LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sore Bum

So I just had my first true anal experience and now my bum is really sore. It felt amazing while he was in me but it's been like two hours since we got done and my bum is aching. Is there anything I can do? And does it always get sore after sex?

i feel the same havnt had a realcock though just a inflatable butt plug ,santa brought me,only used it once liked the feeling but ass hurts feel like i need a poopoo,hasnt put me off though suppose with practise me will begin to enjoy ;)

Congrats on your first time, Glad you enjoyed. Remember this tho that the butt hole is an exit hole not an entry hole so it's going to take some time to get your muscles used to being penetrated. I don't know how big your partner is but maybe get a butt plug you could practice with so your muscles will learn to relax more when you do it again. Speaking from experience it does get easier and with less soreness. Have fun.

• Like 1

Congrats on your first time, Glad you enjoyed. Remember this tho that the butt hole is an exit hole not an entry hole so it's going to take some time to get your muscles used to being penetrated. I don't know how big your partner is but maybe get a butt plug you could practice with so your muscles will learn to relax more when you do it again. Speaking from experience it does get easier and with less soreness. Have fun.

fanks thong5 for the advice me will start with a small butt plug at first for a hour or 2 at first i havnt got a partner at the moment but feel i need loosing up a little ive tried tampons but need to get used till something bigger :wub:
  • 3 weeks later...

I never had anal sex, but I have used things like a vibrator,dildo up the arse. Never hurts too much as if plenty of lube is used and went gently with it.

However I did use a rock-hard silvery metal vibrator once which bloody hurted as it was rather too thick and long, may have shoved it up a bit too far and too hard.

And despite having IBS(a few extremely severe IBS times) which has split the lining of the arse a few times and made it very uncomfortable to sit down on for a day afterwards.

i'm still not that loose though as I never had anal sex before, I would think over time the IBS and using vibrators,dildos will make me more loose up there lol.

• 1 month later...

Since it was your first time, you were probably nervous and didn't complely relax. If you keep doing it with the same partner, you'll eventually get streched to the point that you'll be a perfect fit. The butt plug is an excellent way to get used to penetration and helps train the muscles to relax.

Okay, a bit of science based explanation ... the soreness is because of your training when you're young, potty training. The muscles tense up due to something trying to pass through when unprepared. As for advice, like others have said: lube, practice (with toys works well), and relaxation.

I have another bit of advice that helps. Stroke your penis the entire time your being entered. For some reason the pain threshold goes away and it activates that pleasure area of the prostate. Just make sure to control your orgasm because if you cum its over and the pain comes back quickly!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry but you are so lucky, i would love to expireince this.

So I just had my first true anal experience and now my bum is really sore. It felt amazing while he was in me but it's been like two hours since we got done and my bum is aching. Is there anything I can do? And does it always get sore after sex?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Push out like when you're pooping when you feel him enter your bottom just like mommy did when she had her first time all it felt so good I'm telling you good luck I hope your bottom is feeling better keep me posted thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lube. After you've begun to reeducate the sphinctas there will be less need for lube; I can fairly happily take relatively big sized toys, and suchlike now, with little or no lube; This isn't because there is a giant stretched opening there; Its just the body is able to relax the two spincta muscles appropiately, true, probably some muscle weakness over years makes it a bit easier too. Relaxation is the key to training these muscles, and as others said, you kinda contract them, as if your passing , just as he's trying to enter, then as you relax, from that, it lets the muscles relax more, and pop... he's in...

,You shouldn't really feel much soreness, afterwards, with some experiences; maybe a sort of feeling of being 'empty', afterwards, perhaps a little discomfort tied in with that maybe... If your doing an enima first, to clean out down'in there, make sure you do so an hour or two, before hand, or it make make things messy... of course... messy can be good too...

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...