LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Adore Being A Girl

There is soooo much to love about being a girl

I love the feel of my long tresses ( we do not have just "hair")

I love the feel of wearing a tiara or maybe an Alice band and how it complements my tresses

I love the feel of satin

I love the kiss of my skirts on my thighs

I love the soft sounds that our clothes make as we move

I love the sound of our names: Christine, Linda, Sandra, Lynne, Michelle, Estelle, Marilyn, Glenda, Alice and Alicia, , Denise Tiara, Tara, Giselle, Tina, Kirsten, Karen, Page, Helen, Cheryl and others, and thinking "That means me"

I love sitting on a nice lady's lap and having her caress my tresses, cheek or gently rubbing me knees and sweetly calling me by my name and telling me how cute or adorable I am, or having her dress me

I love the quick feather-light little kisses that we are famous for as when we seal a pact

I love my dollies and the little person that each of them is, talking to, hugging and kissing them lightly

I love looking at dresses and tiaras and dreaming of what it would be like to wear the one I am looking at

When I move quickly or run, I kove being a whirl and flutter of golden hair and skirts and a glitter of tiara

I love the smell of rose, lilac and baby powder and lotion

I love tea parties where we get together and talk about our dollies and things

I love being Little instead of a Baby because I am aware of all these feelings and the things that give them to me and that this is what it means to be Little Girl

• Like 1

Well, you can start here

http://sandralyn.net/tina.html

or got to ebay and put "tiara" in the search bar

But watch out. Nobody can have just one tiara. I have over a dozen, but then I am part Fairy so I am never without one

• 3 weeks later...

you just made me really want to buy some pretty pink satin dresses and a tiara.

Sounds pretty RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME to me

Sure...

Rub it in.

For all us sissy boys growing up wanting to be girls. :P

I don't think I've ever felt transgendered.

I've always felt like a boy and a girl in my mind.

Either at the same time or depending on mood, environment, etc.

But about equal amounts overall.

Someone said that's called being "Gender-Queer".

I don't think that's a pejorative phrase.

At least I didn't take it to be.

Freud was wrong.

Vagina Envy is more prevalent than Penis Envy.

I call it bi-gender or 2G where the two exist in equal amounts, I am one such. However, and this was deliberate on the part of my uncle who kind of legitimized me, First I had to meet the needs of my physical existence to the extent possible Second, I was not to mix the two at any one time; Be one or the other at any one time. To do otherwise would cause confusion and trouble. However the AK in me is a girl

Freud was wrong.

Vagina Envy is more prevalent than Penis Envy.

Freud was wrong, but I don't think your last statement is true. I've met gender-confused people of both biological sexes, but I don't believe men have vagina envy that's analogous to the penis envy he describes. I don't agree with his views on penis envy, either. Our society is moving towards gender equality, thankfully.

<soapbox>

Gender equality does not mean women acting like men, btw. I got targeted by the "feminists" at my school for the way I acted sometimes, being told that acting like a girl was hurting their cause. Personally, I believe those testosterone laden "women" were the worst advocates for femininity. My view of feminism is promoting femininity to the same level as masculinity, and realizing every has both qualities in varying amounts.

</soapbox>

Unfortunately, "gender equality" seems to be becoming females acting like the worst sort of males. I used to say. "I thought Freude was crazy with his stuff about Penis Envy until Women's Lib started up". The whole idea of the "Pantsuit" was purely political in nature

Why Vagina Envy is less likely is because the structure is mostly internal and does not...erm...stick out and call attention to itself

• 6 months later...

Also, I do not think you can haved "gender equality". Equality implies interchangeability. That is why Egalitarianism is basically Collectivist, whereas the American concept of "equaliaty before the Law" is individualisatic. Therefore another concept must be used that recognized the differences and holds them to be of equal worth in the way that 2+5=7 and 3+4=7 But 4 is not equal to 5 and 2 id not equal to 3. The closest term I know is "equivalence". Also a problem is how the term "gender" is used; often wrongly, to mean one's physical sex

This touches on another issue: Evolution. Everyone knows it is true. It was first posited by 13th or 14th century theologians but there has never been found "the missing link" and much of the dissatisfaction with Darwinism is in the scientific community.; However there was a more recent publication by Dr. Julus Jaynes called THE BICAMERAL MIND which posited that some 3,000 ago the left and right brains were cut off from each other and that shrtly thereafter the Corpus Colosum grew to include nerve cells that connected the two, which woulod have been the last stage of evolution, However, that would not show up in the fossil records since soft tissue does not fossilize. Now there is another characteristic of the brain reflected in two things. 1. In experiments before 1973, it was found that ceratin cells in the Cerebellum changed their configuration as new physical tasks were learned, and 2. Many times, if a stroke patient is gotten into therapy quicly enough, other parts of the brain regonfigure to take over the functions that were the province of the now damaged one (unless the stroke was too severe or widespread). If cross-gender behaviors and identy occuoors in a very young person, it is a good bet that the brain will configure to accommodate them, especiall since at the age range 4 to 8, the brain is nowhere near final deevelopment. Now, I've ad an afinity to dolls, tiaras and other girls' things staring when I was 5 and the grownups' reaction to my vision disability meant that I would spand far more time among girls than the usual 5-9 year old boy. Instead of about 20% it musht have been 45-55%.