LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have Lg Clothes? Where Do You Get Them?

• 1 year later...

No ABDL-specific little girl clothes. I have a pair of overalls (Lee brand) that I've had for years, and some t-shirts with cartoon characters which are easy enough to find. Striped tees for some reason scream "little kid" to me too, so I have a few of those. All my socks are bright colors and patterns (stripes, stars, rainbows, unicorns, etc). A pair of Converse sneakers (I've had just about every color imaginable but red is so classic!) is the perfect finishing touch for the "little tomboy going out to play" look though really any brand of sneakers will do and it's so easy to find them in bright colors these days. I wish I still had my shortalls from my high school and college days.

I have a number of footed PJs that I got from Target or Walmart, and two from Rearz that are lightweight and super cute.  I also wear overalls and shortalls a lot, which I also find at regular clothes stores.  I have a cute red romper that also came from Rearz too.  I really want to get some onesies, I just need to save up for them.  Rearz, Tykables and ABUniverse have some super cute ones that I like a lot.

I have a large wardrobe from the girls dept and a lot of it works well for my LG time. Skirt-all from Walmart and a dress from Target. I also have a large collection of leggins with cute designs, my favorite ones are pink with multi colored polka-dots... Here they are with Pampers Cruisers. Check my profile to see all my little girl clothes...:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

IMGP5284.thumb.jpg.7dda1194651a41836ed95371dd7af8ee.jpg

IMGP5290.thumb.jpg.e75583ea35d34feb1e0b5b191c7579d0.jpg

• 4 months later...

I have picked up a littleforbig onsie with a skirt. (below is a link for some lovely examples!)  I love adding a few petticoats to it to give it some extra poof! Their clothes are great quality and very soft and comfy! I've also picked up some fluffy socks from the same company which I love!! I have a few non-lg clothes as well but they still fit the same aestetic. I'm hoping to continue growing my collection. 

https://www.littleforbig.com/product-category/clothes/adult-onesies/onesie-skirt-sets/

You can see SOME of what I wear at home by using the links in "Albums" on my Siggy.I could go for a year using "mix and match" without repeating anything; with 9 skirts and tops, different dresses about 5, and maybe 15 or more babydolls *which can be worn as an overdress amd ptjer gar,emts