LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Have A Love/Hate Thing With Pooping?

I will mess maybe once a month simply because of the reasons previously described, clean up and smell. I've had one situation where using the diaper was absolutely necessary. I've never, ever needed diapers for daytime or bowl use, not even close. However, this one time I was driving home and the bowl urge hit me so fast and so hard, I knew I wouldn't make it to my bathroom at home which was only minutes away. I pulled over very quickly and, grabbed a diaper from the trunk. Before it was even taped on completely I was already messing it. Just a huge burst that quickly filled from front to back, I literally felt the diaper inflate at an amazing rate. I sat in the drivers seat of my car for a minute afterwards and had a huge sigh of relief that I had diapers on me, otherwise - I knew it was going to happen in my pants. It was an unbelievable experience for me, I've never had anything even remotely close to that.

• Like 1

No way that'd disgust me, I <3 messy mush. Although I know some like it 'firmer'.

I'm one of those who prefer my poop to be firm. Not hard, but firm and malleable. Though I am happy to have softer and a bit messier poop to sit it and squish with. I'm not at all a fan of REALLY loose poop though or diarrhea: smells too bad and is FAR too messy.

I know where you're coming from. I messed the other day and it was how you speak, probably perfect to some and for me it was nice, easier to clean up. It retained all shape until I sat down, and it kept consistency and just sort of flattened when I sat. Though for maximum pleasure in the moments during and after I like it on the loose side. I mean not all the way on the diarrhoea or watery side but loose. For lack of better imagery, and apologies in advance is it's gross to some, but makes you almost think of Mr. Whippy icecream when it's being poured/whatever, sort of, spreads out and forms without any force. Yes it's very very messy and gets everywhere, yes it usually stinks way worse, but it just feels so good!

Although, generally my body doesn't produce that so it's an easier clean up. Still feels good, just save the real messy ones for the even rarer occasions xD

One major pet peeve: When I have the potential for a major diarrhea accident, and I am forced to use the toilet. Last night I would have had the perfect diarrhea messing. The urge came out of nowhere, I did not have time to get diapered, and I was barely able to make it to the toilet, I ended up using my left hand to hold it in until I got there! Why could I not have been diapered for that!

I know right! It's typical. I've had times where I had a diaper and wanted to mess or just wanted to mess a pair of panties (When I say mess, I like mess! As you know.) - And either I do it and it's totally the wrong consistency and not 'messy' at all, or, say, it feels like I'm about to explode and someone knocks on the door so I have to go use the toilet instead and it turns out right, or I think it's going to be yet another time of unmessy rabbit pips and it turns out to be perfect explosive mush, 'wasted' down the toilet :P

I'm one of those who prefer my poop to be firm.  Not hard, but firm and malleable.  Though I am happy to have softer and a bit messier poop to sit it and squish with.  I'm not at all a fan of REALLY loose poop though or diarrhea: smells too bad and is FAR too messy.

Same for me. I prefer firmer poop. Firm enough to tent out the diaper when you push it out, but still squish-able when you sit down. My poop, when really soft, smells apocalypticly bad.

^Smelling bad is a part of being babyish!!! I am a meat, cheese, and BBQ sauce hedon, and my freezer is full of Chorizo! I prefer diarrhea accidents to anything firm! Can't explain it, but that is what makes me feel like a baby!

terryfighter - I tried the marshmallow 'trick' as I stated I would in the marshmallow thread. I think I have the exact feeling you're describing. Right now I'm double diapered, rolling around my living room floor with a completely filled first diaper with a mushy load with a strong odor. I can feel it EVERYWHERE. I've never been into the AB part but right now I just can't help but feel like a little uncomprehending kid too focused on having fun to make a fuss about the filled diaper. Crawling around my entire house wherever I need to do stuff on hands and knees and rolling over the floor.

Dreading the cleanup and potential diaper rash but its sooo good right now xD Hell, I plan to do it in a pair of my panties at some point just because of how sheerly messy and wonderful it is.

^Smelling bad is a part of being babyish!!!  I am a meat, cheese, and BBQ sauce hedon, and my freezer is full of Chorizo!  I prefer diarrhea accidents to anything firm!  Can't explain it, but that is what makes me feel like a baby!

I don't get anything out of being babyish. AB'ism doesn't tick my fancy much.

I certainly have a love/hate relationship with pooping. Love the feel and the dirty/naughty sensation but the clean up sucks. But I think that if it's something you like, you do it. So when it come up, I let it happen and bask in the glory of the messy loaded diaper. Too good.

Let's just say, 'frozen' (They dont really freeze nor get really cold, just harder and easier to... Insert.) marshmallows make a great suppository for those into messing. Maybe run a little water over them and they'll be 'lubed' enough to pop in your behind right easy.. But, I'd suggest staying away from it if you're looking for a quick cleanup or basically don't want the kind of stuff me and terryfighter were talking about going on xD People say it makes the smell different but, it still smelt like hell! (Part of the experience, psh)

Not really a trick but everyone seems to refer to it as such, hence my marks around the word.

http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=19488

http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=28915

For lack of better imagery, and apologies in advance is it's gross to some, but makes you almost think of Mr. Whippy icecream when it's being poured/whatever, sort of, spreads out and forms without any force. Yes it's very very messy and gets everywhere, yes it usually stinks way worse, but it just feels so good!

You didn't gross me out, just not my thing. However, to each their own. It's all good if you enjoy it.

Well, I'd say it probably helps but it's still a personal preference. Probably lots of AB's who don't like it that way, but it is more typically babyish in my opinion. Hence my whole thing yesterday with slipping into a more AB sort of feeling despite usually being near pure DL most of the time.

There are 2 things to this, just like there are AB and DL's. Some like different consistancy because it makes them feel naughty and more like a baby. Others are more into it for how it feels when doing it. I'm a DL and don't mess often, maybe once or twice a year but to me it's the feeling of messing in a diaper, and how a nice firm poo "tents" out the diaper as it pushes into it. Then for a short time afterwards it's the feeling of that firm lump in the seat of my diaper as I walk around. Not long after doing the deed I usually change. Although I have done it a few times, I don't really get much out of sitting around in a messy diaper or spreading everything all over. With me it's all about how it feels doing it and I don't mean in a naughty, baby way.

• Like 2

Well at least I'm not alone in this thinking / feeling.

The lets try, lets do it and then "never doing it again" afterwards ...

At least that's how it's been lately. I'm in the "once or twice a year" category.

Apparently I am drawn to this thing like flies on .. oh wait ;) But really, I thought I was done with all this pooping stuff after the last couple times where it was totally "blah". But, the other day I had the suspicion that I'd have a firm one on the way (was kinda dehydrated), and since I didn't have anything better to do and needed to shower anyways, I went for it... have to say, this last time was quite enjoyable, and I definitely felt things back there this time: as you say it tented in the back and there was definitely something to feel when I sat down (plus felt things in, er, other places). As a bonus, since the load more-or-less stuck together, cleanup was rapid (and I believe the smell was less too). I'd say the pre-shower prepping cleanup was maybe 2-3 minutes and in the shower it really didn't add much either. Firm is definitely the way to go.

• Like 1

Apparently I am drawn to this thing like flies on .. oh wait ;) But really, I thought I was done with all this pooping stuff after the last couple times where it was totally "blah". But, the other day I had the suspicion that I'd have a firm one on the way (was kinda dehydrated), and since I didn't have anything better to do and needed to shower anyways, ... Firm is definitely the way to go.

Just goes to show that once you get the taste for it, you're never done with self-pooping. :thumbsup: I agree that firm is best, at least that's what I go for, though for me, a softer poop will do. But the firmest ones are the best, in terms of smell, texture, the quality of the lump, and also clean-up.

(Includes a frank discussion, do not read if easily offended :) )

I just had the perfect diaper messing this morning! I have been taking fiber lax the last several days to make life less painful. This morning, I wet the crib, later on I felt an urge to crap. I stopped fighting, let it come. I felt 3 to 4 more urges, I let them come as well. So I finally sit down in the diaper, It spreads to the front and back! I am estatic as I rock back and fourth. In my experience, using ample baby powder prevents feces from sticking to the diaper, and makes cleanup easier. I have to work today, so I am going to go clean up before I get diaper rash. Something unusual happened last night. I diapered myself on the bed ontop of a bath towel to use as changing mat. I doused myself in baby powder, but as I powdered my male anatomy, I got an erection. Has anyone else gotten an erection while diapering themselves? I have a preference for thick gauze prefolds. I felt the baby powder and the soft prefold I was sitting on. But once I had powdered my scrotum, I got an uncontrollable reaction. Also weird, in my minds eye I pictured a hot babysitter figure coming over, and I was looking down on me, almost through "her" eyes. Just to ease any doubts, this was right before bed. Next to being powdered I finned getting pinned into prefolds the most satisfying part about being diapered. This is not surprising since I find wearing and using diapers to be satisfying in that way, but I did find it unusual. It just proves to me that I really am ABDL.