LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Punish A Dirty Boy

A strict masturbation prevention regieme 24/7 in the thickest possible diapers and hands never to touch below his wast.

Fastening hands above the head at night forcing him to sleap face up and constant supervision.

I would also recomend if it is at all possible turning him into a girl.

This. A thousand times, this.

You are 7 or 8 and your favorite teacher or best friend, or worse nemy is watching you being made ready. You are laid on the bed, tickled until you stopped strugglin, stripped, the dress or babydoll being put on you, the rubber diaper being made ready and told this is a girls' punishment. You are in tears. I promise you, you would be in tears. This was rarely used on little boys since it was an alternative to spanking to be used on girls. About the onlytime it was used on little boys specifically was if they complained about girls having it easy because they did not get spanked. all 4 times I saw it being done
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 5/6/2013 at 8:31 PM, waddlergirl said:

A strict masturbation prevention regieme 24/7 in the thickest possible diapers and hands never to touch below his wast.

Fastening hands above the head at night forcing him to sleap face up and constant supervision.

I would also recomend if it is at all possible turning him into a girl.

@monstersmash95

Here is an idea:

You bathe him, clean him up, then you double or triple diaper him, plastic pants over the top, then you put on a pair of athletic running pants on him: Cover the bed with a plastic sheet so he cant "hump the bed."  This way, the diaper, the bed, the sheet, and the running pants DO NOT give him any friction, (because of being too slippery) so he cant get any traction, so he wont be able to come, and then by doing this, he CANT pleasure himself at all, and YOU will be the one who decides when he can cum - Using any of the ideas here, you could then deny him any attention, and then he wets, messes, and sits until he either promises to follow the rules, or you pleasure him yourself - If YOU pleasure him, he's gonna be BEGGING for release, which you can use as a punishment hehehee :)

Good Luck!

Brian

Geez:  Could havce SWORN this thread had a post from 2020 - Yikes, sorry if I Bumped up a "dinosaur thread"

Brian

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 2:43 PM, baker7 said:

@monstersmash95

Here is an idea:

You bathe him, clean him up, then you double or triple diaper him, plastic pants over the top, then you put on a pair of athletic running pants on him: Cover the bed with a plastic sheet so he cant "hump the bed."  This way, the diaper, the bed, the sheet, and the running pants DO NOT give him any friction, (because of being too slippery) so he cant get any traction, so he wont be able to come, and then by doing this, he CANT pleasure himself at all, and YOU will be the one who decides when he can cum - Using any of the ideas here, you could then deny him any attention, and then he wets, messes, and sits until he either promises to follow the rules, or you pleasure him yourself - If YOU pleasure him, he's gonna be BEGGING for release, which you can use as a punishment hehehee :)

Good Luck!

Brian

Geez:  Could havce SWORN this thread had a post from 2020 - Yikes, sorry if I Bumped up a "dinosaur thread"

Brian

Brian it is 2020 lol... Baker you can be my sissy anytime !

On 4/30/2020 at 2:43 PM, baker7 said:

@Evelyn Dellcerro

Good Morning madame *grin*

The reason I said that was, that the original thread on page one of this was started on January 6, 2012 - in some cases, people can get a little "Ugly" if you bump really old threads, and then well, they can be REALLY HOSTILE sometimes - I don't think it would happen here, but I have been taught not to bump "ancient" threads, unless you can add useful info, which I think I did, but I got a notify on a thread on screen, thinking this thread was from 2020, and then realized that the OP posted this in 2012, and said that "I thought this thread was posted in 2020" - hehehehe 

39 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Brian it is 2020 lol...

So it is - So it is :) 

45 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Baker you can be my sissy anytime !

Thank You!  *writes down information in black calendar Book*

Have a Great Holiday Weekend :)

Brian

• 3 months later...
On 4/30/2020 at 2:43 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@monstersmash95

Here is an idea:

Good Luck!

Brian

Brian

I didn't think my sweet brian could have such a bad boy within.. Maybe we have to chat more.

Do not sweat the nec. It ispreferred to starting a new thread