LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing Without Diapers

Absolutely! I mess only occasionally and it is probably with equal frequency in diapers as it is in white traditional briefs. I wear white cotton briefs with a double seat so the stain is contained. I enjoy both equally.

Whenever I have a pair of white cotton briefs that have seen their best days -stretched elastic waistband, overall thinned by many washings, just basically worn out. I poop in them.

The final 'send off,' and I love it! :)

For me it was an accident. Something in the food we ate at a restaurant just didn't agree with me on the way home I lost control. It was a weird feeling.

Well today at work I messed without diapers. A game I sometimes play is waiting until I really need to go, then bypassing the closest bathroom and walking to the further one. As I walk those last few feet into the bathroom I start to push. Usually not enough to lose it all but enough to start it going. As I hit the door and figure if anyone is in the rest room, I decide whether to fight the start and urge or clench and hold (if someone else is there it will be clench, hold and use the toilet). TODAY though I hit the bathroom, found it empty and pushed a bit more. It felt pretty solid so was not too concerned to let it go. Kind of a mistake as I entered the stall there was no holding and clenching. What started as kind of solid and okay to let out became a no control situation. I struggled to drop my pants but there was no clenching and my undies took a full load of solid intitially that became much softer and unstoppable. I just stood in the locked stall frozen as my undies just filled big time (talk about a brown spot). There was no stopping it and I tried as I realized it was no longer solid. I was thankful for the double seat undies but cleanup was a bear with soft poop. The sensation of no stopping was fun and luckily no one came in the rest room while cleaning up. Lots of TP used to clean today's mess up and the brown stain will be hard to hide! P_P

• 2 weeks later...

It's actually my preferred method!

Underpants are so much cheaper and easier to clean than any diaper I've found, Just gotta make sure I'm wearing the ones that have elastic leg bands, rib knits suck for this...

I also have an old pair of Jeans that I have been known to "Go Commando" in :wub: ...

But that's only on rare occasions, after I have forgotten what a beotch the clean-up is afterwards. :lol: .

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I found myself getting turned on by stories of diaper pooping when I first joined DD, and realized that I wanted to soil myself too, it wasn't a diaper I used my first time. It was a pair of underwear briefs. Then I used my clear vinyl pants, on their own, for poopings. Then, finally, I got some diapers to poop in.

Funny how soiling myself never really occurred to me before I found DD. I guess I have this site to thank for making me realize a fetish that was lurking below the surface but not previously recognized by me!

Back in the day, like 10 years ago, I'd give myself a big enema, pull up my panties and jeans, and take the dog on a walk. Of course, I'd do this late at night and in the summer when it was warm. About 5 or 6 minutes into the walk it would all let loose. I loved the thrill of maybe being seen (never happened) and the thrill of being naughty and soiling myself. Afterwards (and after the dog did her business!) I'd let myself into the basement door of the house. It was right next to the laundry room. I'd strip down, throw everything in the washer, and then go upstairs and shower.

I know it's gross, but I enjoy it too. I've never deliberately done it without a diaper...the clean up is just too much. I find that method of "release" so physical and visceral, and I find it very attractive to see a woman do it on purpose. It's not because I think it's "naughty" or "gross", but the relief you see after someone messes themselves is so genuine and sexy.

• Like 1

I have always used diapers for this, simply because I haven't been able to 'over come' the "naughtiness" factor of doing it in my 'big boy' pants. :blush: I know thats like the ultimate "finger' to potty training :P and all the social stigma BS, but it's just kind of a brick wall for me.

the closest I have come was when I was wearing a pair of terry lined plastic pants, they filled up in a hurry and got rather soggy to boot, but I didn't worry about any leaks or anyone seeing that I had an 'accident"

It's something I continue to work on....maybe on my next road trip somewhere, in a hotel...I'll just take a dump in my pants in the room or what not...just to say I did and give the middle finger salute to my potty training as well :P

I usually just like using a diaper because changing and cleanup is easier, you don't have to worry about getting stuff on your legs or feet or anywhere else...but thats just me....I need to go find some decent tidy whities to load up :whistling:

Oh yes...

I wouldn't need to wear nappies if I didn't poo my pants occasionally.

I also try it in other ways such as today, It was first thing A.M and I felt like pleasuring myself. I needed my morning poo and couldn't resist using it as as a catalyst to cumming, I expect you know what I mean!

Instead of the frequent nappy or pants pooping, or wasting it down the toilet, I decided it would be different to let it all go whilst laying on my bed playing with myself. I prepared the bed with a plastic cover so that clean up was simple, laying back on the bed and relaxed before starting to play.

Once things got juicy, I just squeezed it all out.....

A couple of days of fibre loaded breakfasts added to the results with amazingly soft and bulky effect. The sound effects, the feel of a warm softness backing up from the sheet, up my sensitive perineum towards my balls provided that special sensory experience coupled with the emotional feelings of the " finger to potty training" shared by few. Moving about a little to make it go further, straightening my legs and squeezing them together to share the squishiness about my inner thighs while thoughts of how I would be made to wear nappies again when she finds me this way had their effect!

Catalyst indeed! A few of those other kind of loading up feelings lead quickly to the orgasmic release of a projectile arc, and intense visceral pleasure. A few moments of relaxation time was taken to come down gently before a quick wipe, shower and embarking on my big boy tasks of the day with no immediate desire to wear nappies.

• 1 month later...