LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Punish A Dirty Boy

Here is what you can do. If he enjoys masturbating so much, I think you should help him along. Aggressively jerk him off with your hand. Continue wanking even after he has come. I am sure he will come multiple times. After that, he should begin to feel sore. Eventually, it will really hurt and it is very likely he will not be touching himself for some time.

Another thing you can do is a penis spanking. That hurts quite a bit and really drives home the message as well.

If all else fails, there's always chastity. You can even get a device with an anti-pullout system, which will make getting hard very difficult or even painful if you desire it.

• Like 2

This is what is done at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME to a girl if she is acting trollopy. Put her in a short dress or babydoll and put two pair of smooth baby panties on her with nothing under them being sure to put a coat of powder on the inner one so it does not stick. have a get-together with your friends and her friends. In front of everyone, explain that she has been a little trollop and is about to be chastized. Lay her on a rubber sheet and either get under of lift her skirst and rub her chastity area lightly so that the panty material rub on the hips, bottom, etc then rub the flower. The materil is felt on that area far more than cloth, even satin, to the point that it is unpleasantly strong and humiliating, especially when done in front of a favorite teacher. then when the flower is rubber and she gets the feelings it will be so much that it eats her up. Everyone will see her wriggling helplessly and hear her moaning and sometimes screaming. This is called Rubber Diaper Chastizement and very few girls say "Thank you My Lady, May I have another" Also the idea that this is girl chastizement and that there is more in the offing will go a long way to make your little one wnat to to a long way between chastizements. and if the little one acts up again, all you need to say is "rubber diaper"

If a girl is incorrigible she is dressed so she only feels this material on her body and is made to wear diapers with this material under them cut in such a way that she can still wet but has to stand up to do so

• Like 1

if you little boy likes to be dirty.. then make him be dirty..... enema/suppository... locking panties on the diaper, or just tape the heck of out it... then make that dirty boy stay in his dirty diaper...

This is what is done at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME to a girl if she is acting trollopy. Put her in a short dress or babydoll and put two pair of smooth baby panties on her with nothing under them being sure to put a coat of powder on the inner one so it does not stick. have a get-together with your friends and her friends. In front of everyone, explain that she has been a little trollop and is about to be chastized. Lay her on a rubber sheet and either get under of lift her skirst and rub her chastity area lightly so that the panty material rub on the hips, bottom, etc then rub the flower. The materil is felt on that area far more than cloth, even satin, to the point that it is unpleasantly strong and humiliating, especially when done in front of a favorite teacher. then when the flower is rubber and she gets the feelings it will be so much that it eats her up. Everyone will see her wriggling helplessly and hear her moaning and sometimes screaming. This is called Rubber Diaper Chastizement and very few girls say "Thank you My Lady, May I have another" Also the idea that this is girl chastizement and that there is more in the offing will go a long way to make your little one wnat to to a long way between chastizements. and if the little one acts up again, all you need to say is "rubber diaper"

If a girl is incorrigible she is dressed so she only feels this material on her body and is made to wear diapers with this material under them cut in such a way that she can still wet but has to stand up to do so

thats a punishment wish i was yours

How about if you had it done in front of your worst enemy and you just knew she would tell everyone in school the next day, or if it were done in front of your best friend who saw you wriggling helplessly, or if it was done in front of your favorite teacher ? especially if you were in a short dress or babydoll and it was done properly and made to take a good long time. I can assure you that you would not like it one bit

thanx guys these are some really good ideas. my dirty little boy seems to be a cronic masterbater. i once kept him in baby mitts for a whole weeked (when he wasnt directly with me) n i spanked him every night b4 he went to sleep but during that sameweekend i find him humping his mattriss!he needs a survere punishment so he can learn that its not ok to disobay me!

But since they are passive things they may not be as much fun for Mommy, who might enjoy DOING thngs to her little one that are humiliating or degrading and may also cause permanent harm

we dnt really do the degrading thing. i lov my little guy but i keep the firm hand and keep him in his place. he livs in wide eyed fear of this HUGE butt plug i have for when hes EXTRA bad but i try not to use it too often mainly so it doesnt loose its fect but it DEFFINATLY gets my point accross.i guess im just trying to widden my range and see what works and what doesnt. I will say that its deffinatly a plus when therds fun in it for mommie though ;-)

• 1 month later...

If baby boy is kept in locking diapers and locking mittens then the more expensive locking chastity devices are not necessary.

If he can not manipulate or hold keys - basic leather straps are all you need.

You could use a waist belt that keeps the hands tethered at the waist (hips).

So the hands are now restrained from the pleasure zone - but humping could still occur.

Make use of some fiber glass insulation found in home stores and cut a bat of material to fit the crotch area of the diaper.

Place the fiber glass 'punishment panty' between the first diaper and the comfort zone - then the diaper(s) followed with the

locking diaper cover.

Now as long as he is not actively massaging the pleasure zone little or no pain will happen.

Get rough and the fiber glass will be his undoing.

Another approach would be to take some ben-gay or vapor-rub and place it in a very thin plastic bag that can easily be ruptured

by agressive activity. Putting small pin prick holes in the plastic bag will insure that the contents do their job when serious

pressure is applied. Place this firmly between the skin and the first diaper - taping if necessary.

As long as no heavy pressure is applied it should result in a nice quiet event with minimal movement.

And then if baby boy does something he should not well I can not tell you how uncomfortable things are going to get.

You might consider getting a pacifier-gag to keep things from getting out of hand ! LOL !

A punishment fantasy is a terrible thing to go to waist !

Babylock

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How about if you had it done in front of your worst enemy and you just knew she would tell everyone in school the next day, or if it were done in front of your best friend who saw you wriggling helplessly, or if it was done in front of your favorite teacher ? especially if you were in a short dress or babydoll and it was done properly and made to take a good long time. I can assure you that you would not like it one bit

This. A thousand times, this.
  • 1 month later...

I too had the same problem and my Mistress/Wife invited over some of her close friends who all know I'm her sissy bitch and would make me jerk off repeatedly and wipe my cum on a stap on dildo and suck on it until I swallowed every bit of cum on it. I did this until my dick hurt so bad I wanted to scream. After my dick wouldn't get hard anymore, she rubbed my cock and balls with icyhot, put a fresh diaper on me, and secured my hands with thigh cuffs and mittens. It cured the problem because I do not want to go through that again.

......Make use of some fiber glass insulation found in home stores and cut a bat of material to fit the crotch area of the diaper.

Place the fiber glass 'punishment panty' between the first diaper and the comfort zone - then the diaper(s) followed with the

locking diaper cover.

Now as long as he is not actively massaging the pleasure zone little or no pain will happen.

Get rough and the fiber glass will be his undoing......

A punishment fantasy is a terrible thing to go to waist !

Babylock

Just caught this part.

Fiberglass is what the name implies, it is spun glass, made much like cotton candy. The fibers can break and become very tiny 'slivers' that can penetrate the skin and be hard to find & remove. Trust me, I've worked with fiberglass enough to know that even a good soapy shower sometimes can't get it all off and have itched for days. (Mostly arms as I didn't wear long sleeves.)

OSHA chimes in too, from a 2005 report;

Fiberglass will irritate the eyes, skin, and the respiratory system. Potential symptoms include irritation of eyes, skin, nose, throat; dyspnea (breathing difficulty); sore throat, hoarseness and cough.
See Owens-Corning, OSHA, and even Wikipedia for more info.

Hopefully, as you implied, it is a fantasy as I wouldn't wish that on my second worst enemy... the worst... uhumm.. maybe. :whistling::D

• Like 1

Just caught this part.

Fiberglass is what the name implies, it is spun glass, made much like cotton candy. The fibers can break and become very tiny 'slivers' that can penetrate the skin and be hard to find & remove. Trust me, I've worked with fiberglass enough to know that even a good soapy shower sometimes can't get it all off and have itched for days. (Mostly arms as I didn't wear long sleeves.)

OSHA chimes in too, from a 2005 report; See Owens-Corning, OSHA, and even Wikipedia for more info.

Hopefully, as you implied, it is a fantasy as I wouldn't wish that on my second worst enemy... the worst... uhumm.. maybe. :whistling::D

Yep, I would not recommend using fiberglass for this purpose. If you still really want that to work however, you might want to try steel wool. It is much less harmful. The only two things are to make sure it is sanitized in-case it does cause skin trauma and do not use electrotorture with this material. Normally, you wear gloves when working with this material, so I still can't see how it would be anything but edgeplay.

Now that I think about, an even better alternative would be the punishment diaper sold on sew-creations.com. It has this snap-in picky panel that is advertised to hurt the wearer. I wonder what that material is.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Qu'est que ce "Sissy stick"?