LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obsession With Diapers

hi, this is my first post here.

I like making diapers out of trash bags with leg holes cut out in them and I stuff them with toilet paper and lock myself in my bathroom and poop and pee in them when my parents aren't home. In about a month when I go to college I'm pushing for living alone somehow. It been years that i'v been obsessed with diapers and have never shared it with anyone I know. I'm so obsessed I make my own diapers like once or twice a week. Its been my obsession for years.

Welcome to the world of diaper desire. I know exactly what you're going through, because I did the same thing 20 years ago, and felt the same way. I also know you think two things: 1. I'm the only one- You're not. 2. Something must be wrong with me to feel this way- there is nothing wrong with you. It was the hardest thing to come to terms with, and literally took me ten years before I fully accepted it as being just a part of my life. Once you do accept it, you will keep things in perspective and no longer beat yourself up for wanting to wear a diaper. However, you may miss out on all the wonderful binge/purge cycles, telling everybody here that you're done with this thing, and coming back with an intense desire (it is all part of the fun). I'm not going to recommend that you buy yourself some real adult diapers until you're ready, but at some point you will want to actually buy some diapers. Don't go overboard at first, head down to Walmart if you wish (or buy online, which will have better quality. Browse through post and identify the frequent posters, a lot of your questions have been answered numerous times and are easy to find with the search button.

There is an article posted in the Mommies and Daddies section that actually helped me understand more about my circumstances than I ever did, and that was thirty years of wanting diapers. It is designed for people who live with adult babies (or as she calls them more correctly Little Ones), but provides has good observations that were not just fap material.

Article On Caring For Your Ab Or Little One

Don't feel alone- you're not! As you have found there are thousands of diaper lovers (DL's) on this site alone :thumbsup: And don't br ashamed of your feelings- wearing a diaper is both enjoyable and practical. Just accept that you like it, be discreet about it, and enjoy what you like in life :) And do try real diapers- they are awesome in comparison :D As misunderstood as we are, I'd suggest finding your own comfort level with this before venturing to speak with others about it. Having answers makes questions go a lot better ;) And be considerate of others around you- don't let your issues become theirs. More than anything that attitude will pay you huge dividends in life :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

Yep, I had to get pretty creative before I discovered it was, in fact, possible to buy adult diapers without having a vital organ fail at the checkout. I would fold up a towel and place it on a plastic bag, which I would draw up between my legs and tie at the waist. Theoretically, it could work, but nothing beats the security and authenticity of the real thing...

hi, this is my first post here.

I like making diapers out of trash bags with leg holes cut out in them and I stuff them with toilet paper and lock myself in my bathroom and poop and pee in them when my parents aren't home. In about a month when I go to college I'm pushing for living alone somehow. It been years that i'v been obsessed with diapers and have never shared it with anyone I know. I'm so obsessed I make my own diapers like once or twice a week. Its been my obsession for years.

I have used the bags before but used a towel or old t-shirts. Less clean-up than toilet paper. My 1st diaper = 2 regular safety pins & 3 old t-shirts. LOL The next week I bought baby pins, Gerber plastic pants, & a pack of 21"x40" diapers. Have fun!!!

As said before by other members - you are not alone because you aren't

My diaper desire started as early as I can remember, I was probably 7ish and I can remember finding an unused pack/box (however they were packaged) and trying them on. All I can remember is seeing a room full of diapers on the floor from me putting them on and taking them off. I barely remember getting busted for it but not much other than that.

Throughout the years , when I was home with my parents. I dealt with my diaper desires in many ways..... I remember wearing several pair of underwear - or stuffing my underwear with hand towels, wearing trash bags as diapers, dishclothes and basically anything that would be made into a diaper. I have experimented with about everything possible ever since I my early youth. My point is .... you are not alone, I have came to terms with it all and you can too. I wear diapers 24/7 and have for a few years - I am happy, I enjoy it and I look at wearing diapers and my desire to do so in this way: I am not hurting anybody, I am not hurting my body (except for a diaper rash every-now-and-then) and they are very very convenient.

Diaper up and enjoy!

:baby_sleeping:

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I know the feeling. I've made diapers out of grocery bags when no one was home. Now that I'm in college and fairly free, I buy real ones. It is really easy, as Aleia says. The only bad part is the obsession just gets worse for your wallet. Having diapers makes the urge to wear and use soooo strong.

On 10/4/2015, 10:49:34, BabyJune said:

Just wait until you are out on your own and can get the "real thing." It's awesome.

Did you happen to check the date of the OP's post? This thread got started quite a few years ago. I'm guessing he's found a way to come to terms with his diaper wearing, since he's posted quite a bit since then. Am I right, Just a Person?

12 hours ago, Rachel Emily said:

Did you happen to check the date of the OP's post? This thread got started quite a few years ago. I'm guessing he's found a way to come to terms with his diaper wearing, since he's posted quite a bit since then. Am I right, Just a Person?

Did you happen to check the real age of the person who just posted and joined 13 hours ago?

On 12/17/2011, 7:04:45, Aleia said:

Yep, I had to get pretty creative before I discovered it was, in fact, possible to buy adult diapers without having a vital organ fail at the checkout. I would fold up a towel and place it on a plastic bag, which I would draw up between my legs and tie at the waist. Theoretically, it could work, but nothing beats the security and authenticity of the real thing...

LOL.. same experience for me.

• 8 months later...