LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secret "Powder Dry Spray" = Pampers Perfume?

I was at my Grandmother's this weekend, having forgotten to pack deodorant, when my Grandma offered a spray of a product she didn't care fore as a substitution. MUCH to my surprise the scent of this aerosol was nearly identical to that of Pampers. I sprayed a bit on some Goodnights I'd bought on sale, and the illusion was uncanny!

Next time you're in the aerosol deodorant section, try spraying Secret "Powder Dry" in the air, and let me know whether or not the scent triggers certain pleasant memories.

P.S., it takes about 30 seconds for the scent to build up.

Wonder if that can be used to make a room smell good

Can you find out what it is? Thanks

Clarification: It's called Secret Powder Fresh (not dry)....my bad. And it takes some time for the scent to build after being sprayed (I wasn't implying that you should spray the can for 30 seconds).

P.S. Being a deodorant, it leaves "the area" smelling fresh, even after "use" (I can only vouch for #1).

Clarification: It's called Secret Powder Fresh (not dry)....my bad. And it takes some time for the scent to build after being sprayed (I wasn't implying that you should spray the can for 30 seconds).

P.S. Being a deodorant, it leaves "the area" smelling fresh, even after "use" (I can only vouch for #1).

Bought some and i have to say that it resembles a lot the baby fresh scent : p ... not very strong though.

Cool scent to have as a deodorant :D

Picked up a can tonight at the grocery store to test it out.

<sprays into air>

... :thumbsup:

Nice fresh disposable diaper smell. It definitely has that "80's Pampers" smell that I'm so fond of! Seeing that the product is made by Procter & Gamble, it may be closer to the coveted 'Pampers scent' then you may imagine it to be. I plan to spray it in all my new Abena X-plus diapers when they arrive.

Cool product, thanks for the suggestion cruxshadow ;) !!

• 2 weeks later...

I picked this up the other night, I love this stuff - although, when I first got home I was so excited I sprayed way too much and it was hard to breathe lol - overall, I love to have it though.

even though I am "male" I think I will use this as a scent for fun, and see what happens.

thanks so much to the original OP for sharing this information! :)

There is also a body spray! I was a gas station the other day, and the girl gave me a plastic bag. and at first the strength of the scent was annoying, but as it dulled out, It gave off the exact same scent you sniff on a newly opened bag of pampers.

Now I am sure they might sell that at wallies world ;D

I dunno. I went to the pharmacy and took a whiff and it just smelled like baby powder to me - not specifically like Pampers. Although it's been so long I'm not sure if I even recall what "Pampers back then" really smelled like anymore.

• 11 months later...

Folks,

I found this post recently when I was researching Pampers' smell;

"All of our diapers do contain a small amount of perfume. It's added between the backsheet and the core of the diaper so that it's not touching your little one's skin"

This is at;

http://community.pampers.com/pampers/topics/is_there_fragrance_in_pampers_swaddlers_sensitive_2