy with unfulfilled and unsatisfied urges for the rest of one's life. Not for me, and it doesn't HAVE to be for anyone else.

'Fess up, be up front, and risk having fulfillment. It CAN happen.

• 3 months later...

when i was 8 yrs old i would'nt do something my mom told me to do, so she had me get a paddle from top the fridge take it to her pull my pants down and she spanked me bare but tell i peed all over the floor, she got mad and put me in a diaper and made me go to bed. while i was laying in bed i started getting a tickle feeling as my penis rubbed against the diaper, getting me verry excited. will from that point on i related to fanticies of me and my friends being in diapers, always getting me very horny. well unfortunatly i was to young to get diapers so i hat to survive awhile on daydreams. untill i was 11 and got allowance, saved up and got brave enough to go to the store and get my first pack of diapers. i now to this day very much enjoy fasination of sex in a diaper, or anything else in a diaper for that matter. im a gay man looking for excitement with another.

• Like 1

I think there's some of both in all of us with only the ratio varying among the different people B) And it is not a constant ratio because we're human and somewhat inconsistent in nature at best :rolleyes: For me it began as sexual moreso than recreational, but it didn't stay there. Now it's mostly a balance between practical and enjoyable (recreational you might say), and it's highly missed when I'm not wearing (which is very rare except when I'm at home airing out). There's still some sexuality there but not much, which is also my nature when it comes to my sexuality in general :blush: We're all different in this and everything else, and there is no right or wrong involved save that we all need to allow for others to be as different as we are to them :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Both. Wearing diapers and waterproof pants takes me back to a time when life was simple and everything was taken care of. But of course I now have feelings (and reactions) that I never had as a baby! Best of both worlds, I'd say.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A bit of both. If you think about it, sex is a kind of recreation anyway.

I agree with vaarjas, I consider sex recreational. Now I would be lying if I denied the prurient nature of my interest in diapers, but for me wearing them is less sexual than it used to be. When I first had the chance to acquire them, my heart would pound wildly at just the thought of wearing diapers. Now that it's been a few years, I wear them much more casually - sometimes under my clothes during everyday activities as BoTox does. In fact, I wore them to work tonight! Alls I gotta say is it's hard to have a bad day at work when you're wearing diapers...

In fact, I wore them to work tonight! Alls I gotta say is it's hard to have a bad day at work when you're wearing diapers...

Hehe, it certainly tempers the bad parts by knowing you have your own compensation under your clothes.

• 3 weeks later...

I won't lie that I find women in diapers extremely attractive though diapers for me are no longer just a passing thing <_< now does putting on a diaper make me horny? no, but seeing women in diapers, well yeah but that doesn't mean i switch from one brain to another <_<

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Still pretty new to it all really, but certainly at the moment its very much mainly a sexual thing. Though, (and probably tied in with the sexual aspects), its the very sensual thing of it; The feel of the bulk of the diaper (home made toweling thus far), actually the bulk of the diaper itself is something I really love, maybe that is more a sensual or comfort feeling type thing, not sure, but then of course, also the whole sensual aspect of the feel of the heavy, wet/soiled diaper, which then ties in nicely with the humiliation side of things, and I guess then that ties in with the more sexual nature, sub/dom humiliation etc... Still trying to decide what disposables to get, so I can do it more often, some bulky ones for when I'm alone, and maybe some slimmer ones I can wear a bit more discretely, the latter will maybe move more beyond the sexual, in the same kind of ways others have described here, more towards the feeling of security, the sensual feel of the diaper, the 'mental' aspects of knowing I'm diapered, and no one around me knowing...

• 1 month later...

Both for me. I find them sexy and they turn me on and even the thought of peeing into them is a turn on. But I also feel happier in them and more comfortable in them and have made them my lifestyle and replaced my underwear. They have become my underwear now. I decided to stay in them 24/7 for the rest of my life after my husband forced me into them. I think it's better for our child anyway or else he will wonder why mom wears them sometimes or off and on. So it's either I wear them or I don't and I pick wear them. I could wear at night only but I like my diapers so I pick 24/7 and I don't have a choice anyway. I tried going a few days without diapers when I wasn't forced in them anymore and it didn't feel right. I felt so happy and better when my husband decided I am wearing diapers again. I have gotten that addicted.

• Like 1

I could have sworn I responded to this a ways back. As I posted elsewhere I identify as asexual. Diapers for me, despite being just a DL and having no interest in AB stuff, are not sexual. It's not even a comfort thing, at least not in terms of a security blanket like object. I just like to wear diapers when I can. I guess the closest thing I can equate it to is my similar interest in clothing in general. I get very pleased, although not in any sort of sexual way, by getting new clothing or wearing clothing I particularly like.

Likewise I also find other people who dress in clothes I enjoy looking at, or diapers, or even better both, appealing. Though this is just in an aesthetic sense. What I find appealing tends towards the female as well although not neccesarilly the female sex more so just those things as a society we consider feminine. I particularly am fond of androgyny. People like a Tilda Swinton, David Bowie, Brian Molko, Grace Jones, etc.