LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tens Experimenting

Creepymouse: I've been reading your posts here, have you considered a Bedwetting Sensor (the kind that clips onto underpants). I believe you can get just the sensor and not the whole alarm system (or you could incorporate the alram unit into activating the tens unit). Just a thought here. PITP

Sounds like a story I read, with a plot device virus called "BABIES" that causes horrible flu-like symptoms and permanent incontinence. At the end of the story, one of the products developed to help people cope with the epidemic of incontinence was a pager that notified them when it was changing time. XD

I recently saw a hack wherein the creator placed a conductive matrix in a pillow, and read back the resistance between the planes. When someone cried on the pillow (or...something else got it wet) it would sing a song from an electronic greeting card. lol

I gotta get myself a DMM :s

I've been watching this thread off and on and that was my story you referenced. Glad there was some inspiration there. Good luck with your attempts and experimentation. The electronics stuff is over my head but I understand the intent.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Haven't done anything with it in awhile. You can read my posts to see what I have done. Based on what others have said, it seems that using a TENS to affect the bladder sphincter may actually make it stronger over time :whistling: In keeping up with the cath thread mentioned in this thread, it seems like that is the way to go to best achieve temporary incontinence. It seems like for most, people the TENS unit isn't reaching what it needs to to be as effective as we'd hoped for :( One has to try I guess!

Bettypooh

I have not been able to find my tens unit in like 6 months *sniff* I will kinda add my own 2 cents though from using one a few times a month for like 7 years.

There are soooo many kinds of wonderful orgasms which can be produced, it is almost startling.

Infact, engaging a TENS unit on your clitty or penis right at the moment of orgasm with a wide pulse width, when done right can cause a 1 minute or slightly longer continuous orgasm.

When it comes to trying to use the TENS to make myself potty at best I was able to spasm the sphincters or bladder and uncomfortably dribble. :(

I also have to lend my hat to the cath with an extra slot or holes somewhere between 2 inches and 3 inches from the balloon depending on your anatomy. This makes you incon and you feel the pee dribbling through you, which REALLY simulates not being able to stop peeing wonderfully.

I do hope someone can figure out how to make a TENS work for this though.