LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waist Size For Baby Diapers Size 7

turbox

another thing is height.

they are designed for babies, who are short, so even if you are able to get them around your waist, it's all going going to be for naught if your through the crotch measurement is too long. I could fit into them, but they were really low on my butt and on my crotch because of my height. I used to be all into finding a baby diaper that fit, but these days i'm just as happy to find a good adult diaper that I can wear comfortably and not have to worry about it not fitting or leaking.

I think it's mostly the width of your hips if you have a very narrow body you will fit, as you approach adulthood(21) your hips widen and on some of us your butt gets bigger.

I'm thinner than most people I know, and weigh lots less than I should, and they just are too small for me.

I do like to wear goodnights that fit my body perfectly, but the leg holes are too big, so I opt for adult briefs that I can adjust, I like high fitting diapers better to me they just feel better.

Hips don't lie either. :whistling:

That's why sometimes a skinny girl might have probs

But a guy who's bigger can get one on sometimes.

Oh sorry beallucanb.

Thought I already read yours, and basically repeated you. :doh:

• 2 years later...

I don't know, even if I could fit into a baby diaper, I'd be reluctant to use one (except perhaps as a soaker).If one plans to use the diaper for its intended purpose, it definitely wouldn't be adequate for an adult. An adult will naturally put out more urine at one time than a toddler, so there's a greater chance of leaks.

While I can't fit into anything smaller than GoodNites, I do use baby diapers sort of like a "pad without a sticky backing" quite frequently. I can say for sure that they can definitely hold one decent adult size wetting, but anything beyond that is risking a leak. (I've never had a baby diaper leak with just a single wetting though.) I personally prefer baby diapers for a variety of reasons, but one in particular is that I can easily conceal a used one until I can dispose of it without much effort. Adult diapers require a lot more work to conceal both unused and used, so I just find it easier to stick to baby diapers for the most part. I don't do the "diaper thong" though, as long as the diaper is inside of my regular underwear I'm good.