LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Like To Poop?

1 hour ago, Sherlockdiaperfan said:

I'm still figuring all of this out, but my first poop in a diaper that was not while sitting on a toilet was in my bed this morning.

• Like 1

What is your favorite scenario to poop your diapers? What circumstances?

I'm most comfortable messing at home. If it's possible, I will usually take a messy diaper over messing in the toilet. Messing away from home but with an untrafficked path to home (or at least an appropriate shower) is workable for me too.

What physical position do you prefer?

If I need to mess I'm usually most comfortable doing it while standing, with my legs apart and knees locked, bent slightly forward at the waist. Once it actually starts I tend to reflexively squat (that is, unlock my knees and lower my butt slightly) until it's done.

What fantasies or thoughts surround this act for you?

Mostly that it's authentic and that I'm using my diaper the way I'm meant to.

What do you do afterwards when you're messy?

Depends on the circumstances. If I am at home I will usually stay in it as long as I safely can, or until it is wet to capacity, whichever comes first. Again, it's a matter of authenticity.

Do you enjoy being poopy, the feel. the smell, etc., or are you immediately in need of a change?

I enjoy the feel. I detest the smell, so I'm getting some internal deodorant. If there's a chance of me being discovered messy I will feel enough shame to change immediately, but otherwise I feel fine about it.

I love putting on my super sexy huggies and saving as much poo inside me and just letting it al out at once, and spending the next hours playing with my self and always wearing the prettiest bras and makeup

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Matt said:

I love putting on my super sexy huggies and saving as much poo inside me and just letting it al out at once, and spending the next hours playing with my self and always wearing the prettiest bras and makeup

That indeed sounds like a most lovely poopie play time in my books. I like to wear a bra with a cami when I poopie play:drinks_wine:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Pooping myself isn't my fav thing to do in my diaper. That being said, sometimes I just can't wait. I have to admit the feel of the poop expanding in my diaper does feel good.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it when nature just takes her course, though I'd rather not be sitting down when that happens. Oh, I might let a little out, pretending to hold it in and forming a nice skid mark. But when it comes to letting it all come out, I'd rather be standing, squatting or kneeling, pretending I'm having an accident. And I like them best when they are nice and firm. Yeah - That's the ticket!

I've been pooping my diapers for so long that I think I've pooped in every position and just about every situation. I've pooped in private and (discreetly) public. Laying on my tummy, standing, sitting and squating. I enjoy them all. My favorite scene starts with some serious "fiber loading". Usually 24 hours prior I will consume 2 heaping serving spoonfuls in 16 ounces of water every 2 hours for about 12 hours. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I try to stay active during the day and also force myself to eat some regular food like cereal. I resort to taking a couple hydrocodons if the bloating becomes to uncomfortable. I'm diapered by mid afternoon and my headspace begins to take me back to my bedwetter days. I like to become the 8 year old who has just awakened from my afternoon nap. My diapers ( a dry 24/7 disposable with holes poked through the plastic, a babykins pull-up cloth diaper and plastic pants ) are wet but not soaked. Mommy is busy and tells me to watch tv until she can get to me. I plop on the couch and put my thumb back in my mouth. Soon it's dinner time. Mommy forgot all about me. My other brothers and sisters all start filtering in for dinner. I'm hungry too so I

• Like 2

My goodness! I have literally not logged onto this forum for years, so what a joy it is to see a discussion I began over 4 years is still attracting current posts! And interesting posts at that, thank everyone for sharing!

I am still a fan of what I call the "toddler crouch", a slightly hunched but mostly standing position that seems to allow a clearer anatomical path especially for larger and firmer poops. I find pooping lying down nearly impossible save when it's pretty un-solid, the same with seated positions. I like crawling positions as well, especially when playing with my toys on the floor in true toddler fashion. And I always sit down in it afterwards; I want to really feel my poop, and as it seems a thing my toddler persona would not think to avoid, it feels authentic. The real toddlers I have known have never shied from this; I have a great memory of watching my friend's 3 year old son on a spring horse bouncing so that the poop in his huggies was pushing out the sides...oh, jealousy!

I like making a stinky and being a stinky boy, and, as many have mentioned, I too enjoy sleeping stinky when night-time poops arise (I always poop in the morning, only sometimes in the evening or at night; these "bonus poops" are often smaller and more solid :)). Of course I do want a change before too long, but I do like some time to enjoy the experience... and then I dearly love either masturbation or sex whilst in my mess at changing time, a lovely and complete full-sensory experience. Not everyone's flavor I know, but it pleases me!

• Like 1

What is your favorite scenario to poop your diapers?

Apart from occasional age play being a little girl, for me nappies are mainly a wearable toilet that I use for comfort and convenience. I love the freedom of being able to wee and poo whenever and wherever. I also enjoy other toileting activities e.g. using a potty or bed-pan, so I don't do all my poos in the nappy. Maybe 80% of them when I'm in nappies 24/7 (around 6 months of the year).

What circumstances?

I just go when I feel the need, two or three times a day, often after eating a meal.The first one is usually the biggest; I'll get up, shower, put on a dry nappy, have breakfast, and fill the nappy within a few minutes. After lunch if I think my botty feels full I set off towards the toilet and often make a mess on the way. If nothing happens I can usually look forward to one later in the day.

I'll often stop what I'm doing so that I can concentrate, stand with my legs apart with hands on hips and squat slightly; sometimes I squat right down depending on how much I need to push. Once I've started doing the poo I can sometimes carry on with what I was doing, especially walking, and let the rest happen by itself. Other times I have to squat and push until I've finished.

Focusing on the pleasant feeling of relief and the physical sensation of the poo coming out. Then (unless I'm at home) planning my route and changing strategy to avoid being near anyone while I'm smelly. If I'm in little girl mode I'm usually rather pleased with myself and my creative efforts and don't worry too much about smells and things.

What do you do afterwards when you're messy? Do you enjoy being poopy, the feel. the smell, etc., or are you immediately in need of a change?

Being messy prevents me being with people, and when wearing 24/7 it's important to take care of one's skin, so although I don't dislike the feeling I'll change as soon as possible after a poo. Sometimes I'll wait five minutes after I think I've finished, and have another push in case there's any more to do.

I love pooping in my pants! I like to feel like an older toddler who should be pooping in the potty. Because of this I often poop in my underwear and I like to hide when I do it . I do love pull-ups too and its exciting to be put back in diapers of pull-ups because I dont poop in the potty. :)

What is your favorite scenario to poop your diapers?

I do like to set up a situation where I am out and about, shopping for clothes or grocery's after taking a laxative or inserting suppositories so that when I have to go, it is unavoidable.

• Like 1

What is your favorite scenario to poop your diapers? What circumstances?

I don't relly ever play out a scenario, often my diapers get filled due to me needing to go, and not wanting to stop what I'm doing, I don't even ever plan this out, it's just a sudden I need to go and I'm in a diaper, so i just go.

Standing, with a little squat added, not a lot.

i don't relly know.

what ever I was doing before I needed to poop, playing with toys, watching cartoons, playing in the yard just about anything.

Do you enjoy being poopy, the feel. the smell, etc., or are you immediately in need of a change?

I don't like the smell, but I'm not going to stop what I'm doing to change, I wait until I'm done and then change.

• 1 year later...
On 2/4/2012 at 12:06 PM, Sir Stinkypants said:

What circumstances? What physical position do you prefer?

Home alone. Standing

Masturbate, then clean up

I enjoy the feel. the smell, not so much.

Someday, I'd like to have a three or four day week end all to myself and really give this fetish a good go.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

(If I was in diapers) I would love just wearing a diaper at home with a nice girl looking after me. The position i would poop is is probably standing with my legs bended in a tiny squat. After having a nice big poopie in my diaper I would love it when my spouse or mommy changes my diaper and cleans me up. Also her telling me I’m a stinky boy. ;) (Holdng her nose and talking in a high pitch tone of voice to me) <3