LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forcibly Pulling A 30F Catheter From Your Urethra While The Balloon Is Fully Dilated.

I have often thought of this, which is why I have greatly avoided the use of catheters all together, especially with the use of a bag. I am a very active sleeper, and atleast 3 days out of a week, I wake up on the floor. My main concern, or nightmare, was imagining that tube catching on something as I fell out of bed and.. YANK.. (cringe)

Tape to the leg and a long tube to the night bag. No problem.

Or Segufix. :thumbsup:

Tape to the leg and a long tube to the night bag. No problem.

Or Segufix. :thumbsup:

If your normal leg bag has the capacity to take the night urine then tape it to your leg, Valero straps are ideal; if not a night stand would be another option, if you fall out of bed it will “go with you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't that make it 9111? ;D

I know of at least one patient who woke up in the hospital, yanked out the IV and catheter and tried to walk out. Years later he said the catheter hurt like a sonofabitch coming out but no lasting harm was done.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh dear god....omg ouchies. Luckally TV has covered nearly this very scenerio for us:

Nurse Jackie, episode "God’s off his meds", I think from season 1 or 2 she does this to a convicted pedophile. They don't tell you what the follow up is, but I can tell you the visuals will tell you all you want to know about this. I was a little shocked though, I actually felt a little something for the creep it happened to, like maybe she should have deflated the balloon first.

Please for the love of Shax don't even try this...ever!

• 3 months later...

Wow. Im for catheters, very fun if safely done right! But to have it pulled out 30cc baloon is not to possible if it was done you be in the ER and alot of paid and bleeding that wont stop! If you dont pass out by the pain you will pass out from bleeding out. I wear a 24fr with 30cc baloon some time 30fr for fun short term.

If you want to be IC that badly just wear the diapers 24/7... all else will come with time.

This is the best route, by far. Most importantly, it would involve a period of continuous diaper before irreversible changes - so you would have a chance to change your mind. A next step, if this wasn't working fast enough for you, might involve other non-invasive methods like more active retraining or hypnosis.

Of course, wearing 24/7 is irreversible in a way. Family, classmates, coworkers, etc. will become aware to some extent - and once they notice, will expect you to continue wearing them.

I looked it up and found the ultimate tensile stress (stress required to break) for silicone rubber is on average 7.05 MPa with the maximum being around 41.4 MPa (not sure of the grade). Failure of your bladder occurs at a pressure of 66 cm H20 (not accurate) which is equal to 7 kPa.

Not bad for 5 min of research. Technically, the conversion between wall stress and content pressure is s = pR/2t, where p is the pressure, R the bladder radius (if it can be approximated as spherical with a discrete wall), and t the wall thickness. Of course, there are a large number of unknowns. A pessimistic guess would be that the catheter balloon would be compressed from one end towards the other until the tensile stress due to tension and pressure caused it to burst. The inner sphincter would see a tensile stress. Since it handles tensile stresses all the time, this might not cause damage. The bladder/urethra lining would see a shear stress, and since it isn't used to seeing a shear stress, might be easily damaged. This would provide a route to infection. Conceivably, this, lack of medical attention (since he wouldn't want to admit to doing this), and some complications could take out the kidneys, etc.... while leaving the sphincter itself undamaged. Yes, among all the other bad outcomes, there is also a risk that the stunt might leave one dependent on dialysis but with full bladder control.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

What would be the consequences of ripping out a fully dilated 30f catheter, could this make a person incontinent by potentially damaging the sphincter muscle, metaphorically speaking of course.....

If you were able to insert a 30f, that would be the first obstacle. The largest I could stand is an 18f and that one hurt the entire time it was in. Removing an inflated catheter of any size would undoubtedly do some serious harm.

• 3 years later...

No, but what if you figure out how to inflate the balloon on the internal urethra sphincter? It would ultimately stretch the sphincter and destroy it. Ripping out the catheter wont do anything.

On 11/12/2011 at 4:27 PM, cobranappy said:

What would be the consequences of ripping out a fully dilated 30f catheter, could this make a person incontinent by potentially damaging the sphincter muscle, metaphorically speaking of course.....

Go on, try it out... nothing wrong can happen...

hope his day ends better then mine, when I slipped putting in an 18 fr and the bollon was not in the bladder. Half full and it hurt like crazy so I stopped and could not remove the fluid from it and had to go to the hospital to have it removed. What a waste of time, after 3 or 4 hours it was pulled out. oh that hurt and that was only 5ml.

Let me know how it feels, and best of luck.

It depends are using a 30 FR with a 5 ml Ballon or a 30 ml Ballon it's the difference between a grape and a plumb, because you will require a replumbing job if you do the larger.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...