LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Briefs

Hi there.

I noticed there isn't a sticky on the Wellness Briefs, wondering if we could get one.

Ordered a case of these when they were on sale recently and have been quite pleased with their performance. They don't quite stand up to an Abri X-plus, but they are comfortable and have excellent capacity for their thickness. My favorite feature is the rugged outer shell and durable tapes. You can strap these on really tight and they stay put, no worrying about them sagging later. On the down side they do have the medical look about them... mediums are blue and larges are green. If you don't mind that they are an excellent product.

You can't really count the tape landing zone on Bams as part of the outer shell. It's not heavier than that... but it is heavier than anything else I've ever dealt with.

No, the outer shell on the Teddies gave me and my wife both road rash on our thighs after less than an hour. Nothing to do with the landing zone.

I have used these a lot over the last few years and they really do perform well. Even the factory 2nds that I got on sale worked well, those a few had some issues with pin hole leaks, the capacity was excellent and I could always trust them to hold 2 good floods or a lot of smaller 'insults' as they are referred to in the industry :blush:

Quality and capacity are really nice, they fit well and have all the features that I like, minus the elastic waistband :glare: oh well. They are a good over all daily use product that I like.....excepting, of coarse, the fact that they are blue and don't have the fore mentioned waistband.

Great all around product for what ever you use them for :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are always on sale, ever since they put the picture of the old couple on the bag I stopped using them. I am a young bedwetter, I dont want to be mixed in with giesers :D LOL

HEY! :badmood: who ya callin' a "GEEZER"?? :P

Well, I ordered a sample 3 days before I posted about the sale (I got the e-mail shortly after I ordered the sample) and it still hasn't shown up... :badmood:

If this is how they do business, I'm not impressed.

You can also order samples in whatever quantity you want from DME (disposablemedicalexpress.com).

I have mixed feelings about these diapers. They have a bit of an odd fit. I wouldn't really put them in the same category as Abenas or something because the actual quality is a bit shoddier. I'd say they are in the same category as Tranquility ATNs. Not a fan of the color but the plastic on the outside is a lot different then other diapers. Sort of reminds me of a trashbag. lol. But it is pretty shiny and thick so I can't complain.

• Like 1

I agree that the fit is a bit different.... it's thinner to begin with but does absorb quite well. The plastic is different than any other diaper... it is shiny and smooth...kinda squeaky when you rub on it lol! Great tapes and always hold well.

WB... I bet they goofed up your order... I've ordered samples before and ordered a case a few months ago and always had them within 4 or 5 days after order... which is about right coming from California to Missouri.

Just got the samples in today. I agree that the fit is different, though it's still pretty comfortable. I do hate the color, absolutely, but then I don't tend to spend the entire time I'm wearing staring at it, so it's a minor complaint.

These are always on sale, ever since they put the picture of the old couple on the bag I stopped using them. I am a young bedwetter, I dont want to be mixed in with giesers :D LOL

We are already outcasts, no need to insult eachother. I am 26 btw.

HEY! :badmood: who ya callin' a "GEEZER"?? :P

Geezer, huh? :o I resemble that remark (and someday you will too) :P

Bettypooh

LOL I was only kidding, but seriously that old couple on the package looks creepy. and being old is people who are over 80 :D

How are we classified as outcasts? I dont feel like one. every other people that do not participate in this fetish or suffer from inco, bedwetting or other diaper necessities has their own dirty laundry. Life is too short to torment oneself. Live without boundaries.

That is fine; us accomplished geezers don't right care to be mixed in with you shallow young'uns (since I am knowledgeable in psych, should that be "Jung'uns"? OUCH!) :)

Meh you guys take things too seriously. XD A package of diapers with a photo of really old people on it doesn't appeal to me either. I guess it's just a part of my fetish I don't like to think about. (the fact that these diapers are made for old dying people. I guess).

• Like 1

I agree with the statements about color... definitely not flattering at all. Then again we have to remember these are made and marketted primarily towards the medical and senior care industries... color coding is so nursing staff can easily identify the size. Though I would much rather see a white diaper with colored bar... much the way Abena does theirs.

Meh you guys take things too seriously. XD A package of diapers with a photo of really old people on it doesn't appeal to me either. I guess it's just a part of my fetish I don't like to think about. (the fact that these diapers are made for old dying people. I guess).

I think they got a good laugh, LOL and I did misspell the word. :D I'm glad someone agrees with me on that Aged couple in the package. ;)