LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little BabyDoll Christine

Some 9 yearsw ago there wasw an AB site called MOMMY ROSE'S NURSERY. One of the things they had was a drawing app that you could use to make primitive pictures then stick them on "the refrigeratro" as with a magnet. This app was called TUX Paint

This would have been sooooo scrumptious for RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME and I looked it up. Apparently there was a hefty fee so I forgot about it

Just recently, the subject of a drawing app at R&RGH came up and I re-connected with Tux, now unrestricted "educational" freeware, but it would not upload fully to the site so I abandoned it for now. However this would be a good place to put a link and a review

This is an art app for ages 3 to 10. Tux is a penguin.The program does not have a lot to offer but it is cute. You get drawing tools, stamps a text app that uses a font folder to which you can add. When you click on some of the functions a squeaky voice makes sounds.There is a companion download with more sounds and stamps. Not being that interested in soemething I could not use the way I wanted, I did not do that much with it, just a few things to get the feel of it. However for someone who runs an ageplay site and knows how, like DD, It might be just the thing or if you want a "little" art set for yourself or a "littles" physical "playhouse" You might want to have some "playware"

One thing I was disappointed with was the lack of little girl "stamps", they were either gender-neutral or LB

http://tuxpaint.org/

Archived