LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underagers In Chat

hello everyone :rolleyes:

I have seen a few under age people in chat, and has reacted fast in outing that person in the main room many times.

And seeing others viewing that under age profile and took no action is whacked. :bash:

As others try to explain in a pm why they need to leave this adult site.

People it’s a free site, I do know some people do care about this site that are not mods.

Should people be outed in chat so everyone knows?

Your input is wanted. :D

hello daddy jonny

as it is found out we do tell them this is a adult site only, but it seems like they dont care. :(

daddy jonny tyvm for that site to send underagers to, it was needed but i had no clue of adisc.

hello everyone :rolleyes:

I have seen a few under age people in chat, and has reacted fast in outing that person in the main room many times.

And seeing others viewing that under age profile and took no action is whacked. :bash:

As others try to explain in a pm why they need to leave this adult site.

People it’s a free site, I do know some people do care about this site that are not mods.

Should people be outed in chat so everyone knows?

Your input is wanted. :D

You sooooo are not underage!!!!

In the little time I've spent in the chat room I've never seen anyone accepting underage people in it. I'd hope no one would be OK with underage people in the chat. Then we would need more than just 1 ban. :giljotiini:

So, how do you tell then whether someone is actually underage? If they give a 1970's birthdate when signing up, how do you know? I expect everyone to be of age in this forum and it's related chat. If a user lies about his or her age, I cannot prove otherwise.

Or am I wrong and there's a way of telling that I just don't know of? If there is and I find a person wanting in years, I'd be glad to report them. I don't want any kiddies in here either.

So, how do you tell then whether someone is actually underage? If they give a 1970's birthdate when signing up, how do you know? I expect everyone to be of age in this forum and it's related chat. If a user lies about his or her age, I cannot prove otherwise.

Or am I wrong and there's a way of telling that I just don't know of? If there is and I find a person wanting in years, I'd be glad to report them. I don't want any kiddies in here either.

in most cases,,,,

Over time spent you can tell in most cases in the way they type and ask questions. ;)

in most cases,,,,

Over time spent you can tell in most cases in the way they type and ask questions. ;)

Guesswork isn't good enough for this, I think.

I can seem underage if I'd want to, and I have conducted my little private research in chats (not here, omegle) if I can pose sucessfully as someone that I'm not; and I can. So the 'gut-feeling-filter' will only catch the ones that are bad at cheating. How can we improve this?

Guesswork isn't good enough for this, I think.

I can seem underage if I'd want to, and I have conducted my little private research in chats (not here, omegle) if I can pose sucessfully as someone that I'm not; and I can. So the 'gut-feeling-filter' will only catch the ones that are bad at cheating. How can we improve this?

and like the one that was delt with today and others helping me was listed as age 16

I just looked at the registration form, it doesn't say that you must be 18+ to register, DailyDi or Repaid should really add that, and/or add an "I understand this site is for adults only and I am 18+ years old" checkbox under the "Terms and Rules" checkbox on the registration form if its able to be done.. I know DD itself has a notice splash-screen, but the forums don't and the forums are easy to get to without even going to the main site.

As for myself, when I find an underage user, I refer them to ADISC, then use the "report member" feature on their profile page.

I've done it before, and I'll do it again, if I spot a minor, I go into junkyard dog mode, and report and out them. There's plenty of warnings at the front page, this is an over 18 site. If someone defends the actions of a minor being on here, I report them too.

We could use age verifying questions similar to the original leisure suit larry :

http://www.allowe.com/Larry/1questions.htm

I remember trying to answer those questions as a kid, which was not so easy without the internet! Me and my friends would be soo excited when we'd answered enough correctly to play! :D

• Like 1

This form of complaint is only brought up for two reasons, a trap or to push a political agenda. It says 18+ on the front page, the site owners do pay attention when they can, but people can lie about their age, they do it in real life all the time, how could anyone expect the internet to be different?

Now what bothers me is the "tell" here, you're on an AB-DL site, AB, Adult Baby, people who act a lot younger than they are. Diaper Lover, people who enjoy diapers. .. and a lot of people who are generally pervs (not that there's anything wrong with that). So yeah, many will act immature, that goes with the territory. So this "tell" of "how they act and ask questions" is not a tell, it's a common behavior among these lifestyles.

But, my first point is still the most important here, it's not the site owners who are suppose to babysit kids, that's the parent's jobs. They do what they can, and almost all site owners do more than they should, but that's because they want to protect themselves and that's understandable. If a child gets on an adult site, that's the parents being bad parents, nothing more.

OK, here's the real poop

You need to let us know if you suspect anyone of being a minor. Why? Because it is illegal for them to be here and can result in the instant and permanent closing of this website. If you like being here then help us keep minors away. You're not outing anyone or ratting on them- you're just helping us to keep this site open.

If you suspect a member is a minor, cease all interaction with them immediately, click on their name which will take you to their profile. On it is a 'report button'- click there and then tell us why you think this person is a minor. If they admit it in chat please give us the time they did this so we can look it up in the Chat logs to verify it. We will take it from there and you will remain anonymous.

To keep this site open we must keep it legal, and the servers are located where the law says 'no minors' for this type of website. Whether you agree with that law or not, we have to do our best to comply with it. With everyone's help we can do that. So if you like DailyDiapers help us keep it open for you ;)

Bettypooh

PS- anyone assisting a minor to bypass the rules here will also be banned with the minor- got it? Thanks! BP

OK, here's the real poop

You need to let us know if you suspect anyone of being a minor. Why? Because it is illegal for them to be here and can result in the instant and permanent closing of this website. If you like being here then help us keep minors away. You're not outing anyone or ratting on them- you're just helping us to keep this site open.

If you suspect a member is a minor, cease all interaction with them immediately, click on their name which will take you to their profile. On it is a 'report button'- click there and then tell us why you think this person is a minor. If they admit it in chat please give us the time they did this so we can look it up in the Chat logs to verify it. We will take it from there and you will remain anonymous.

To keep this site open we must keep it legal, and the servers are located where the law says 'no minors' for this type of website. Whether you agree with that law or not, we have to do our best to comply with it. With everyone's help we can do that. So if you like DailyDiapers help us keep it open for you ;)

Bettypooh

PS- anyone assisting a minor to bypass the rules here will also be banned with the minor- got it? Thanks! BP

ty betty :groupwave:

We could use age verifying questions similar to the original leisure suit larry :

http://www.allowe.co.../1questions.htm

I remember trying to answer those questions as a kid, which was not so easy without the internet! Me and my friends would be soo excited when we'd answered enough correctly to play! :D

The East Coast is

a. home of the Mets.

b. a country.

c. where people talk funny.

d. adjacent to Texas.

Correct answer: a.

A or C :P

Because of the "anonymity" of the internet, underagers ARE going to lie about their age, and ARE going to infiltrate even the most "protected" adult sites. And, here's a pleasant thought, it will be a 14 yr. old hacker that will INNOCENTLY break through all the firewalls into the Pentagon, or bring down the entire internet "just because".

There is NOTHING that is 100% "safe" or "protected". And, now, there is no real "storage area" except "The Cloud"? Are you kidding me? All the computer information just "out there" sitting there, and it's safe? Yep, I was born yesterday.

Betty Pooh has it right. We owe it to the site if we want to have a site like this to report underagers, and yes, one can tell underager or "newbie" by questions asked, "grammer" and other tell-tale signs.

I was grateful for DPF back in the day, to know I was not mentally ill or alone in my diaper urges and desires. Now, I am just as pleased as being in contact with an whole "community" via the internet. We simply have to police ourselves or someone else will do it. And, how THEY do it may not be to our liking!

OK, here's the real poop

Bettypooh

I hope they get IP banned(only any use if they have static IP's), not just by their username. Then again people who want to be suspect use a proxy, or naturally have dynamic IP's and re-join under different usernames.

However a solution to the above....

Ok this might sound a bit harsh, but maybe new people couldn't join the chat until they have a few moderator approved posts first and set questions to make them try and slip up, at least to see how they type. Which should drive minors away, as they bound to slip up and write something that gives them away as being underage.

I bet mostly all of minors don't know what say southern comfort is for example, compaired to the usual stella for example.

Or diaper questions like I bet minors don't know what a Bambino or DRY 24/7 is? Unless they find out on other sites,like bloody a**sc.....

I hope they get IP banned(only any use if they have static IP's), not just by their username. Then again people who want to be suspect use a proxy, or naturally have dynamic IP's and re-join under different usernames.

However a solution to the above....

Ok this might sound a bit harsh, but maybe new people couldn't join the chat until they have a few moderator approved posts first and set questions to make them try and slip up, at least to see how they type. Which should drive minors away, as they bound to slip up and write something that gives them away as being underage.

I bet mostly all of minors don't know what say southern comfort is for example, compaired to the usual stella for example.

Or diaper questions like I bet minors don't know what a Bambino or DRY 24/7 is? Unless they find out on other sites,like bloody a**sc.....

I knew what a Tena Maxi was back in the day and I did not have the internet to tell me. ;)

My real age is xyz now, by the way

Because of the "anonymity" of the internet, underagers ARE going to lie about their age, and ARE going to infiltrate even the most "protected" adult sites. And, here's a pleasant thought, it will be a 14 yr. old hacker that will INNOCENTLY break through all the firewalls into the Pentagon, or bring down the entire internet "just because".

There is NOTHING that is 100% "safe" or "protected". And, now, there is no real "storage area" except "The Cloud"? Are you kidding me? All the computer information just "out there" sitting there, and it's safe? Yep, I was born yesterday.

Betty Pooh has it right. We owe it to the site if we want to have a site like this to report underagers, and yes, one can tell underager or "newbie" by questions asked, "grammer" and other tell-tale signs.

I was grateful for DPF back in the day, to know I was not mentally ill or alone in my diaper urges and desires. Now, I am just as pleased as being in contact with an whole "community" via the internet. We simply have to police ourselves or someone else will do it. And, how THEY do it may not be to our liking!

tyvm tcc :groupwave: