LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disability Fetish?

Nat

I like people with Asperger's in diapers. That turns me on and there is something about them wearing them I like. Maybe because I have it too, I dunno. But it turns me on. But for some reason people with ADD don't turn me on, nor people with anxiety disorder NOS nor people with learning difficulties NOS and I have the rest of these as well.

Anyone else here with this sort of fetish? Do any types of people with disabilities in diapers turn you on?

That's a bit generalised to say that, as I got aspergers syndrome, and not everyone with aspergers syndrome looks and acts the same. As there's various levels of people with aspergers, some people you don't notice it at all, some people with it act like they are really autistic.

And not all of them are attractive.

I know some really attractive people with it and also some downright fugly people with it also.

• Like 1

Yes I know they look normal. I have met and seen other aspies online who have it too and also happened to have the same fetish and it make me feel horny inside. Even my ex was an aspie and even though he wasn't very handsome, I still got turned on. But he was a judgmental ignorant narrow minded racist jerk.

If someone at one of my autism groups were to announce they have a diaper fetish, it would turn me on. One of them there actually told me sometimes he would like to just wear a diaper so he won't have to get up to go to the bathroom. Of course he doesn't actually wear them, he told me he would like to do that because he doesn't always want to get up to use the bathroom. I had my chance to tell him about my fetish but I was unsure to. If he said he actually does it, it would have turned me on. It's this feeling I get inside me about it that feels like a turn on.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest yojojo12

I have Aspergers Syndrome, Dyscalculia, Epilepsy, Mild Dyslexia, Reactive Depreshion, Traits of Classic Autisim, Mild Developmental Delay (mental age is 20 instead of 24), Dysgraphis and mild Dyspraxia. Best bit im an Adult Baby, and having given it serious thought for 5 years im currently following "The 12 Month Diaper Training Program" to train myself tobe fully incontinent. I wear 24/7.

I like computers and am hoping to persue a carear at Microsoft but first I will have to move to Birmingham in September for spechilist help with my maths. As for computers im already counting in binary, hex and octal, guess that shows were my geek status stands on computing lol.

I also like Music and can play keybord and piano, I am a qualified muscian as I took a corse once in music for a year.

Im a big fan of Star Trek and have the entire video collection, wich I hope to sell at a star trek convention in America.

Im also big on the sciences, Quantum Mechanics, Meteoligy, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Physics, Particle Physics you name it I got it down. Well the concepts anyway, I do all the maths on a calculater hehe.

And then there is Electronics, from Resistors to Metal Oxide Feild Effect Transistors and Electolytic Capacitors its one of my philosiphys. Why pay for something if you can build it yourself, and that includes general DIY. Got to fix my mums toster today lol probibly just needs a new relay or 555 chip.

I live in the UK Dorset Bournemouth, Im an outgoing, non sexual, warm harted, caring sort of guy just looking for a companion in life, not for a relationship though, more fore company. I currently live with my mum but you see thats ging to be changing very soon, this september in fact. I will be of to Birmingham and living on my own.

Thats all well and good I dont mind being on my own but after a while it can get very dull, I guess you could say im scared of being lonly, it reminds me of the times the so called father locked me in the basment in pitch black for the entire day till my mum came home.

So what about yourself Spokane Girl now that you know a bit about me what about yourself ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just found out that I have aspergers (i'm 29 too)

well, ok it hasn't been diagnosed but from everything, its so highly likely its not even funny. I knew a kid with it pretty bad and he did look strang. I do look normal but I don't always act like it.

I pretty much sound like yojojo up there, I'm a computer tech, I love electronics, replacing capicators on motherboards and power jacks on laptops.

I'm also a huge trekkie.And love science and programming

only difference is i'm an extreme introvert, and hate being around people.

I wonder what happened to my post and a couple of others' in this thread.

During the time between the starting of this thread and a short while ago, some data was lost in an attack against this website :bash: and any posts made during that time may have been irretrievably lost :Crylol: We apologize for that and we recovered and reposted what data we could- feel free to repost lost posts.

Bettypooh

yojojo12 are you by any chance are you aka as sheldon? :lol: :lol: sorry i just had to ask as for the toaster dont give it artificial intelligence otherwise you will end up with

:roflmao: i know a number of adult babies that have AS i've even meet one and took him to the adult baby club in london where he became a regular he fitted in well oh and i live about 6 miles away from microsoft's uk HQ theres a large
  • 1 month later...

I used to work in a home for people that had learning disabilities, all of them were incontinent and wore nappies 24/7. A few of them were really autistic and would just wander about making funny noises and peeing and pooping in the diapers. It made me jealous that they could do that and someone would always clean them up afterwards.

I like pretending to be like this and although being with them wasn't a turn on, I get really turned on while doing the same as them. I'd love to act like retard and have a carer look after me and change me, get me dressed, feed me etc.

• Like 1

This discussion caught my eye because I have cerebral palsy and use diapers for bladder control issues caused by it. Odd I should become a DL, but I have.

Some have found my disability interesting or attractive to them, especially the way I walk. I've met a few who like a women in diapers, but the disability I have has been a turn off to them. Those who were attracted to me as a disabled woman (they are called devotees), have found that my need for diapers is gross or that my being a DL is ultra weird. Guess I'm unique. Either way, just trying to be accepted and enjoy life.

Julie

• Like 4

Julie....I'm not coming on to you so don't run away!! LOL.

Anyway I dated a girl in highschool who had cerebral palsy. It didn't last....what can I say....we were young. However I remain close friends with her today. I never really saw her disability....as a disability if you catch my drift. We had alot of fun together and even though I wore diapers, she wasn't judgemental or demeaning in any way.

Sometimes I sure miss her. We don't live in the same town anymore.......

• 3 months later...

i found out this year i have aspergers.i been likeing nappies since i was 4years old. i look normal and act normal most of time. but my like for nappies, wearing and using them and having them changed by females is so strong that i sorry to say i have self hospitalised myself many times during self harming, drunkeness and overdoses. and had nurses changed my pee and messy nappies. i had been seen by psychiatrists and later diagnosed with aspergers.. and would like to be cared for full time.

the proper diagnosis has helped me to understand myself better now that i am 32.and the helth professionals dont get mad with me when i do those things they only help with no judging and i fight this craving hard sometimes especially when i get panic attacks and self destructive.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This discussion caught my eye because I have cerebral palsy and use diapers for bladder control issues caused by it. Odd I should become a DL, but I have.

Some have found my disability interesting or attractive to them, especially the way I walk. I've met a few who like a women in diapers, but the disability I have has been a turn off to them. Those who were attracted to me as a disabled woman (they are called devotees), have found that my need for diapers is gross or that my being a DL is ultra weird. Guess I'm unique. Either way, just trying to be accepted and enjoy life.

Julie

Hi Julie your not alone here I also have Cerebral Palsy and my story is the same but I am a male LOL

• 7 months later...

yojojo12 are you by any chance are you aka as sheldon? :lol::lol: sorry i just had to ask as for the toaster dont give it artificial intelligence otherwise you will end up with

:roflmao: i know a number of adult babies that have AS i've even meet one and took him to the adult baby club in london where he became a regular he fitted in well oh and i live about 6 miles away from microsoft's uk HQ theres a large

Though I have changed my used name due to privacy concerns I am much like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theroy. My field of study is Computer Science and Hardware Engineering. I do have learning difficulties though which can be viewed through my difficulties in spelling words correctly at times, poor grammer and difficulty with simple maths. However I like things to be orginised to detail down to the database so everything is automated.

• 1 year later...

I do think there is a difference in getting off on someone's disability and getting off on someone. Like a man may get turned on seeing his girlfriend in diapers and changing her but she is incontinent. But he is turned on by the diaper and changing her, not her medical condition. But the IC person may feel the man is getting off on their medical condition and some IC women may not mind it because it's better than them being disgusted by it. I think just as long as the person likes you for you and like other parts about you and enjoy being with you, it shouldn't be a problem if they get turned on by the thought of aspie in diapers, same goes for other disabilities too. A man may be turned on by women acting childish so he meets a woman and she acts childish and it gets caused by her mental illness or autism or trauma. If someone is turned on by medical equipment and then they met someone who happened to have to use a wheelchair or something, he may be turned on by his girlfriend being in one.

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes I wonder if I have a minor "fetish" (not necessarily sexual-based, of course) for people with various disabilities so that I can take care of them. A 'disabled' partner makes it easier to fulfill those needs to comfort, console, and assist. I don't know though.

• 1 year later...