LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ak'S And Dl'S?

lovelylittle

so, does anyone else out there identify as an AK and a DL? i thought for a while that i was just a DL with a few AB tendencies, but reading around and growing into my ABDL self, it seems that i might be more of a LG who just likes diapers. or, in my fantasy world, a LG who wears diapers at night. if that makes any sense. anyway, i'm just curious, it seems like there's a divide between the diaper-wearers and the AK's. i like my diapers, and my sippy cup, and stuffed animals, and my binky sometimes... but i want to talk like a big girl and i don't want to be babied and held and fed and changed and stuff. just want to know if i'm weird or if there are other people for whom the AB/DL/AK lines are quite blurry :)

• 2 months later...

We are DL/AK for sure we don't do baby things. We tend to be around 10-12 usually but do sometimes regress to 2-4. I would say our DL part is more the relaxing comfort in goodnites. We tend to wear them most of the time but when we drink we diaper each other up for bed protection. We sometimes use our sippy cups more for fun. We also bought NUK pacifiers because it helps us both sleep (I snore and she grinds her teeth. Problem solved lol). As a LB I wake up before my LG and always jump on her to wake her up. Another thing that I associate us with being AKs is we "play doctor" and take baths together like kids.

JJ & RayRay

• 7 months later...

I'd say I'm an adult kid because I remember being diapered all the way until my teens. I was a bedwetter and accident prone in daycare and their solution was a diaper. The last time I remembered being diapered was when I was 9. I was super embarrassed being put in a baby diaper aand being seen by my friends. Secretly I loved it.

• 3 months later...

I am Princess Ariel & I am a disabled medically in continent college student. I think I am an adult kid. Only in the last year or so have I realized that I actually like the diapers I've needed to use for most of my life. Due to my disabilities, I shake a lot and therefore mostly drink from water bottles. I come from a traumatic background & live with PTSD. I've realized that using a bottle/water bottle as I fall asleep is calming for me & helps with nightmares. Also, I've collected Disney since childhood, long before stumbling into ABDL stuff. Part of my Disney collection includes certain Disney plushes. Most of them stay on shelves, but Tigger, Marie, and Princess Melody are on my bed. I don't think I'd ever want to do anything like be fed. Even though I'm disabled, I'm pretty independent.

This is probably where I am. Diapers (and sometimes training pants) are certainly part of my play, but for the most part babyish stuff isn't that fun for me. I'd rather have cartoons and video games over a bottle and Barney any day. :P

I think there is a good deal of overlap between the two since most DL's get that way in early childhood as far as I can see

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a DL/AK/Little boy. I love the feeling of wearing and using diapers. I don't have any interest in baby clothes or being babied. I have thought of what it would be like to drink from a bottle and try baby food. My fantasy is to be a little boy, maybe 4 or 5 and refusing to use the toilet. My parents tried everything they could but I don't want to be potty trained. I'd be spanked for using my diapers, but still won't use the potty. They would let me sit in my wet n messy diapers hoping I'd get tired of them, but I wouldn't. I'd get a diaper rash and still keep using the diapers and getting more spankings for it.

Being for me comes with what may be to some uncomfortable truths, that having the multiple disabilities I have actually I do need to be handled rather more as a child would, requiring things done for me and supervision so it's less a instance of desiring the child-like state so much that reality matches up with the actual developmental level I'm at getting more satisfaction from playing and doing more child like things than attempting to be more 'adult'.

Until a while ago I always thought that I was DL with some AB tendencies (as TC pointed out). Over the years though I think I've just kind of given up on finding my place in the ABDL spectrum, I just like being here.

• 1 month later...

I am Princess Ariel & I am a disabled medically in continent college student. I think I am an adult kid. Only in the last year or so have I realized that I actually like the diapers I've needed to use for most of my life. Due to my disabilities, I shake a lot and therefore mostly drink from water bottles. I come from a traumatic background & live with PTSD. I've realized that using a bottle/water bottle as I fall asleep is calming for me & helps with nightmares. Also, I've collected Disney since childhood, long before stumbling into ABDL stuff. Part of my Disney collection includes certain Disney plushes. Most of them stay on shelves, but Tigger, Marie, and Princess Melody are on my bed. I don't think I'd ever want to do anything like be fed. Even though I'm disabled, I'm pretty independent.

I drink from a baby bottle as I fall asleep.
  • 5 months later...

I'm kind of somewhere in between. I see myself as an AK with "problems" during the day or at night and needs diapers. I imagine my inner kid has gone sort of feral from all the bad Daddies in the past and so though she's "older" about 6/7 her mental/emotional age is closer to 3ish.

I'm the sort of person that throws these categories out of whack. I like diapers, and I enjoy wearing and using them.

I'm a touch AB. Not so much being waited on night and day, or all the paraphernalia (would love to get a onesie one of these days just for the heck of it), but I wouldn't mind not baby talk, but a parent talking to me like a younger child every now and then someday.

I wouldn't say I'm entirely a AK either. The only real draw I have is plushies and MLP.

There are times where any combination of these can happen, and they can happen individually as well.

That's what I mean by "throwing things out of whack."