LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Ever Wear During An Acutal Colonoscopy And Not Just For The Prep?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i am quite frightened at the prospect of going through a colonoscopy. I have one scheduled in about week and a half. As i have some urinary continence issues, i am also concerned about getting cathed and stuff. I had to use a foley last year and I do not wish to repeat the experience- its quite painful and uncomfortable - and ended up bleeding for long while

i am quite frightened at the prospect of going through a colonoscopy. I have one scheduled in about week and a half. As i have some urinary continence issues, i am also concerned about getting cathed and stuff. I had to use a foley last year and I do not wish to repeat the experience- its quite painful and uncomfortable - and ended up bleeding for long while

so why be frightened?

• 4 years later...

So... It looks like this thread has been quiet for sometime. I'm having my second colonoscopy in the beginning of Feb, 2020.  Had my first one 10 years ago, and I remember how totally "Out" I was when they put me under for the procedure . I gotta say, it was like the BEST  "sleep" I'd had in a long time!!  I also remember waking up with a wet spot on my hospital gown - I had wet a little bit either during the procedure or afterwards.

Since that one 10 years ago, I've gone from being an intermittent bedwetter, to pretty much an every night bedwetter. Also, my prep will be different this time. Last time, I had to drink ALL the prep and clean out the night before. This time, I have to do half  the prep the night before, and half the next morning, before my afternoon colonoscopy. With all the liquid I have to drink in the morning, the odds of me not wetting during the procedure or during recovery are pretty slim. So this time, I plan on going into the medical center diapered, and with a spare diaper too.

I've ordered the Bambino Bianco UltraStretch diaper. This is the all-white premium diaper with no babyish prints and the velcro-like refasten-able tabs. I plan on just being upfront with the nurse and telling her that I'm a bedwetter  and I don't think I'll be able to stay dry, once they put me under. I figure with these diapers, I can just un-do the  velcro tabs, fold the back of the diaper down during the procedure, then the nurse can fasten my diaper back up afterwards. I'll have a spare diaper with me, in case I do wet to much. From what I've read on the net, many people have gone into the procedure diapered, and some have even had the doctor recommend  wearing diapers.

Since the last activity on this thread, over 4 years ago, has anyone else gone to a colonoscopy diapered?

ON my last colonoscopy,  and since I am incontinent, which I wrote down on the intake forms, I did wear a diaper to the pre-op portion. The nurse said I will not need it during the colonoscopy, but she did ask if I had one for the recovery from the procedure.  I did not wear it during the procedure, as those who have cleaned themselves out, there is nothing left.  When I woke up, I was diapered. As I believe I was hooked up to an IV, and probably will pee on the way home.  Once, I was fully awake, they brought my wife in, and she helped me get dressed and then drove me home. 

ON my last colonoscopy,  and since I am incontinent, which I wrote down on the intake forms, I did wear a diaper to the pre-op portion. The nurse said I will not need it during the colonoscopy, but she did ask if I had one for the recovery from the procedure.  I did not wear it during the procedure, as those who have cleaned themselves out, there is nothing left.  When I woke up, I was diapered. As I believe I was hooked up to an IV, and probably will pee on the way home.  Once, I was fully awake, they brought my wife in, and she helped me get dressed and then drove me home. 
I had one in August ,i ate jello and broth for a solid week in the hospital well every day for 4 days I drank the Prep it took 4 gallons of Golytely to clean me out for the procedure,every morning they would take me down to endoscopy and check and i was still full of shit and back to drinking i would go .i am incontinent they removed my diaper after i was on the Pram laying on chuxs ,gave me a IV martini(> still want the olives) ,i woke up in recovery rediapered ,the procedure isnt long enough that they use a catheter ,if you wet the chux ,your not the first or the last and nobody thinks once let alone twice. They removed two pre cancerous polyps well they were having the sight seeing tour of my guts.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I wore mine to the changing room, but I didn't wear a diaper when I got into my gown, I figured as others I was cleaned out, and they had me go pee just before the test. But when I woke up I did have a towel under me it was wet? so I leaked on them. But as people have said they tell you to remove everything. and only have the gown on. I do guess if you tell them about your diaper the may say to wear a pull up. That way you will be ok for some pee hidden inside.

I've had it done.  i don't wear diapers except for the few times I do it for fun or enjoyment and would never even consider wearing one to the procedure.  Think of this.  The doctor doing the colonoscopy has to insert the camera probe and tools up your ass to scope you out and even laser any polyups he may discover.  How easy would that be to do with a diaper taped on your butt?  It would be like wearing a diaper to your vasectomy!  How's the doctor supposed to snip and tie with a diaper covering your scrotum?  

• 2 weeks later...
I've had it done.  i don't wear diapers except for the few times I do it for fun or enjoyment and would never even consider wearing one to the procedure.  Think of this.  The doctor doing the colonoscopy has to insert the camera probe and tools up your ass to scope you out and even laser any polyups he may discover.  How easy would that be to do with a diaper taped on your butt?  It would be like wearing a diaper to your vasectomy!  How's the doctor supposed to snip and tie with a diaper covering your scrotum?  
I don't care about the snip and tie ,how's he gonna put Willie to sleep ,I don't want him to see the doctor put a knife to his throat ?that's traumatizing ,he may never achieve full staff again .

Why is this whole thread stuck in italics?

When I was scheduling my procedure they told me that after entering the medical complex I could drive around the far side of the building and park and there was a door there.    "OK, Colonoscopy, enter in the rear," I said not thinking.   They said they've heard that before.

I like to call it Cameron Diaz.

On 1/17/2020 at 12:05 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

I don't care about the snip and tie ,how's he gonna put Willie to sleep ,I don't want him to see the doctor put a knife to his throat ?that's traumatizing ,he may never achieve full staff again .

What the What??????

No, and the thought of wearing during the prep never occurred to me nor was it suggested by the docotr or nurse. I would have declined anyway since i did not want that stuff anywhere near me so I would use the toilet

The idea is to have you cleaned out totally before they insert the probe up your ass.  I could see if someone was bowel incontinent needing to always have a diaper on prior to the procedure while the prep was cleaning you out, or an AB/DL wearing one just to "enjoy" the feeling of it all coming out in his or her diaper, but the idea is to be totally empty when they start the procedure.  As I said before, how are they going to shove the probe up your ass when it's covered by a diaper, but the diaper is totally unnecessary to begin with, unless your talking pee.  Whenever I have had any surgery at all, they insert a cath in me as the nurse told me that it's standard procedure once you get into the operating room.  I asked because while waiting in the hall on the gurney I said I have to pee.  That's when she told me once in she would insert the cath.  The bad part is you are already put under when the cute nurse is grabbing your dick and messing around with it while inserting the catheter.  Not awake to enjoy it! 

I was awake when the cute nurse pulled the cath out of me and that was bad enough, I would not want to have been awake when they put it IN. Cute nurse or no; that shit don't go

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

So an update to my last post, regarding my upcoming colonoscopy...  I had it done yesterday, here's how it went down. As I mentioned in my last post, unlike my last colonoscopy, the prep solution was a two-part thing this time. I did half the night before, then the second half the morning of the colonoscopy. (Which took place early afternoon.) Because of this two-part prep, I had to drink much more water in the morning, compared to the last colonoscopy, where I was done drinking water the night before.  That, and the fact that since my last colonoscopy 10 years ago, I have become an everynight bedwetter, well I was pretty sure I'd wet during or after the procedure. 

Because of this,  I wore a diaper to the procedure this time, which turned out to be a good thing.  I wore a Bambino Bianco UltraStretch all-white diaper, with an insert pad in it. After doing the paper work, they took me back to get ready. When the nurse gave me a gown to put on, I told her that I have night-time incontinence issues, and I was wearing a disposable brief, fearing that I'd wet, after being put under.  She said I could leave it on, and they would un-do one side and lay it down during the procedure, thus leaving the front part covering me in case I wet. She also said this is much more common than I would think. When I was wheeled into the  procedure room, there were two different nurses and the doctor.  I told them the same thing I had told the first nurse, about night time incontinence  and wearing the brief under my gown. The nurse who was hooking up everything cheerfully said "No problem, we'll take care of it!"  A few minutes later, I was out of it. The next thing I know, I'm waking up, groggy, in the recovery ward. As I slowly came around to my senses, one of the first things I felt was a well-wet diaper on my bottom. 20 minutes later, I was headed home, for a dry diaper and a nice nap!!  (P.S... only 1 small polyp found, and removed.)

I wanted no part of wearing during the prep. Would have been a gigantic lose-my-security-deposit disaster or multiple disgusting cleanups so frequent I wouldn’t be able to finish before I had to go again. As I was being evaluated for IBS, I thought the prep was great. Much less painful than what I went through every morning back then.

As for the procedure, I went under the anesthesia needing very badly to pee and woke up with an empty bladder, so I’m guessing I hosed down the room way more than a chux could handle.

• 4 weeks later...