LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My "Huse Anal Rings" Diary...

quote Timby I just completed my "Anal Cheater". Now it is in and the poop is squeezing out into my diaper. Oopsie.

It was quite a process. First made a plasticine pattern, which was the shape of the plug that I described earlier. In short it is an anatomically shape buttplug, with flanges shaped to slip between the buttocks and up to cup the perineum. I cast this into a 2 part plaster of paris mold. The parting line runs up the line of symmetry of the plug. Before I cast the plaster mold I also added a pouring tube, air tubes, and little registration flanges in the mold so that it locks together.

Once the plaster of paris mold was ready, I cast the solid plug in alginate. (This is really groovy stuff, its the stuff the dentist uses to cast molds of your teeth. It sets to a flexible solid in about two minutes. You can cast into it, once. But the main limitation is that it has a useful life of only two days.) I checked the shape and made some corrections to my mold by carving into the plaster and then carefully polished off the mold, as best as you can do in plaster.

Then I took the alginate protype cast and carefully trimmed it down with a craft knife to make the core or the mold. I wanted to take between 3 and 10mm of the alginate core all round. I kept checking against the plaster of paris mold to see how I was going. Once it was the right shape, I should have cast that core in plaster, but I took the short cut of use the alginate core. I sanded the core top make it as smooth as possible and then located into the master mold with wooden dowels.

Then I closed down my mold I taped up my mold with duct tape. (this proved to be a slight mistake) . Then I mixed up my medical grade silicon. Its better quality stuff than most sex toys I don't have a degassing chamber so I just mixed it slowly so as not to introduce too many bubbles, then I got out my hitachi magic wand and vibrated the pot for about ten minutes to encourage as many bubbles to pop as I could. Then I crossed my fingers and slowly and gently poured the silicon into the mold.

OMG one day later and the silicone around the edge of the mold hasn't gone off. I try baking my silicone in a very low oven for an hour. Still it hasn't polymerised. OK this could be a disaster but i Took the risk and popped open the mold. Yey it worked, the plug was beautifully set, a milky clear colour, it was just the local bits that were in contact with the duct tape that didn't go off. Note to self, platinum cure silicon hates plastic, including duct tape.

So now its just trimming up my new toy, inserting and gluing in some plastic reinforcement to stop the plug from collapsing under muscular contraction - and we are good to go.

Lube up, relax, work on my bottom to make it relax for a minute or so. Then I ease in my "Anal cheater". It requires a special technique of rolling it in, but the insertion isn't particularly difficult. But I must admit, it isn't the first anal toy that has seen this place. It sucks up into place like a charm, and it immediately is comfortable. There is no discomfort and no reflex to expel, which is interesting. A sample squeeze indicates it will take quite a lot of straining to dislodge unlike every other plug I have tried.

The slightly loose and sticky BM starts too ooze out of my bum over about twenty minutes. But I want something a bit more dramatic to try it out. So I hook up a small enema, maybe about a pint and thread the nozzle down into my diaper and plastic pants and connect it to the anal opening of my new toy. The water gushes in easily. Great indication that the opening is completely unobstructed. I hold the enema for about five minutes and then climb into my cot and I'm in bliss as I feel wave after wave of sloppy poop ooze out into my diaper. Wow!

I've changed into a pull up and plastic pants (messsy now.. oops) and am sitting as I write this this. Its probably been about two hours and there is a mild bit of discomfort now, I think around the anus..maybe it was been held open too long and it is complaining. It just needs to learn to relax and get over it. But overall I would say that it is a longer term proposal. Definitely you would be able to sleep in it.

Overall definitely a success.

could you post some pics? or better yet make one for me?

• 2 months later...

Haven't heard from many of the people who posted here before (including myself). Was wondering how people's experiences turned out.

Personally I can not keep them in long enough still to do much or they get plugged up ( only able to use the small and medium ones)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have this one. It's really good for a short period of time, and the body has to be tilted in the right way to keep it in. The problem is that it's firm enough to be a challenge getting in, but soft enough that the slightest contraction of the muscles there collapses the device. If I so much as sneeze, it collapses in on itself. That said, I often use it with a large plug inserted into it to get maximum width out of the experience.

I have a slightly smaller one that is home made from 1-1/2" clear water tubing that has 1/4" tubing wrapped around each end. It is very sturdy, difficult to get in, and somewhat hard to push out. I have found that unless my poop is very soft it will get clogged up, but I will otherwise have temporary bowel incontinence (and automatic loud farts).

This is it. I used a candle to melt one side of the smaller tube then stuck it on around the side of the larger one. I suppose I could have used glue too. Still, this works pretty good and is comfortable to leave I for an hour or more.

post-26697-0-65389200-1397699480_thumb.j

post-26697-0-65389200-1397699480_thumb.j