LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Have A Love/Hate Thing With Pooping?

MKP, you story was good and brings to mind another series of events.

I have this weird fetish about what could happen after making a big poopie in your diaper.

It involves having a mommy or babysitter that has warned you not to mess your diaper, but you did anyway.

This resulted in you being placed into an adult size johnny jump up and having to bounce around for the next 3-4 hours in your messy diapers while in a room with childrens baby cartoons playing over and over, not getting out untill you are able to finish a very large babby bottle with a very small hole in the ni--le

I would so luv to have that experiance

I"m with Rusty Pins -- rarely do it -- but every once in a while I guzzle some applesauce or eat three or four bananas and wait for that bit pooooooooooooooooooop to be thick and push into my diaper and then I walk around for a while...pleasure myself to a massive orgasm ... and (then for me) feel guilty during clean-up for a while.

However - IN THAT STATE - while that warm log is touching the back and front of the diaper and ALSO bottom of your scrotum - WOW...

Like a lot of you I feel the same way. It's pretty fun while I'm just hanging out in a diaper then once it comes time to cleanup it's not so fun. I have found however that each time I mess it's becoming less and less annoying to cleanup and I'm getting as used to the smell as you can reasonably be. It's an acquired taste. I feel like I should push myself to do it every once in awhile and eventually cleaning up won't be a problem at all. Messing really adds a lot to the abdl experience so I don't think I'll ever stop completely even if I never start to doing it often.

I tried it for the first time last week. I can see what people like and dislike about it.

I was standing up, but I guess it was too firm, because once it hit the back of the diaper, it just would not go anywhere. (A probably unhealthy level of) straining got a little more out, but in the end, not all of it came out.

When it was in my diaper, the smushy feeling did feel good. It wasn't as warm as I'd expected, though. I kind of wanted to keep it on longer, but eventually the whole "This is poop you're getting all over your butt and into your lady parts" thing got to me. I just feel like I'm getting bacteria in places where it should not go in a woman. If I were a guy I would probably enjoy it more.

The cleanup was hard. I don't own wipes, so I used toilet tissue, and it clogged my toilet XD But to make sure I got everything clean, it took so much time and toilet paper and paper towels.

The smell didn't bother me that much, but it did make my whole condo smell weird. I was surprised. I could only smell it a little when it was in my diaper, and it wasn't overwhelming while I was cleaning. It seems to smell a lot worse when I'm using the toilet, which is interesting. A quick Febreeze afterword did the trick.

All-in-all, I think it's something I'll do again, if I'm in the mood, but not on the regular. It is nice to not have to take off my diaper every time I have to go.

• Like 1

I tried it for the first time last week. I can see what people like and dislike about it.

I was standing up, but I guess it was too firm, because once it hit the back of the diaper, it just would not go anywhere. (A probably unhealthy level of) straining got a little more out, but in the end, not all of it came out.

When it was in my diaper, the smushy feeling did feel good. It wasn't as warm as I'd expected, though. I kind of wanted to keep it on longer, but eventually the whole "This is poop you're getting all over your butt and into your lady parts" thing got to me. I just feel like I'm getting bacteria in places where it should not go in a woman. If I were a guy I would probably enjoy it more.

The cleanup was hard. I don't own wipes, so I used toilet tissue, and it clogged my toilet XD But to make sure I got everything clean, it took so much time and toilet paper and paper towels.

The smell didn't bother me that much, but it did make my whole condo smell weird. I was surprised. I could only smell it a little when it was in my diaper, and it wasn't overwhelming while I was cleaning. It seems to smell a lot worse when I'm using the toilet, which is interesting. A quick Febreeze afterword did the trick.

All-in-all, I think it's something I'll do again, if I'm in the mood, but not on the regular. It is nice to not have to take off my diaper every time I have to go.

A detachable showerhead makes clean-up SOOOOOOOOOOx30 much easier.

The FAQ at the top of the section can answer other issues you might have.

If I am diapered, usually a weekend thing, I poop. When playing with diapers by myself, I too had something of a love hate relationship...loved the naughtiness and and nastiness (actually the smell, if not too overpowering, is part of the charm of the experience), disliked the clean-up. For one thing, it is simply very difficult to reach and see onesself down there well enough, even more difficult to do so without making a mess outside the diaper. I see the beauty of the shower solutions a few folks have noted. Changing onesself is not ideal whatever one has done, for of course real babies have someone to do that for them. Not to make too many folks jealous, but my mommy does all my changes (has her own AB/DL interests), including the messy ones. And yes, tcc & Goden, I have had messy diaper sex, too...marvelous, and mutually appreciated, likely to try that again....

• 4 months later...

Title says it all.

I'm sure im not the only one who feels conflicted. It's like "I would poop but I REALLY dont want to clean it up" and then sometimes you are just "omg I want to poop my diaper so badly..." :o

I'm the same way. I hate the cleanup. I always tell myself. Never again. I will not poop in my diapers. It's the toilet for poops from now on. Then when I have a diaper on and the poop urge comes along. I say what the heck. The diaper is on so I might as well poo and clean up later.

But then after about 10 minutes of the poo in my diaper. The reality sets in and I'm bummed out because I know it's gonna be a Job to clean up. But if I can. I usually just hop in the shower and clean off that way.

Cleanup really isn't as big a deal as some make it out to be. It only takes a couple minutes longer than a shower. And that pre-shower time is just spent wrapping the diaper in multiple plastic bags, and 1-2 quick standing wipes to remove any thick poop still attached.

Cleanup really isn't as big a deal as some make it out to be. It only takes a couple minutes longer than a shower. And that pre-shower time is just spent wrapping the diaper in multiple plastic bags, and 1-2 quick standing wipes to remove any thick poop still attached.

It largely depends on the type of poop you have in your diaper.

Assuming you haven't squished it, firmer poop can be completely cleaned up without even having a shower. Softer poop just makes a huge mess though. Shower is really needed for those.

Either way, a shower only takes a few minutes. The other day I bagged it up, showered, and got dressed in around 15 mins. No big deal.

Agreed. It's pretty effortless once you get into a routine and have the proper gear like a detachable showerhead.

I very, very rarely mess in my pants on purpose or for that matter accidentally, but have been known to get good jollies from doing so. (It's been a long time--too long methinks.) For me the motive is the sensation of the body letting loose into a, shall I say, unconventional place :D as opposed to having a full load down south (like many here seem to prefer).

Love: 1: the associated orifice is just about ideal not only in its location but also also in that it's part of the main body core and not at the end of some appendage; 2: the sensation, as mentioned above

Hate: 1: It doesn't occur nearly often enough (compared to peeing which is why I usually focus on that) although I don't have a particular desire to poop more often than normal; 2: expelling solid waste isn't as much a turn-on compared to its counterpart; 3: cleanup: the "once the poop's been pooped it's out of play" rule will be (mostly) in effect and I'll want to get cleaned up immediately afterward, which means directly to the shower.

I'm wondering: for those looking for a nice big firm load, would consuming psyllium husks (in health-food stores, although I haven't tried them myself) every few hours over the course of a day work? The gut would presumably be pretty loaded up with insoluble fiber. At the very least it would give the works a good scrubbing out.

Also, for those without a detachable shower head, try what I do: use the hose from one of those blue and yellow air pumps you inflate pool toys and balls with. Hold the end that goes onto the pump in your fist so the end is level with your thumb and index finger (which is wrapped around it), then hold your fist/end of the hose up against the bathtub faucet. There should be the detachable nozzles at the other end of the hose, the smaller of which will give you a good hard stream. (And used correctly, with the water on just a trickle, you can use these to administer enemas too, for those into that.)

I don't have a detachable showerhead, not really needed. I just bend over a bit and use my hand. Once the poop has washed away (only takes a few seconds), then I use soap to wash myself as normal. The poop removal and down the drain part of the shower is 30 seconds at the most.

I'm wondering: for those looking for a nice big firm load, would consuming psyllium husks (in health-food stores, although I haven't tried them myself) every few hours over the course of a day work? The gut would presumably be pretty loaded up with insoluble fiber. At the very least it would give the works a good scrubbing out.

It really depends on how your system handles fiber. It will add bulk content but it won't necessarily be firm. The other problem with adding fiber like that is that you need to increase your water intake by a ton. Otherwise you risk constipating yourself pretty badly.

• 4 weeks later...

I did it one time, I used an enema there was way too much water and the smell was not pleasant.

I would rather use my oatmeal method, at least the smell isn't awful and you can have as much mess as you want.

Get some regular oatmeal and some small cheap zip lock plastic bags, the thinner the better, make the oatmeal in the bag zip it closed place it in your diaper and when you sit on a hard flat surface, with a little force, the bag will pop and you have a sticky no smell mess.

It cleans up easy in the shower plus the oatmeal is good for your skin.

Another nice thing is you can stay in the mess as long as you or whoever wants you to.

I'm in the same boat here.

I love the childish helpless feeling of being in a messy diaper, but I really don't like dealing with the smell.

So, 99% of the time I go with the oatmeal bag method to get close enough.

Besides, I can make the mess as big or runny as I want without having to subject myself to enemas or strange diets/supplements! And since I sew my own cloth pocket diapers, I can make them as big as I want...XD

I will note that I prefer instant oatmeal. It's really cheap, and it really only requires hot sink water and about 10 minutes of stewing to reach the right consistency and temperature.

• 2 weeks later...

As I got more into diapers I started experimenting with messing and every time I was always put off by how much hassle cleanup was, but like many of you have stated the experience is amazing, so I've just adapted to make the cleanup as hassle free as possible, once you prepare for it the cleanup isn't so bad. I find that showers are the easiest and fastest way to cleanup.

Guest Diaperdragon

As I got more into diapers I started experimenting with messing and every time I was always put off by how much hassle cleanup was, but like many of you have stated the experience is amazing, so I've just adapted to make the cleanup as hassle free as possible, once you prepare for it the cleanup isn't so bad. I find that showers are the easiest and fastest way to cleanup.

That's why showers are easy to clean up. It's why if I am at home and I have to poop, I don't mind pooping and I'll keep the poopy diaper on until it's time to change. Then i'll take a shower, clean up and change into a fresh pair. As far as when I am out not at home. If I poop, I'll stay in them until I find a place to clean up and change immediatly

I am now in diapers almost everyday and stay in them outside of going to work. My extended diaper time means I am pooping in them regularly and have gotten pretty good about cleanup. I use thick baby wipes first to clean my diaper area thoroughly, Pampers brand, and then finish with a shower scrubbing my bottom and little boy parts to remove any residual messiness. I try not to squish my poopy pants after messing my diapers to minimize the mess and not spread it out too much and usually change within the 15 minutes to avoid diaper rash. It is becoming routine.

Guest Diaperdragon

That's why when I am out of the house, I try to minimize pooping as much as I can. The clean up when you not near a shower is a pain, but manageable with heavy wipes. Though when I do poop and I'm not near a shower, I try not to sit down so i can minimze the mess.