LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Push Over The Edge With Nitrous Oxide

Before trying this, please make sure recreational use of nitrous oxide is legal for you. It is where I live, but I am aware of places where this can get you in trouble.

For the specifics, Erowid and JustSayN2O will be useful.

This being said, on a hunch I tried some nitrous on a very full bladder, and the result was quite interesting. We're talking full enough you're having trouble holding it, and obviously proper protection is a must. I suspect adding a whiff of isobutyl nitrite could have synergistic effects. Anyone tried this?

Have fun ;)

Yikes! Having been there done that I cannot advocate this or any form of drug use (legal or not and that includes alcohol) as a way to change perceptions or to enhance them. Those who choose to do any form of drug are on their own when they fail becauase of that. Nobody makes you do anything- it is always your choice to do drugs. What may seem like harmless fun now will cost you in the end. At the very least you're going to fry a few brain cells (many in my case :o ) and you will live to regret that someday- if you're lucky enough to get off the hook that easily. Many aren't and pay a far higher price. Reality can suck sometimes but you can't escape it, you can only delay it's onset. When it returns after trying to escape it the cost of dealing with it is always higher in the end. Trying to enhance reality laves you with the misconception that you need something to make reality better. Well you can't make it better through drugs and if i takes soemthing to do that for you you're going to be miserable when you have to face reality as-is, needing more than it has to offer.

Just sayin. It's your life and if you screw it up with drugs don't cry to me about that- I won't begin to care till you try to get away from them. Then and only then you'll ahve my full support. Until then you're on your own.

Bettypooh

I understand that some people might be unconfortable with "drugs". But seriously, some perspective is needed here...

The potential harm and likelyhood of it is much, much less with N2O than with a hacked Foley cathether. Come on folks, you can get in real trouble from a urinary infection. Yet this technique has garnered 9+ pages of comments, and it's mostly improvements in the method. Anyone with some real medical experience will tell you that while probably fun to try, it presents some very real risks like the balloon rupturing, the cathether breaking, urethral trauma, plus of course infection from non-sterile technique compounding the urethral trauma potentially caused by silicon or latex asperities around the extra hole. And that's not even addressing keeping an open circuit for many hours. In hospitals Foleys are never left open like that. And most cathetherization is intermittent, done with straight cathethers withdrawn as soon as the bladded is empty, so as to minimise infection risks.

Some people will get addicted to goldfish gazing, but N2O is a very well known substance. It's been widely used in non-therapeutic settings since the 18th century, and is much less addictive than alcohol. Alcohol is frequently discussed in these forums, without incurring such emotional reactions. Same thing with zapping your tender parts with electricity...

So again, any of these experiments (reality check here -- this forum is "incontinent DESIRES", within a diaper fetish site -- it's not for "normal" people :-) are up to you to entertain or not. Do your research with reputable sources, then make up your mind. No one is forcing anyone to do anything here.

And Bettypooh, as to "ways to change perceptions or to enhance them", that would have to include breathing techniques, Jacobson's progressive relaxation method, yoga, and yes -- prayer. In the end it's all about balance, courage to face your demons, and keeping the things and people that really matter close to your heart. You can lose your soul and family to workaholism or a marathon running addiction just as much as to booze.

I can not believe that anywhere in the United States of America the FDA has said that "recreational inhalation" of Nitrous Oxide gas is permissible It causes an Altered LOC an therefor can not be safely self administered it needs to be mixed with oxygen in its delivery system when administered to humans and you need a NPA or AN MD or DO to do that, otherwise something happens and the person who was regulating the flow is on the hook for Homicide at the worst and manslaughter at best.

Nappy

Many other countries like Canada, most of Europe and Africa do not regulate nitrous for recreational use, or the laws are not enforced as in the UK. It's the same as for cathethers and syringes, in some countries you need a prescription, in others they are freely available in any medical supply store.

What you are referring to is administration with a mask, this is indeed dangerous if not done properly with supplemental oxygen and a trained administrator. But most people who do this for fun simply rebreathe N2O from a party balloon while sitting or lying down in a safe place, so there is simply no risk of asphyxiation or injury from a potential fall. If you have a bit too much, the balloon simply flies away and you wake up, likely with a soaked diaper if you follow my suggestions.

But my goal here is not to do an apology of any specific substance, I simply wanted to share something that was of obvious interest to this forum's readership. if you want to try it, do your research and make your own decision just like anything non-routine that involves your mind or body.

Agapoulo I'm sorry i thought you where talking about playing with medical equipment that was "procured" here in the States, and i have been to around seven deaths in my career from people who have died that way, and although the ballon thing still worries me as a Medical Professional it is much safer than my original thought of the mask and Tank.

Nappy

No Sir, nothing "procured" here :) There is no way that I'd want to involve anyone with the mask and so on. Even with a pulse oximeter handy (and knowing how to use the gear) the small risk of a big mishap much outweighs the benefits. I too have seen several people reaffirming Darwin's law with various medical devices.

I have most definitely been adventurous in my misguided youth -- mix many hundreds of hours studying pharmacology, physiology, clinical hypnosis books and journals for "extra credit" in the university's medical library, and trivially easy access to prescription medications... But, I still shudder about some of the crazy stuff I did all in the pursuit of that elusive yet crushing fetish.

Now, older and a bit wiser, I strictly keep it to the (quite) safe, continue doing my research, and hopefully can share the safer, useful tidbits here. That N2O thing really is a walk in the park compared to some of the techniques I've seen here and on other similar sites.