LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have Lg Clothes? Where Do You Get Them?

LG question! I have a huge lovely wardrobe of grownup clothes and nothing little girlish. When i'm in LG mode, i am usually just hanging out in a diaper and shirt. I would love to have some pretty things that are specifically for my 'little' time, but I am having trouble finding things :( most of what I can find seems to be geared toward the sissy crowd, or maybe just LG's who are older than me? I like a little bit of pretty girly detail, maybe a little lace or a ribbon here and there, but tons of ruffles and taffeta and shiny fabric are just too much for me. do you have any favorite little girl clothes? if so, what do they look like, and where did you get them? if you could post pictures too, that would be awesome! :)

i am not nearly talented enough to make them lol. i do like a few of the things at www.veryspecialclothes.com, they have plain onesies with a couple cute prints available and a few jammies that i really do like (i want this one but with a pink ballerina print) but most of their dresses and things are still a little too over the top for me. when i'm really searching hard i've found a few things on etsy (like this which of course sold and this which i particularly love) but those aren't specifically made for AB/DL's and nothing on there or ebay i've found that is is my style.

Hmmm, I mostly have a set of key words I use often such as "adult baby princess" and "adult baby dress". Ms. Loraine (MsL Big Tots) is a seller I frequently see and has some clothing I like once in awhile (Once in awhile, she has some Disney Princess themed clothing such as pajamas and onesie dresses). Some others are Ms*Stitch, pinksatinsecrets, and one other that I can't remember.

I make all my own little girl (toddler) clothes. They're not picture-perfect, but they're pretty good. Little girl clothes aren't that hard to make if you stick to the basics. As a matter of fact, I'm working on an instructional book right now called "Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing." I don't know how well a book like that will sell because I don't know how many people would challenge themselves to make their own outfits. Oh, and before anyone asks, I don't make clothes for anyone else simply because I couldn't guarantee satisfaction. Without physically measuring a person, sizing would be difficult. I know how big I am and can draft patterns and modify them because "I'm here in front of me." I'll include a couple of pictures of outfits, but I can't upload more until I reduce the file size to fit more on a posting. (Limit is 500K) Hope the pics come over. Click on them to enlarge.

post-9638-0-84467800-1324911182_thumb.jppost-9638-0-07775800-1324911198_thumb.jp

post-9638-0-84467800-1324911182_thumb.jp

post-9638-0-07775800-1324911198_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I was wearing a hooded scarf with an animal design on the hat-got told I looked VERY young in that. What about fingerless gloves with the fold over flaps to make mittens? Very little girl and very good to keep warm at this time of year-you can find them in most clothes shops...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

A lot depends on your build as some actual little girls clothes might fit you.

For instance with my build and general love of being a school girl, actually I get my 'uniform' from suppliers on Ebay.uk because the sizing goes up to mine and one positive of

• 3 weeks later...

I'm rather fortunate; one of my oldest friends does costumes for theaters all over the country, so if I'm willing to be patient for them, she's keen to make me some genuine outfits. Two of my serving outfits and my school uniform were her work, and they're just right. Cut properly and not fetishy/fake in the least.