LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Morning Diapers

I was a bed wetter up until I was about 10 years old. One interesting recollection that I have from those days is getting up on Christmas morning and going downstairs to open presents while still wearing my pyjamas and wet nighttime diaper. There is even a picture of me when I was probably about 6 or 7 years old surrounded by presents and wearing pyjamas with very puffy pants. These are somewhat pleasant childhood memories. I wonder if anyone else has similar memories.

You were probably wearing rubber panties

What a lovely image... I was only there in my imagination, well, at least until I grew up... How ironic is that? Here I am, 50 something, and that is going to be me this Christmas. I could get sad thinking about what I missed, but rather I shall embrace the gifts I have and enjoy my Christmas morning puffy and damp, with mummy and with my R/L mother. Thank you so much for your post - that image is so beautiful for me, and I shall fantasize myself in that role in the lead up to Christmas.

I remember being about 6 years old and coming into the living room in my night diapers and pjs to open presents. We have pictures of me in my puffy pants too opening gifts without a care in the world. I remember after presents we had family friends over to the house to continue with Christmas celebrations and I was still in my wet night diapers until my mom finally changed me into a dry diaper for the rest of the day. What a great memory.

• Like 1

I'd like to be able to do something like this too, but if I did I'd probably get laughed at :blush:

Maybe we need a seperate AB/DL Christmas type thing sometime. I can wear my footed sleeper with a soggy didee underneith and no one would know :whistling:

Anyways, so yeah, that would be fun....if I had anyone to do it with :(

Oh well..

Hope everyone has a Merry and (possibly) soggy, damp, wet messy Christmas :D

I posted this in the wrong section, so here it goes for the rest of you...

Looks like I might get to open presents in a wet nighttime diaper.

When my wife and I returned home from shopping today, and I was getting ready to change into my sweats, my wife asked "What are you changing into?" I replied "Just my sweats".

She then said "I think you should change into your diapers." After I came downstairs in my footed PJ's and diaper, she said "Good, I think you should wear them all week"

This is how it started last year - maybe this is a new tradition.

• Like 1

I remember being about 6 years old and coming into the living room in my night diapers and pjs to open presents. We have pictures of me in my puffy pants too opening gifts without a care in the world. I remember after presents we had family friends over to the house to continue with Christmas celebrations and I was still in my wet night diapers until my mom finally changed me into a dry diaper for the rest of the day. What a great memory.

Same here, except for a couple differences. We have movies instead of pictures of me when I was about 3 to 4 in my puffy footed pajamas, there is no way anyone could miss that I was so super thickly diapered! Man, what a super puffy bottom! Looking back, I almost wonder if my mom didn't actually put an extra diaper on me those nights knowing that on Christmas morning I would be busy opening presents and running around all morning. She, too would be very busy since we always had family and friends over in the morning and throughout the day and wouldn't be able to change my wet diaper right away. I have no idea when my diaper was removed that day, but the movies show the neighbors and all the relatives over and I'm still running around playing with my toys in my pajamas and heavy thick diapers. Cloth diapers and gerber vinyl pants back then. The other difference was when I did get my diaper removed (which I have no memories of), I wasn't re-diapered for the rest of the day. I was dressed in normal underwear and clothes. Funny, I know this happened until I was almost 6 but it's only that one year I remember. Probably because of the home movies.

• Like 1

I wore diapers to bed until I was 8 1/2 yo, because I still wet the bed. The Christmas I had when I was 8 was no exception. I woke up Christmas morning wet. When I got up mom told me I needed to get out of my wet diaper and take a bath before we had our tree. I did not want to take the time to take a bath, I was just too excited and started to have a tantrum. My mom said I either had to take a bath or she would change me and put another diaper on until I had a bath thinking that that would solve the tantrum. I was stubbon though, so I told her to just change my diaper. So for the first time in 3 or 4 years, I opened my presents while still wearing a diaper. My aunt, uncle and 3 cousins came over part way through opening our presents. When I saw my cousins come in, I asked my mother if I could get changed. But mom made me wear the diapers until everyone was finished. I was mad then, but later when mom and I were talking (II was about 12 or 13 then) she told me that she made me stay in diapers that day for a reason. In life we often have to made decisions and suffer the consequenses that go along with those decisions. We can't always change our minds later. Wearing diapers on Christmas was minor compared to others I may have in life. Everyone knew I still was in night diapers at that time so it was not that big a deal. Later as I grew older, I remembered that and was usually careful when I had to make choices. Sometimes mothers do know what they are doing.

• Thanks 1

Yes, I too remember many a Christmas Morning still in my wet over night diapers! (Cotton cloth and real rubber panties) Generally, my brother and I would be up at the earliest light and would go down stairs still in our PJ's and begin sorting our presents out before mom and dad would get up. I can remember wearing PJ's that were two piece however they snapped togeather at the waist. I was 7 as I can remember some of the presents we received were Lionel train engines and cars which dad had engraved the year and date in the bottom side of the engines... I can remember dad and mom coming in from their bedroom and us beginning to open things - by that time I needed to pee and just let it go in my diaper, and the wonderful feeling it gave me stuck to this day! I still wear a diapers on Christmas day and it brings back memories from long ago. However, now I wear daipers as much as I feel like year round! Merry Christmas.

I wore diapers at night for wetting my bed until I was about 9 or 10. I can remember a couple of Christmas mornings opening presents while still diapered. In those days, we (my brother and I) could open our "stockings" first, have breakfast and then open the presents. I know Mom used to take my diaper off either before or after breakfast. These days, I still come down stairs on Christmas morning still wearing my diaper and PJs with teddy bear in tow ;o)

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

My entire family was diaper friendly when I was growing up. My Granny Vi, Mom and Aunt Betsy all had no bladder control. It was assumed all of Granny's granddaughters would also have bladder problems. As a kid my bladder was tiny and over-active, so for long car rides and special events Mom always nicely asked me to wear diapers.

I remember Christmas of 1969, because that time I did need diapers for bed. My next younger sister Ruth shared a room with me. Our youngest sister Missy was a few months old and slept in a crib in our parents' bedroom. I had been fighting a cold for a couple of days, so Mom asked me to let her diaper me for bed. When it was time to open presents I doubt my diaper was more than damp and my Gerber vinyl panties did not leak. I wore a short nightie. With regular panties they would be hidden, but my pinned gauze diapers inside the vinyl panties showed.

Oh, well, it was just relatives. After I regressed to bedwetting when I was 12 in 1976 I have always worn diapers to bed. That means a whole lot of Christmas mornings in diapers.

always good to hear from you Angela!.I really have no christmas diaper memories but the last couple of years i have worn on christmas eve and christmas morning .because i can lol but i do enjoy it im usually alone but that is ok !

• Like 1

Actually, come to think of it, I never wore diapers on Christmas -- until this one!

I was a late bedwetter but I wore pullups to bed, which always leaked. I remember a few Christmasses where I opened gifts in a dry pullup. Diapers would have meant less leaks.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I understand this thread is old but the memories that flashed before me were so vivid that I had to comment.

My mother had an "Unwritten" Rule when I was growing up, If I was going to go to sleep I had to wear a diaper. The way that worked out was diapers for bed, road trips, naps, drive in movies, and "Sick". While my bed wetting would have almost guaranteed that I would open my presents while still in my night diaper, the one memory that stands out the most was being SICK every single Christmas that I can remember. So for me, Christmas was always on the Couch wearing flannel pajamas, giant cloth diapers, and lots of Vicks Vaporub.

• 6 months later...

just came across this thread and it made me smile and think off years gone by so thought i would put my experience on too.

I was born in the early 70's so it was cloth nappies and plastic pants for me :-)

I was a bed wetter until i was nearly 13 years old and back then pull ups and drynights were not around.

I used to get my Cloth nappy and plastic pants on just before bed every night and it was wet most mornings when I woke up and if it wasn't it soon was lol.

I remember many a Christmas waking up and being brought

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I have lots of photos but very few actual memories.

I was in diapers until I was 8. Obviously, the photos of me on Christmas morning are of me in my pyjamas - but as summer falls in midsummer here, pyjamas are minimal. Obviously Christmas '95 (1yo) and '96 (2yo) I'm just in diapers. Christmas '97 I'm in cute two-piece pyjamas (with a puffy-looking butt). '98 and '99, rocking the t-shirt and diaper look. '00, boxers with diapers peeking out. '01, t-shirt and diaper. '02, just a diaper! (which is ironic since I got out of diapers that year)

More recently, when i decided to pursue untraining, I woke up wet on New Year morning 2015 and it was the first time I felt like I was actually losing control.