LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Like To Poop?

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy a messy diaper when I'm alone. I'm pretty much diapered 24/7 anymore and- when I'm at home, anyway- use mine for both . I like to mess au' natural; I'll wait until I can feel it coming and try to just let nature take its course, though sometimes I'll slip a suppository or two. I eat a lot of fruit and yogurt- helps keep me regular- though my favorite is when I'm not really paying attention and get a "surprise" bm. :baby:

• Like 1

I'm a morning person when it comes to #2 and i'm usually in my wet night time diaper when the urge hits. I just love to let it go and love the feeling of it coming out and filling my diaper. I then go about my morning with a nicely wet and messy diaper. Gotta love it.

After eating at the buffet place last night, the combination of pizza, baked beans and pulled pork made for a very loaded diaper this morning. I just lifted off my seat unloaded and the promtly sat back down to enjoy my reward. Spent 2 hrs enjoying my diaper while surfing the web this morning. Then had some great sex with the wife and she changed me into a fresh diaper for some more fun today. What a fantastic woman she is. Couldn't have been a better day. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Three rivers, your wife is the exception rather than the rule, so enjoy it!

I have been thinking about a new situation, after coming out of an overnight with a full diaper and using my stationaly bike as I normally do in the morning some time back. The 15 minutes was different, but exciting none the less.

In this case, I plan a long outdoor bike ride, to a park about an hour ride from here, where I will have a nice picknic complete with an after meal BM, a special load as I will have skipped my morning effort and had lots of fiber the night prior (of course I will be heavily diapered and already wet) I will enjoy the park for another hr or so and start my way home, knowing that I will be peddling for a full hour in my loaded pants.

The impact of about 4 hrs in a wet diaper, the last several messy as well, combined with the hr ride back home on my bike with the big padded seat, below my big padded mess, should have a lasting impact I expect, can't wait to confirm my expectations.

Dee

Hmm, as for position? Just standing or slightly squatting for me. I love the feeling of it coming out and filling my diaper, and then just going about my day like its not even there. Squish here, squish there, lol.

Clean up sucks!

Pooping a diaper is an event I do my best to avoid. It does happen occasionally when I cannot get to a potty quickly. It happened last fall when I was on my way home and ignored the need to stop. I thought I could get home, but nope. The cleanup with cloth diapers is nasty. I hate the smell. Finally, poop stains plastic panties.

In conclusion, pooping my pants or diaper is not an event I enjoy.

My absolute favourite is to dirty my nappies whilst laying tucked up in bed before going to sleep at night. Although I’d describe myself as a DL, there must be a bit of AB floating around with that. There’s just something so deliciously wrong about dreamily pooing myself wearing a thick cloth diaper and plastic pants under flannel pyjamas beneath the covers and then drifting off to sleep in it. I’d have already wet myself – usually before even getting into bed but I find sleeping “dirty

I love to poop in my diaper,it feels amazing. I usually like to bend over a little bit and poop like a little toddler, but sometimes i just stop and poop standing up. I love the feel when it fills the back of the diaper and starts to buldge out,and when u then sit down in the messed diaper is wonderful.

Guest Diaperdragon

For me when I poop, either squat down or poop on all four. I try not too poop in public, but if i have to I change them quickly. At home, I just poop and pee normally and when I poop i poop squating down and let it all go

For me when I poop, either squat down or poop on all four. I try not too poop in public, but if i have to I change them quickly. At home, I just poop and pee normally and when I poop i poop squating down and let it all go

Pooping on all fours never gets old. Same with sitting on my knees and doing it.

• 1 year later...

I love pooping my diapers in such a way that it is obvious to everyone around that I just made a stnky. I genraly squat in full view and let it out on its own. I push it out when I need to and to finish off. I offten make sure people know I got poopy by telling them "I got poo poopy in my dipe and need to change" I only ever tell one person that as I am not trying to ask for a diaper change, though sometimes people have offerd to help change me, and I have acepted every time. My two fravrioute places to be changed is in the shopping mall and in the hospital. I have been changed in the hospital many times after having seizures (I have epilepsy). I was once changed by a mother of a disabled boy who offerd to change me in a shopping mall in the disabled toilet. I felt just like I was her son as she treated me just like her son just like a baby. Her son had some kind of Developmental Delay and was in diapers, so she was actually very good at changing my diaper anyway. Igot a kick out of that, but on another note, it was not sexual in any way, as I am antisexual and dont belive that Adult Babies and Infantilists should be sexual in anyway as babies, toddlers and young children are not sexual.

I love pooping my diapers in such a way that it is obvious to everyone around that I just made a stnky. I genraly squat in full view and let it out on its own. I push it out when I need to and to finish off. I offten make sure people know I got poopy by telling them "I got poo poopy in my dipe and need to change" I only ever tell one person that as I am not trying to ask for a diaper change, though sometimes people have offerd to help change me, and I have acepted every time. My two fravrioute places to be changed is in the shopping mall and in the hospital. I have been changed in the hospital many times after having seizures (I have epilepsy). I was once changed by a mother of a disabled boy who offerd to change me in a shopping mall in the disabled toilet. I felt just like I was her son as she treated me just like her son just like a baby. Her son had some kind of Developmental Delay and was in diapers, so she was actually very good at changing my diaper anyway. Igot a kick out of that, but on another note, it was not sexual in any way, as I am antisexual and dont belive that Adult Babies and Infantilists should be sexual in anyway as babies, toddlers and young children are not sexual.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I am definitely one of those toddlers described above when I poop my diapers. I really like to get into the scene with mommy and make it as realistic as possible. My mommy is very much into the nurturing side of our age play and likes me to act just like a 2 year that is in self discovery with his poopies and the fact that I must be in diapers since I am unfamiliar with the potty at this stage. Mommy likes to tease me in a loving way when I am in the process of making poopy in my diapers and after the fact. For me, when I feel the pressure of an impending poop, I allow it to come naturally and usually just fill my diapers wherever I am at the time. I am often sitting back on the couch drinking my bottle watching TV when the feeling hits me, so I just let go. My mommy usually knows when I am going, because I get that concentrating look and she will say something cute to me about loading my diapers and being a good boy.

Just like a toddler, I don't say anything and try to go about my activities without a care in the world with the mess in my pants. I can smell my deed soon thereafter and start to get excited about the anticipation of when my mommy will smell it too and say something about her stinky boy - by this time she knows anyway, but it adds to the build up and makes me feel incredibly babyish and ashamed about what I did in my pants. I never ask to be changed when messy and will always deny it when asked by mommy. I love when my mommy asks me if I am stinky or messy and enjoy the back and forth play between us as she continues her interrogation of what I have done. I love when I am playing in a room by myself, poop my diapers, my mommy walks in and the smell is obvious to us both. Her look is priceless and is always followed by "is someone stinky again?"

I follow her lead regarding my diaper change. Most of the time I am changed soon after, but sometimes she will keep me in my poopy pants for awhile if she is preoccupied when another activity or just to remind whom is in control. The anticipation of my diaper change is very exciting too and I try to allow our scene to play out without any influence from me about the uncomfortable aspects of my messy diapers. I really like it when mommy will leave the room and return later with a diaper and wipes in her hand and tell me it is time to get cleaned up. She will sit down beside me and make me lay on my back with my legs up in the air to ensure a thorough cleanup. Getting diaper cream around my pooper is the ultimate closer to our mommy/baby dynamic involving messy diapers.

In summary, the more realistic it is to how a mommy treats her toddler, the better for us. I love being caught mid-poop and finishing up as my mommy watches me.

Wow! I really enjoyed reading your post. I wish my wife had the same attitude about diapers as your wife does. It would be heaven to be put back into diapers and treated as a baby.

• 1 month later...

I usually am standing or sitting on the toilet. I used to be able to do it in just about any position, but a long purge took that away. Slowly, it's coming back, though it seems easier to poop standing while playing Space Camp on my Wii.

Over the past three months I have started to poop in my diapers every day. I only mess once a day in the morning so where every I am and whatever I am doing when the feeling to poop hits I just let out. My mommy will tell me after I am done to go get ready for the day and will then clean up in the shower. This makes being in diapers 24/7 more compete for me and allows me the toddler time I need before work.

• 2 years later...

I love pooing in nappies but have been known to poo my pants. Biggest wish is to poo the bed one day without protection. Very happy sleeping in a pooey nappy

I'm extremely good at controlling my bathroom needs, so what I enjoy when I mess is when it feels like an accident. That total loss of control instantly puts me as far into little space as I can go. I'll often achieve this with laxatives, like marshmallows or a cleanse. I'll stuff a bunch of marshmallows up there and then put on many, many layers of padding, so many I have to remove most of them before I release or else I'll get a blowout. I don't like the mess, so I generally remove all but the first diaper and then stand in the shower and let go. There's something so fantastic about the feeling of doing the potty dance, physically shaking, trying to hold it in, and when I do it in the shower, I can see the toilet and remind myself that I'm too little to use the big boy potty. Then, I remove the diaper and shower as soon as I know I'm finished, and often as a self-imposed "punishment" for making a mess, I'll give myself an enema and make myself "bottom," so to speak, with a toy, which is a massive act of submission for me because I'm usually a pretty strict "top."

• Like 1

Whenever I start feeling the little signs that a "movement" is in the works I go into "unpotty training" mode. It is a form of relaxing myself no matter what I am doing in order to stop the "trained" impulse to use the potty. This form of "untraining" has