LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A 'Diaper Diet'

...what kind of food do bowel incontinent people eat...

The same as bowel continent people eat.

Ones continence level should really not effect their diet unless it is their diet that has caused them to be bowel incontinent.

In each specific case, a diet is specified to compliment your lifestyle. What I mean by that is that if your bowel incontinence is caused by some surgical error / accident, then the diet should be designed to compliment you and help you to recover. As a result, without specific knowledge of your case, your diet is impossible to set.

I must say i'm highly irregular on my bowel movements due to my disease and that i'm on very large doses of opiates, but when i do go its like an elephant let loose and my apartment complex has old plumbing and the landlord kept having to call a plumber to unplug the Low water flushing toilet, until finally a "Master Plumber" came and said these low flush toilets are not using sufficient water or enough pressure to flush, so he installed a new toilet with some kind of a little engine in the tank and now i could flush a large pizza with a couple of ground hogs down the toilet without a problem, its amazing !!

Nappy

I figure I need to eat more healthy, what kind of food do bowel incontinent people eat? do you have any websites for a proper diet?

Ever since my spinal cord injury I've had 'issues' with certain foods. Anything that contains a lot of fiber tends to cause accidents, if I drink milk (at least any more than I need for a bowl of cereal) and sometimes random things can set it off. I think everyone's body is unique and you just have to go through a trial and error system where you learn what you can handle over time. Even after seven years I still tend to only order the foods I know I can eat for sure when I go out. I also take particular notice to how my bowel program went (I 'go' every other day) and what foods I ate, if I ate anything different that could have caused any issues etc.

You could always use the diet in the 12 Month Program (in the subforum for incontinence desires.) It isn't specific in most areas, but recommends lots of veggies, berries, nuts, less meat and junk food. Good advice, in general.

flush a large pizza with a couple of ground hogs down the toilet without a problem

What a picture!!! I know what you mean about the plumbing though, my wife and stepkid have a hereditary tendency toward long periods between BMs, regardless of diet, often causing constipation. He'll plug up the toilet like I've never seen. The frustrating part is he's disabled such that he barely has the ability to 'do it' himself, let alone unplug the toilet if it doesn't flush.
  • 4 weeks later...

As a bowel incontinent, I eat a lot of fibre so that I will always poop in the morning. Whether I'm sitting in a toilet, or in my diaper.

I try to stay away from soda since they tend to mess up my bowel movement cycle.

You're still scamming more people into thinking you're an incontinent female? :screwy: