LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who did this while I was not looking. And Nobody even told me. Now I have to remember how to set a forum up to follow

Actually I wanted to follow this sub-forum so that when I open the site it comes up on my list of new content

And to think how long I lobbied for it and got nowhere: Makes me feel soooo wanted

Actually your vote was among many that I heard on this subject, it was that, that in itself, made me go ahead and create the forum. So yes little girl! I heard you and your vote definitely counted. :)

As far as I know you don't have to flag anything to see any new content of any subforum. If there is a new post then it should show up and the list when you click show new posts. I have mine set "since last visit" and on occasion I revert it back to "post I have not read", just to insure I haven't skipped over anything in a week or so. Other than that I might not understand what it is you are asking for, and as such I probably don't know :P

EDIT:

Okay I just looked up on the left when you enter the main page of "new content" under "other" then last entry is "Filter by forum" you can scroll through all categories and the subs as well and just click to highlight this one :) and the others you already have or may want to have.

P.S. You have offended a Admin with a "Ghetto Bunny" comment. You might want to take the time to explain that phrase and if needed edit that post. I assume she was taking it Racial :huh: I know that's what we use up here in Ohio for the term to mean using "Street English" instead.

P.S. You have offended a Admin with a "Ghetto Bunny" comment. You might want to take the time to explain that phrase and if needed edit that post. I assume she was taking it Racial :huh: I know that's what we use up here in Ohio for the term to mean using "Street English" instead.

Well, we certainly do not want any of THAT

When I read this I hurried to the sreach engine and punched the term in. I had used it hear to describe a certain behavior and defined it at lenght several months ago so that there would be no musunderstanding and you commented on it that it was an interesting thought.

However I was unable to find that thead

the best I can do now is this

http://sandralyn.net/ghetto.html

Since we coined the term, it refers to culture rahter than what it has come to mean in political terms. It was to refer to the internet and AB ghetto (isolated groups of persons who devlop practices and tastes based on an agenda rather than real-world experiences. I first notieced in DPF in c1985 with persons in their late 30's and 40's who were praising disposable diapers as "babysih" and expressed a liking for them apart from their convenience, when those could not have been in any way part of their expeience and I came to understand the idea of being driven by "the Agenda". which I took; and take, to be phoney)

Your resources are far better than mine, hopefully you can scan back further than July 2011