LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Their Was A Cure, Would You Take It?

304 members have voted

1. 1. IF their was cure for being AB/DL?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on the Cure.

2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

There is no “cure for this“  you are who you are and what you are. The hardest thing that I think people don’t quite understand is that it is quite normal for somebody to make the decision that they want to wear diapers. The only thing that is a block in the way of that is that you have parents and caregivers who have drilled into our heads since we were about four years old that diapers are for babies and that is a bad thing, and we need to use the toilet to be able to release all of our Business. Remember how I said that there are some people who decide that they wish to wear diapers or act as an adult baby because it makes them feel good/because it helps them to function/because it makes them feel more confident? There are people who wear for a psychological or emotional reasons, and as I said there is no “Cure for this“ and even if there was, I bet you A lot of us would “refuse it“ and say “screw it“ I’m just gonna do what I think I want to do.

Diapers  are your safety blanket: no one is going to take those away from you, and everyone who is in your “family circle“ and your close friends all know of your choice. No one is going to take that away from you. Diapers allow you to feel safe and to function at the level you wish to function at.  Each of us has a reason for being who and what we are, doing what we are doing, or feeling the way we feel.  I think most of what it is is there is an emotional attachment to something that happened in our childhood that some people don’t want to lose, or they just don’t give up, and they remember those good times when they didn’t have to worry about a thing. If you are an adult baby and you’re in little mode, you don’t have to worry about too many things, until you hit adult mode again.

That's why being an adult baby and incontinent, I wouldn't want to be cured. I simply want society to understand that it's normal for someone to be diapered and that diapers not just for babies. They are for anyone who has a personal or medical need. In my case I have both a medical and personal need because being incontinent and being an adult baby I am required to be kept in diapers. It's why I would flat out refuse any attempts to cure me or potty train me into adult underwear because I am more comfortable, happy and less stressed out in a diaper than an adult underwear. Besides, most adults in the world are gona wind up in a nursing home, assisted living community or senior housing complex with a diaper and many of us in the ABDL community are already ahead.

Diapers to me are my safe spaces and they are the safest spaces from adulthood. They are my security blanket from the adult world and the stresses of adulthood. They keep me calm and keep me little and babied all the time. Even diapers keep me from being potty trained and being forced to wear adult underwear. It's why being diapered is a lot better than being potty trained and being forced to wear adult underwear.

2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

if diapers make you feel good, or being an adult baby makes you feel good makes you feel accomplished and makes you feel relaxed, or the feelings that you are experiencing help you deal with your life as it is, then by all means enjoy it. No one is going to stop you from being who you are, and no one is going to tell you that the feelings that you were dealing with are not there. The only ones that know about the feelings I am talking about are the ones that have experienced them, or continue to experience them every day. I have chosen diapers because of my incontinence, but it also helps me with security, confidence, safety, and peace of mind. So what if I have to pee my pants? So what if I mess myself? As long as I have the necessary equipment to take care of it it should not be a major problem!

hold your head up high, and reach for the stars: many of us are very successful people, the only differences we decide to wear diapers or act as we feel when it is appropriate – or we like diapers. That’s why we’re all here – it’s just a matter of to what extent you wish to go/how far you want to go.

It's also why diapers makes me the adult baby that I am. It makes me feel good and that I can accomplish many things without having to use the potty like a grown up. Diapers help me deal with the adult world where it's stressful and often times painful. Being an adult baby and being kept in diapers is how I deal with the crazy world we live in and it lets me deal with adulthood in my own way. It's why I also have chosen to be diapered to help deal with being incontinent and it helps me to be safe, secure, confident, and proud of being diapered and being my adult baby self. It's why I don't care if I pee in my pants or poop in my pants. I have my diapers on and the gear to take care of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

I would not take it because I like wearing diapers when I can.  What I would like is a cure for all those people who see it as wrong, dirty, degenerative or as pedophilia.  My desire to wear and wet my diapers is more of me wanting to be a baby, not harm one or anyone for that matter.  I want to be accepted as who I am, not what I chose to wear or what I do in what I choose to wear.  I don't need to be cured, I need to be accepted.

• Thanks 1

The only reason we like wearing diapers or being an AB is because we have an incurable fetish for it.  It there was a cure for the fetish and we took it, then we would no longer have any desire to be AB or want to wear diapers so we wouldn't miss what we wouldn't like.

The "cure" I would welcome is the acceptance of diapers as something that is unique but not weird.  Society has come a long way with the LGBTQ+ sector, maybe ABDL is in the + classification. There are Gay Pride parades, how about an ABDL parade? Society is not ready for that yet.

• 2 weeks later...

No I don’t want a cure as it is a part of me, that I after years not accepting, I finally years ago accepted and embrassed little me. Love my little self now ?.

If there were a way to discover and cure it when I was a child, the adult me today wish that little me was either cured or fully accepted as a child?