LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Their Was A Cure, Would You Take It?

304 members have voted

1. 1. IF their was cure for being AB/DL?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on the Cure.

Like so many others I gotta say this is not something to be cured anymore than liking broccoli or chicken. Can you like broccoli or chicken to much? Sure, but that isn't a problem with the broccoli or chicken, it's a problem with your impulse control. When I was young, and felt alone, and didn't know there were other people like me, then yea I thought I was defective. Now I'm older and a lot more accepting of me, and I wouldn't change this about me for anything in the world.

AB/DL is not a disease that needs to be cured. It is a lifestyle people enjoy in order to relieve stress. Much safer than drugs or booze, I'd say! AB/DL is only a problem if it interferes with other aspects of a productive life.

• Like 3
  • 3 years later...

Honestly, no. It's defined a large part of me. I don't know how I'd be different if I instantly removed it from me, and even after the stupid things I've done pursuing it, I still like most of me.

• 4 weeks later...

Only if the "cure" to loving diapers was to become incontinent so that I didn't just love them, but needed them, maybe. That way, I could enjoy wearing 24/7 and nobody could judge me for it.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

If I could have a cure to make my infantilism go away, I would take it in a heart beat. That said, since I am already disabled I wish I could be severely disabled so that I wouldn't know any different and have to be cared for 24/7 because I know to much, and I don't like being a know it all. I also don't like knowing that I l like wearing poopy diapers as I feel like I am not normal.

• 3 months later...
On 26/04/2016 at 3:06 PM, LittleLettuce said:

Only if the "cure" to loving diapers was to become incontinent so that I didn't just love them, but needed them, maybe. That way, I could enjoy wearing 24/7 and nobody could judge me for it.

As some one who is incontinent and DL I can tell you there is no better feeling when you realise you can wear nappies all the time and no one can judge you.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

No! I enjoy wearing diapers to much to ever give up wearing them, I started wearing diapers because I wanted to need to wear diapers, now that I need to wear diapers I don't ever want to give up what I worked so long to obtain. 

Yes, 100% as long as it was safe, no side effects or dangerous.  So many medications advertised on TV for almost anything have severe side effects.  Would I like to not be a DL with a diaper fetish?  Absolutly!  Do I enjoy wearing diapers?  I sure do as long as I keep a good balance between diapers and regular life.  It's the fetish that makes me love wearing diapers.  If I didn't have that fetish for them, I wouldn't like wearing them!  Therefore, without the fetish there wouldn't be anything to miss!  Yeah, I'd like to get rid of the diaper fetish but I know that isn't going to happen unless there is a positive cure for it that isn't dangerous or harmful and doesn't affect anything else. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I kinda' like who I am and how I am. I have been a DL for 50 years, and figured out I was a DL, not AB. I had my moments of disgust toward myself. But, after I just accepted me for who I was, I began to enjoy being "different" in MY way. In and out of diapers ever since.

Even at 45 y/o I am still trying to accept myself. I have gone through so many binge and purge cycles I lost count.  I even set a New Year’s resolution this year to distance myself from the fetish, within 1 month I was dropping $100 on a diaper order.  The urge was there, coupled with some additional stress in my life.  My wife or family doesn’t know about the fetish and I am sure that is a factor in my own acceptance.  

I burden myself with a lot guilt and shame due to the unconventional nature of this fetish.  I enjoy my little time, but the truth is i wish I could easily purge myself of the desires without changing my personality.  ABDL is part of who I am and I am slowly coming to terms with that. 

Joey

I really like who I've become in terms of my little side.  It's a huge part of my identity.  It's not just a fetish or an interest, but it is often what defines me.  Acting like a kid and being a princess and pouting and being bratty... obviously only in the appropriate setting.  I don't know who I would be without that, but I bet I'd be pretty dull. XD

Then again, when I was younger, I always wanted a "cure".  So I understand why people would.  It makes life a lot harder, but so does anything.  Coming out as a lesbian was a huge thing for me, and my mom was so upset because she was scared it would make my life harder.  And it did.  But I would never give that part of me up for anything.

I definitely think newbies or younger people would want a cure.  But you learn to adapt.  And if you accept yourself, you learn to really love it too. :D  

~Sophie

• Like 1

No, I enjoy wearing and wetting diapers too much. It's not even especially sexual for me -- unless I interact with other people about diaper-wearing. I like the feel of diapers on me. I like to wet my diaper, especially when hot urine bathes my privates, rather than just sinking into the diaper. I like to touch my diaper, especially after it gets very wet and swollen. I've even used a vibrator on the outside of my wet diaper, and that's thrilling. The booming ABDL market shows that more and more people are embracing this delightful fetish or lifestyle.

If there was a cure I would most certainly take it. I was well past my thirties when I discovered I wasn’t the only one with this rather strange desire to wear and use diapers, until then I always thought I was the only one. Nowadays I accepted my personality and accepted who I am. However looking back and if I were to have a choice it wouldn’t be a part of my life. If caused me to much trouble and hardship especially at a younger age. Not being a diaper lover would have made a number of things so much easier to deal with above all as it comes to my lack of self-esteem and self-worth.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If there was a cure I would most certainly take it. I was well past my thirties when I discovered I wasn’t the only one with this rather strange desire to wear and use diapers, until then I always thought I was the only one. Nowadays I accepted my personality and accepted who I am. However looking back and if I were to have a choice it wouldn’t be a part of my life. If caused me to much trouble and hardship especially at a younger age. Not being a diaper lover would have made a number of things so much easier to deal with above all as it comes to my lack of self-esteem and self-worth.

Bingo! Well said. Life sucked when I was younger. Even though I've excepted this kink there's still a very large part of me that wants it out of my life. 

• Like 1

I agree.  What I said before.  We can all accept ourselves for being a DL or AB and not a thing wrong with that.  The thing is, if we never had this fetish in the first place, there would be nothing we would love about it or have to accept and we wouldn't miss something we never had in the first place.

Bingo! Well said. Life sucked when I was younger. Even though I've excepted this kink there's still a very large part of me that wants it out of my life. 

1+ for me... If I had a chance former times - at the early beginning to "cure" this desire, things would probably developed slightly better and more easy for me.

I think the major question is: Is it a kink or a fetish for someone. If it's a kink - there is normally no deep desire behind it, if it's a fetish it might cause problems in the case, if this is the only - or the major way to get sexual satisfaction - especially for men, because women are normally not that much in the DL kink/fetish. For AB's the situation is propably a bit better... Just an other point is, that a fetish is not a disease that you can "cure". It's some kind of a conditioning that normally happens in the early years in the childhood. So the only way to "cure" it, is to override it somehow - but there are little chances to let it completely disappear.  

Nope.  I'm not hurting anyone by being like this, and as much pain as it has caused me in the past it is still a part of who I am.  I'd rather keep the whole definition of me and expand upon it rather than edit things out.