LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People Of Walmart

i'm thinking the issue is the whole "just a tee shirt, clearly a diaper under those 'shorts?' and is wearing basically a tee shirt and underwear out in public. Most adults don't wear tee shirt and underwear out at walmart... i'm guessing thats the issue...

i'm thinking the issue is the whole "just a tee shirt, clearly a diaper under those 'shorts?' and is wearing basically a tee shirt and underwear out in public. Most adults don't wear tee shirt and underwear out at walmart... i'm guessing thats the issue...

I don't hide mine. Got tired of dressing like a hag just to not be criticized ... and my personal taste in clothing ... club dress all the time. The problem is that people only noticed what was not their prefered clothing, which is a problem with society not the person in the photo. Almost all such troll photos are that, a sign that society is still stuck on other people's business more than their own.

One thing about that pic did bother me, a hairband on a bald head ... I just don't get that no matter who it's on. Now a cute little hat would have been better.

I don't hide mine. Got tired of dressing like a hag just to not be criticized ... and my personal taste in clothing ... club dress all the time. The problem is that people only noticed what was not their prefered clothing, which is a problem with society not the person in the photo. Almost all such troll photos are that, a sign that society is still stuck on other people's business more than their own.

One thing about that pic did bother me, a hairband on a bald head ... I just don't get that no matter who it's on. Now a cute little hat would have been better.

Sorry to point this out, but this is an A/B in action. 'He' is dressed as a little girl and those aren't 'shorts' but plastic pants. The 'hairband' is something that you see small girls wearing, or I have seen pics of. These are usually kids under the age of 1.

So essentially this is an AB who plays in that age range....unfortunately someone either left the door open and she wandered out :P or mommy or daddy took baby out for a shopping trip.

Either way, this is also someone who enjoys attention and doesn't mind public humiliation or on the internet either...

a bit much for me...ERF!

• 2 weeks later...