LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'wearing Very Occasionally' Crew, Sign In!

I am definately a member of the "occassional" crew... I am a DL (never tried the AB side of things) but I almost neve get to wear, maybe once a month if I'm lucky.

I am married to a woman who is absolutely 100% opposed to the whole AB/DL concept. The only time i can ever wear is when I'm home alone (which is rare in itself, and even when I am home alone, I can never be sure when the wife will get back).

For a more detailed explanation of my story see my post (# 11) in Has Anyone Told Someone Their Like For Diapers And It Backfire On Them?.

25 years ago things were a lot different for me. I would get home from work and have the house to myself for 2 or 3 hours so I would wear just about every day. Now I might wear once a week or once every 2 weeks or so, just at home and usually in the mornings. Sometimes I have lunch with a DL friend or go fishing or to an auction with him and that gives me a good oppertunity to wear diapers under my jeans. I used to go out of town to the malls and stores about once a month and that was a great chance to wear diapers most of the day, wetting and changing when I needed to. I still do that around the holiday season when I Christmas shop, but the cost of gas is too high to make regular out of town shopping trips in diapers anymore. It is the best, though, to just be out at the malls or stores discreetly diapered and just wet whenever the need arises!

I'm pretty much in the occaisional camp myself. Although I used to wear ALOT more frequently a few years ago, because of various circumstances, I can only wear once or twice a week right now. It doesnt really bother me to be honest, I can easily go without wearing for a long period of time (recently went 2 months without wearing). I enjoy it, and would like to wear more frequently again, but I don't think thats going to happen anytime in the near future.

WEARING VERY OCCASIONALLY ...What's that ?

This past month I've gotten to wear maybe 10 days of each two weeks. Night and day. Before that my wife was not working and I got to wear my cloth diapers only 1 or 2 times a week. She does not know and I am not about to tell her. Just make sure that when she is home from work, that there are no signs of diapers around. Nothing. I slipped up and she noticed "dust" in our bedroom. Baby powder gets into the air so easily. So now I dust before she comes home, every other weekend. Someday I know I will have to "purge" for the last time. I would hate for her to find out over my dead body.

HEY ! You story tellers out there. Try that one on for size: The grieving widow who finds out her late husband was a diaper lover and had all this stuff stached secretly around the house and files on the computer. I sometimes try to put myself in her place. See things as she might if she found out. And YES !! I will purge before the end of my days. But wearing soft cloth diapers is so enjoyable!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Not worn since February, this is for various reasons, like not actually having anything to wear. But while I do miss it a bit, even if i could get some stuff, I wear really infrequently anyway. I like it as a treat, or a pick-me-up, rather than as lifestyle. I think I'd get sick of wet nappies pretty soon. I check this site loads, but I'm not pampered quite so much.

So it seems like I hear a lot from folks who wear diapers all the time or every night. I'm sort of wondering how many here are like me- I keep up with the comtunity and frequent look at pics, but I might wear diapers once or twice a month, tops. Or even less often, sometimes.

Anyone?

I haqve been a diaper lover for many years and have gotten to the point that with three bottles of water and Ambian CR I will wake up with a wet diaper every morning. A couple of months ago I got sick of it and quit. I have decided to wear my Abena X-Plus tonight and wet my diaper again. I guess it is impossible to quit wearing diapers because the desires keep comming back.

Yeap, I'm definitely a part of this crowd. I enjoy baby play perhaps once every month or so at most. I've gone several months to years without it, however I still think about it and enjoy it when I do it.

--Lex

Woo! Good to hear there are other 'casual' people as well. I can go for a month without thikning about it, then I may have a couple of diaper-days in a row. I would put me at a once every one/two weeks on average right now.

A pack lasts me a loooong time ;)

sNs... methinks you are getting braver and more active though ;-)

<Examines the trend> ;-)

--Lex

That's about where I am. Not counting the Poise Panties I wear on heavier nights during my "special time of the month," I haven't worn in several weeks now, and the last time was after a break of what seemed like months. The main reasons for this infrequency are 1) I still live with my family, and 2) I don't have a lot of money and can't afford to kill off packs too quickly. I don't remember the last time I actually USED one for its intended purpose--again, disposal is awkward with parents and sisters around, and I want to make those packs last as long as possible.

However, several nights a week I'll fold up a towel or two inside a pair of tight exercise shorts to simulate the feeling, just to entertain myself before I go to sleep.

i'm in a mood to resurrect old threads, and i liked this on. I wear diapers a few times a month. It has nothing to do with binging and purging. there are those who will throw away all their stuff and then a few months later buy a whole bunch, this is binging and purging.

Then there are those of us, who completely by choice, only wear diapers a few times a month. It sounds like many people only wear a few times a month because of their living situations.

I choose to wear diapers only a few times for a number of reasons.

1. i have a job, and friends and a whole life i enjoy participating in that has nothing to do with ab stuff.

2. well i can be a lil girl and stuff without the need to wear diapers.

3. if i wore diapers all the diaper i'm pretty sure i would get bored with them eventually, its much more exciting when its a treat, like going to a restaurant, sure you could eat there everyday for a few weeks or months, but eventually you are just going to burn out on it.

4. its damned expensive buy enough diapers to wear more than a few times a month.

so with all these new members, are there any out there who chose to wear only a few times a month, not because of their living situation, because that isn'treally much of a choice is it? but just because its what they enjoy?

I wear depends maxiums with a pair of plastic pants Sundays through Thursdays during the daytime hours since my wife and I work differant shifts. Since she can't tolerate my diapers, I wear when shes not around. I'm very lucky that I can wear for the amount of time that I do have unlike some here that only have a couple of hours to wear. Its tough having a partner thats non accepting of this lifestyle.

WEARING VERY OCCASIONALLY ...What's that ?

This past month I've gotten to wear maybe 10 days of each two weeks. Night and day. Before that my wife was not working and I got to wear my cloth diapers only 1 or 2 times a week. She does not know and I am not about to tell her. Just make sure that when she is home from work, that there are no signs of diapers around. Nothing. I slipped up and she noticed "dust" in our bedroom. Baby powder gets into the air so easily. So now I dust before she comes home, every other weekend. Someday I know I will have to "purge" for the last time. I would hate for her to find out over my dead body.

HEY ! You story tellers out there. Try that one on for size: The grieving widow who finds out her late husband was a diaper lover and had all this stuff stached secretly around the house and files on the computer. I sometimes try to put myself in her place. See things as she might if she found out. And YES !! I will purge before the end of my days. But wearing soft cloth diapers is so enjoyable!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Hey babylin, I too think that I'm in the same boat as you. One day when shes home all the time I'll have to purge or go into hiding heehee :P Like i had mentioned before that its really tough being with someone that can't accept our diaper needs. Oh well, life goes on B)