LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Would You Do?

PamperGirlie

When Would You Potty Train?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. At what age would you potty train?

• Normal (Age 2)
    • 3 years old
    • 4 years old
    • 5 years old
    • When they're ready
    • Never

Whenever they are ready. I believe that even if kids were told they could stay in diapers forever, they would probably give them up around age 4 to 5.

I would say when the kids are ready, but probably I'd start encouraging them around age 3. Starting at age 2 just seems harsh, and I know that changing diapers can be a hassle for parents, but that's part of raising kids. It's messy and inconvenient, but you do it anyway because you love them.

My daughter was ready to give up diapers when she was 2. My son took much longer. We didn't force either one.

parents like this i love. not forcing their kids to grow up fast.

though my gf (on here) says that around age two should start potty training but i do say when they are ready. let them enjoy being a young kid when they can. the world is a hard enough being a kid already. my parents are wanting my nephew to start using the potty right now and he's 2 years and about 5 months old

I have 3 children. I let them train at their own pace. I couldn't very well force them to potty train when I have always struggled with it myself. None of them had any trouble so I consider them lucky.

Hugs,

Freta

The fact that there's an option for 4, 5 and never hear is terrifying. Obviously some kids take longer to potty train but not doing so at all or delaying it because of your fetish is an awful, sick and despicable thing to do.

• 6 months later...

This really shouldnt be a poll question at all :D I mean, we all pretty much agree that potty training should happen when the kid is ready and up for it, no need to force them, that is just plain wrong, in my opinion. My parents let me be in diapers pretty much till I was about 3, no rush, no big deal. My cousin has a daughter, 2 years old, and she is already out of diapers. My other cousin has a child of that same age and the kid still wears diapers. So it really is up to the kid to start feeling the desire to be out of diapers him/herself. Plus, I think when there are siblings involved that are older than the given child, that also can stimulate the kid in diapers to potty train.

• 4 weeks later...

Until he is ready. I have started already but it's with sitting him on the potty so he gets used to it. He already is used to sitting on it but hasn't figured out yet he is to go pee pee in it. I'm being patient with it. He has lots of time. I just hope he follows his dad's example instead of deciding to stay in diapers because mommy wears them. It's hard hiding them from the youngster. He is always around.

I voted "when ready," but I would introduce the idea a few months before their fourth birthday if they had not shown any inclination beforehand. Some kids simply aren't aware that it might be an option, or are not sure what to do, and general-education preschool and kindergarten generally requires a child to be potty trained (at least during the day).

However, some children with special needs may never have the physical or mental capacity to be fully potty trained.

• 3 years later...

When they're ready - but I think that's the underlying basis of modern toilet training.

As a person who was toilet-trained at the normal age, who then deliberately lost continence, and later came to feel that he should have kept it, I would definitely toilet train my kids.

• 3 months later...