LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High Chair

fixitboy

Allways wanted to be straped into a highchair and force fed proons and milk. And not let out tial I had a health bm in my diapers. Is it possiabl to be locked into a high chair with just a croch strap and waist strap and still have your hands and legs free with out getting free

If the latches that hold the tray to the arms of the highchair need some dexterity to unlatch then the solution is to make the hands (fingers)

unable to perform that function.

But first thing to do is double or triple diaper yourself and then put on a locking diaper cover - now perhaps you could find away to lock

the diaper covers lock to the back of the high chair.

Now take the key(s) to that lock(s) and tape it to the tray in front of you.

That was the easy part with an obvious escape.

Now put on a pair of locking mittens or mittens with straps that fasten tightly that will take some effort to undo/unlock.

The picture should be clear by now that to gain release you will have to get out of the mittens to undo the tape to get

to the key(s) to unlock from the highchair - also you need to get out of the mittens to release the tray.

You could also place the key(s) in a freezeable container that is filled with water and frozen and then simple place it on the

tray in front of and wait for the ice to melt. Of course since you are now confined to the chair there will be no rapid way

to thaw the ice unless the chair and you are near enough to a thawing water source. You get the idea !

Another option is lock your ankles/legs to the legs of the highchair.

The more time it takes to wait for the ice to melt and then to undo all the locking points may result your need to use the

diapers for their intended purpose.

Oh and drink plenty of fluids and use suppositories so the clock will tick a bit faster.

With your mind on this I don't think you will be interested in getting spoon fed.

Bondage 101

BabyLock

The easy answer, and perfectly appropriate for a baby's dexterity level, is mittens ;) Then operating the tray latches would be easy for the caretaker but impossible for you :) With the tray in tight there would be no need for further restraints.

The one thing which worries me about adult high-chairs is that we have enough body mass and brains to rock the chair hard enough to fall over :o On a hard floor surface this could be fatal at worst and would hurt like heck at best. Kinda takes the fun out of it. I've thought of building one of these based on a painted wood kitchen chair since I have enough tools to do that as a start into AB furniture making. What would something like that normally sell for? I want to make these as cheaply as possible so more people could have them.

Bettypooh

Yes Bettypooh - always - always think of the safety factor and although some forms of bondage are best served solo the

help of an attendant/caretaker can enhance the desired effect for humiliation !

BabyLock

Although the topic is of a "High Chair" - the chair itself does not have to be 'High" in height causing a conflict with a high center of gravity.

BabyLock

• 2 weeks later...

I think the fun of a high chair is the fact that you're feet are off the ground. Again, this is another example of what many of use desire, the feeling of not being in control.

Although if you think about what would really be fun, a type of chair that locks your body down and even your wrists, but lets you move your legs and feet freely ..like a seat at an amusement parks with roller coasters, that kind that locks you in tight, but something that lets you move your legs more so than the seats at amusement parks. Those seats don't let you move your legs enough is my only complaints with that kind of setup. Even if you're low enough to the ground to touch it with your feet, it would still be fun as long as you can't move your wrists and body is strapped in. If you have your own place, maybe build a swing set in a room and make something for that. If I had my own place, I'd make all kinds of crazy things..hehe..

The one thing which worries me about adult high-chairs is that we have enough body mass and brains to rock the chair hard enough to fall over :o On a hard floor surface this could be fatal at worst and would hurt like heck at best. Kinda takes the fun out of it. I've thought of building one of these based on a painted wood kitchen chair since I have enough tools to do that as a start into AB furniture making. What would something like that normally sell for? I want to make these as cheaply as possible so more people could have them.

Bold Portion #1: Maybe an answer for AB's that own a home = anchoring to the wall? I'm not sure how that'd work, but maybe?

Bold Portion #2: I've seen them at around $800 at the lowest price, at least in the US. I'm not sure what they're going for now.

~ moogle

• 9 months later...

There is an alternative to getting the high chair affect at much lower cost and still accomplishing the main goals of restraint.

I had grappled with the problem for quite a while before I went ahead with an idea I had.

I own a hospital style geriatric chair which I purchased second hand for $ 25.00. If you do a google search on chairs like this you will find that they come with a tray which mechanically latches in place. It is a simple task to add chain and padlocks to prevent this tray from being removed. Usually there are foot rests which can be used to secure the ankles so that the legs are immoble. The backs on most of these chairs recline somewhat (if desired). (Helpful for baby bottle feedings). Additional leather straps or chain can be used around the waist and secured to the steel frame of the chair. The are many ways to secure the hands and arms if desired. Again the padded chair arms offer a way to strap the persons arms down. In my case, I added two "D" rings that are spaced apart in the center section of the tray. Hand cuffs are opened and each arm is then passed though a "D" ring and then the wrist is put into each cuff and locked. The puts the two hands positioned on the tray apart from each other and making me totally helpless until I am unlocked. Once the hands are locked in you are at the mercy of your dom.

One more thing to note is that there is no way to use your body mass to flip this chair. It's wide enough and low enough to prevent any attempt.

It's not as authentic as the total look of a baby high chair but it functions exactly the same. For perfect high chair bondage, this is hard to beat.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Allways wanted to be straped into a highchair and force fed proons and milk. And not let out tial I had a health bm in my diapers. Is it possiabl to be locked into a high chair with just a croch strap and waist strap and still have your hands and legs free with out getting free

If you mean that you are first locked into the highchair by the action of the feeding tray locking down, then the answer is a definite YES.

So you have managed to secure yourself into your albeit high chair - I was considering using a bit less restraint in that once seated in the chair one could easily still squirm about.

Well stop that squirming about - IDEA ! install a dildo peg in the seat of the chair and then when sitting down you will not be doing any more moving about. With the tray inserted

there will be no up and down movement to try and get out of the chair. Thus stuck-impaled to the chair more simple functions can be attended to - such as feeding and drinking.

It also would be possible to cause the dildo peg to vibrate by fastening an oscilating vibrating device to the chair bottom with or without a timing device. Even more productive

have the vibrating massaging device remain off as long a the occupant does certain basic functions like empting a bottle of water or other fluid. Such a bottle would be intergrated

into a gag feeding device - If the bottle refills and is not kept below a certain level drained then a switch would cause the vibration to start.

Not a quick rush job to fill the bottle but more of a trickle down event. "Must keep well hydrated to use diapers to their full extent" !

The Peg/Dildo I envisioned should not be construed to be a rigid inflexible iron rod so to note.

The idea was to use a rubber or gel likeness of the penis that would fasten to the chair seat.

The base of the dildo would not move but the entire length of the dildo could move with each

squirming action but not enough to allow getting off of it. Maybe I should comment that some

people could get off by trying to get off of it but escape would not be possible with a locking

tray in place or hands in mittens limiting the ability

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am surprised that none of you know that they sell pre made restraints in several different styles for "geriatric chairs" , some are used in psych facilities to restrain and contain non dangerous people that just have altered mental ion all the way up to prison style hard restraints for psycho killers that go "off" and they are all tested and approved as humane in order to be sold just look around its amazing what they have all ready thought of that could be adopted and adapted for your use, they also make locking trays for the chairs.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...