LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Briefs

• 4 months later...

I started with these a couple of months ago and I love them, probably my favorite. Abena and Molicare are two others that I use regularly as Unique Wellness are hard to get my hands on, but they are my first choice. They sounded kind of expensive when I first got into them, but when I found myself only using like two diapers a day (No kidding, just two diapers) I found that I kind of do save money in the long run because I use less diapers. They really do stay in place and not sag, even after hours of use.

I tried another sample of these again, and boy did I regret it. For me, they just don't fit right. I also have to try and tape them on really tight in order to get them not to leak, but then the tapes always rip. Wear them long enough and the material completely

• 3 weeks later...

That's weird that you guys were having problems with them, I really liked them and thought they were good quality. I only have to change twice a day, sometimes three. The only thing I don't like about them is the expense as they are a little more than other diapers.

I agree with you, major problem that I have with Wellness are the tapes breaking or the plastic giving way and ripping a hole in the diaper.
I had the same problems.

Wow, that's unfortunate. As far as them being as equal as Depends Maximum, I don't if I could agree. I currently own some Depends Max and Unique Wellness and the Wellness are better. In regards to how much I drink, I'm not sure in litres but I am a truck driver and do drink quite freely. I'll admit I have had the Unique's leak, and have faulty production errors. They are a newer company so they may still have production issues to work out, and you may want to check how you're diapering yourself and make sure you're doing it right, although I'm sure you are. In regards to other diapers that I wear - Molicare quite regularly, Abena on occasion and Attends quite often. I've had all of them do the trick when on the job, and I've had all of them fail me at one point. If you are an active person who drinks a lot, a full fitted brief on it's own will fail at times, while still be successful so many other times.

Harmony, thanks for the tip. After 16+ years I think I've got diapering myself down pretty well and could do it one handed, in the dark, etc, etc. Yes I know at some point or another, even the premium diapers will leak- they all will. Curious though, you didn't mention a comparison for the Wellness and Molicare/Abena/Attends. For just you- how do they compare to each other?

Baby Brian - In regards to how they compare to Attends/Molicare/Abena? As for Attends, I've worn these for years, like almost decades and have always enjoyed their product. How they match up to Wellness, I'd have to say Wellness is better, Attends can clump up and leak after lots of moving around, but still good. Attends are also cheaper which is a factor.

• 1 month later...

I first bought a package of these some time back, at least a year ago. It was whenever Northshore first started stocking them. I only ever bought that one package because I didn't really like them. They fit weird and they were too thin.

So I might have just experienced the first "pin-hole" leak in any brand with one of the Wellness from this latest batch. I have heard various people complain about these leaks in other brands like Abena but I have yet to have that experience. Now, it is possible the holes were actually caused by me in my handling before putting it on as I have long sharp finger nails and there were only two holes. So I reserve judgement.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently bought a case and I have to say that the product is useless and trying to inform the company of there issues with this product has been a real nightmare. I've so open to two customer service reps and sent an email. I have yet to receive a response. My issue has to do with pinholes in the plastic. The product will last about four hours before any urine starts to bleed through the holes, presumably caused by SAP being next to the plastic backing. Due to the lack of customer service I will not be ordering this product every again.

I know these are quite popular with most people. But I didn't like them, from a ab perspective I thought the green color was rather institutional looking. The fit for me was so so. Far as the diaper feel, I thought it was sort of stiff and being thick as it is that made moving around in them not so comfortable. If I want a diaper like this I'd go for a abena or molicare. Just wasn't something I'd buy for regular use, I prefer something has more of a conforming fit wraps and moves with me instead of feeling like I am wearing a pound of saw dust in my drawers haha. Just kidding but they are bulky and thick. If you don't mind pale green and a solid feeling diaper give Em a try. Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

When I went 24/7 I started using these for work as they were more discrete and I felt they were petty absorbent and cost effective. To make a long story short, often wouldn't make it through my shift without a change, cautiously drank small amounts of liquid, padding felt soggy, pin hole leaks, thank goodness for plastic pants!! Switched to Abena m4 after realizing, not much thicker, more comfortable knowing even though thicker, I'm still discrete, absorbed a shift plus an hour or two normal liquid intake, takes wetting in more positions, more cost effective, fewer changes. Done with my NASA diapers.

• 4 months later...