LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Have A Love/Hate Thing With Pooping?

Title says it all.

I probably only do it a few times a year, maybe once or twice now... because of the aftermath. Cleaning up sucks.

The problem is there's no getting around the fact that if you ever have had the perfect poop, it's hard to deny how awesome it is.

I remember one time for some reason I got home from work and I was bursting at the seams (I ate too much that day or something, I forget) and I made the decision that diapers were going to be soiled that night.

I amazed myself, I basically filled my diaper- Somehow or another, it was enormous.... filling the diaper even felt really, really good.

My tight diaper (at the time, I think it was a triple layered store brand) was bulging in the rear from it all. It was perfect- not to soft, not too firm.I could tell I pooped myself, but it wasn't overpowering. It was enough to make you feel naughty but not nauseous.

I rolled around in bed for a bit, amazed. Then I had to wet, and that started happening. I felt really super- babyish (although I'm not really an AB) excited, then relaxed, almost all at the same time. Then I more or less teased myself rubbing my diaper... and eventually I came by the bucketloads, or so it seemed. It felt like an hour long orgasm, of sorts. It was that rush of shame, excitement, baby-like feel.... everything. Its the kind of experience that makes you love being in diapers just that much more.

Cleaning up sucked, but I'll never forget everything that happened before that. That's why I can't give it up totally, but on the same

token its hard to deny that cleaning up sucks. It was easier when I was alone, of course... because cleaning up was always followed by fresh, clean, new diapers!

I'm sure im not the only one who feels conflicted. It's like "I would poop but I REALLY dont want to clean it up" and then sometimes you are just "omg I want to poop my diaper so badly..." :o

• Like 1

How much you tolerate the negatives of pooping diapers/underwear/plastic-pants totally depends on how much you enjoy the positives. (Such as those you described)

Personally, I adore underwear and diaper pooping to the extremes. I love it so much that nothing can really ever stop me from wanting to do it again.

Usually the only thing I find "hatable" would be that I'm a little picky about what kind of poop I'm willing to tolerate. I've got clean-up down to a routine so it's really not a huge deal anymore.

Usually the only thing I find "hatable" would be that I'm a little picky about what kind of poop I'm willing to tolerate. I've got clean-up down to a routine so it's really not a huge deal anymore.

Yep, I'll take what I can get, but there is a consistency I prefer for my excrement. I have methods for accomplishing the right consistency, but that is not the topic.

Likewise, I have made cleanup fast and have gotten real good at cleaning my self with wipes, with as little wipes as possible, and removing the odor. One of the things I have noticed is when I first buy a large bag of wipes, the top most wipes are relatively drier than the bottom wipes. Thus, I have found it better to store the bag upside down for awhile as the water in the wipes tends to flow down hill re-wetting the top wipes. I suspect the time spent on the shelf at the store and in transport has caused this. The problem with drier wipes is they are much harder to clean with causing more wipes to be used for the same job.

You described me well. Maybe once or twice a year, I experiment with it. Sometimes, I get lucky poop in such a way (ie when standing) that cleanup is not too bad - the diaper acts like a bag that catches it, it doesn't smear, it's great. But if it basically wedges itself everywhere, it's... terrible, and not worth it.

For me the main plus is to be "truly" 24/7. Not really worth it for that, and not really worth it for the transgressive nature. But there are times when I feel I need to go the extra mile and do something "really naughty"... and that's when I try it. It certainly can feel fun.

I did it one time, I used an enema there was way too much water and the smell was not pleasant.

I would rather use my oatmeal method, at least the smell isn't awful and you can have as much mess as you want.

Get some regular oatmeal and some small cheap zip lock plastic bags, the thinner the better, make the oatmeal in the bag zip it closed place it in your diaper and when you sit on a hard flat surface, with a little force, the bag will pop and you have a sticky no smell mess.

It cleans up easy in the shower plus the oatmeal is good for your skin.

Another nice thing is you can stay in the mess as long as you or whoever wants you to.

Am I the only one that finds his details, "nauseous"? TMI bro.

Then you're in the wrong section bro.

If you don't like the topic, please don't go into the section just so say "I don't like it".

Am I the only one that finds his details, "nauseous"? TMI bro.

Lol, you're in a section of this site where people are talking about pooping their pants and enjoying it. Maybe you're in the wrong place? no? There are other posts in this section that might make my head spin, but who am I to judge?

I know I'm not the only person who has had an experience like what I described, either. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was like that for years -- I'd poop, love it until I got my rocks off, then become disgusted with it, hate the clean-up, swear "I'll never do that again." Until a few months later when I'd find myself right back there doing it again. Then about 11-12 years ago I finally decided "life is short, I love this, I'm going to do this and that's that." Like Jen, I REALLY love the naughtiness of it, and that I'm doing it ON PURPOSE.

Same for me. I don't have as long a track record of soiling my briefs or diapers, only been doing it for 2 years now. I too felt the ol' "man, this is so wrong, I'm not doing this again" sentiment after spending the last hour thoroughly and orgasmically enjoying a sitting-and-squishing experience. Now, I realize that this is something that I love and will do it when I have the opportunity and time to do so. Clean-up sucks, but it is worth it to have enjoyed an hour or two with a nice "perfect poop" in your diapers.

• Like 1

I will only does this like once every month or every other month for the same reason. Cleanup. Cleanup of self. Cleanup of the Shower. Cleanup of the towels. Cleanup of the sink. And still seeing fecal matter in the washer and dryer. This is why I generally do not mess, and would not consider it unless it was REALLY going to be worth it.

I always love pooping my diapy :) only thing i hate is the cleanup, well i dont hate a whole lot really, as long as I can get it done nice and quick then ill be good :) i just wish there was actualy someone to change my diapy, a daddy :( but yeah, thats my input

The problem is there's no getting around the fact that if you ever have had the perfect poop, it's hard to deny how awesome it is.
QFT

Around eight years ago, I decided I was going to try for a record-breaking dump, at least for me. For a total of five days I managed to hold it, with the help of Immodium AD. I'm not sure if I took any fiber supplements or not, it's been a long time. Friday was very uncomfortable, but I made it through. The cramps hit hard on Saturday morning, and over the course of the day I had at least five huge bowel movements, firm, took a good grunt or three to push out... just right. I managed to have three of them in one diaper, which was absurdly full by the time I was done. My desk chair smelt like poo for a month though! It was an experience I won't soon forget, and one I haven't been able to reproduce since. It seems that I get a terrible headache around day 2, and things just don't firm up like they did that time.

Cleanup. Cleanup of self. Cleanup of the Shower. Cleanup of the towels. Cleanup of the sink. And still seeing fecal matter in the washer and dryer.
Wow, even my worst "train wreck" diapers aren't that much hassle. I think maybe "u r doing it rong"? :P Of course, I have a nice system in the shower, basically a hand-held sprayer nozzle (pressure jet garden nozzle on a shower hose) that gets the diapers pretty clean, helps flush any clumps down the drain, and doubles as an enema nozzle if the pressure is turned down. :)

Did it more when I was younger - in my clothes as I wasn't into diapers back then. Not so much now. As I've gotten older, I've become quite regular with typically one daily BM by 8AM. Great timing for other reasons, but I'm usually not looking to play that early. My BM's have also gotten much mushier, which is more annoying to clean up.

Somehow, I would bet that if wetting had the odor and clean-up facet to it, there'd be a lot less ABs and DLs into actually using their diapers!

For me, once I consciously wet my make-shift diapers - too big for baby diapers, so I had to sew several together to be able to pin them on - I was hooked with that - at age 12 - and then, the only other thing to try was messing. I always just liked the idea. Once I got the chance - I'll spare the details - I was hooked with that, too.

Being able to enjoy a nice full load all Saturday morning, even into the afternoon, wearing it out into public if not too "odiferous"(as to risk offending anyone else around me), is a special joy and pleasure. Yes, I feel "naughty", I feel "dirty", but I also feel SO decadent - living life against "the norm".

I, too, have stopped the self-loathing and feeling guilty for liking what I like, and enjoying what I enjoy. It is fulfilling for me and always has been. At one time I may have vowed to quit my "thing". Not any more. My DL side/life/world makes me what I am, and I'm pretty darned fabulous, in many ways.

Most erotic thing I've been able to indulge myself in is sex with messy diapers on. Even my wife can get around the "aroma" when she ends up as satisfied as I am! Try THAT one on! LOL

Oh, and I should mention, for me, if I'm going to mess, the cleanup is a lot like getting off on mud wrestling or oil wrestling or jello wrestling. There's going to be a cleanup, regardless of the thrill you get to enjoy. For me, there are ways to adjust and modify the odor - based upon what the intake has been, and red meat will produce the strongest smell - and it's only undigested food! I mean, poop is poop. It's not like if you touch it you will melt into oblivion. It's all a part of what you do - the cleanup - if you choose to enjoy filling your diapers...

Somehow, I would bet that if wetting had the odor and clean-up facet to it, there'd be a lot less ABs and DLs into actually using their diapers!

For me, once I consciously wet my make-shift diapers - too big for baby diapers, so I had to sew several together to be able to pin them on - I was hooked with that - at age 12 - and then, the only other thing to try was messing. I always just liked the idea. Once I got the chance - I'll spare the details - I was hooked with that, too.

Being able to enjoy a nice full load all Saturday morning, even into the afternoon, wearing it out into public if not too "odiferous"(as to risk offending anyone else around me), is a special joy and pleasure. Yes, I feel "naughty", I feel "dirty", but I also feel SO decadent - living life against "the norm".

I, too, have stopped the self-loathing and feeling guilty for liking what I like, and enjoying what I enjoy. It is fulfilling for me and always has been. At one time I may have vowed to quit my "thing". Not any more. My DL side/life/world makes me what I am, and I'm pretty darned fabulous, in many ways.

Most erotic thing I've been able to indulge myself in is sex with messy diapers on. Even my wife can get around the "aroma" when she ends up as satisfied as I am! Try THAT one on! LOL

Oh, and I should mention, for me, if I'm going to mess, the cleanup is a lot like getting off on mud wrestling or oil wrestling or jello wrestling. There's going to be a cleanup, regardless of the thrill you get to enjoy. For me, there are ways to adjust and modify the odor - based upon what the intake has been, and red meat will produce the strongest smell - and it's only undigested food! I mean, poop is poop. It's not like if you touch it you will melt into oblivion. It's all a part of what you do - the cleanup - if you choose to enjoy filling your diapers...

Oooh, messy diaper sex. I'm jealous. :P

• 1 month later...

I'm one of the 2 or 3 times a year diaper messers. Like most of us I hate the clean up but lately after putting on a clean Abena in the morning I eat, drink my coffee and of course have to poop. I usually untape and use the toilet but this morning I thought enough of this. I have some Depends briefs and put one of those on instead. My bladder was empty from using my overnight diaper so all I had in me was a good poop. On one of my trips to the coffee pot I let the urge take control and emptied into the diaper. The old Toyota commercial came to mind. "Oh what a feeling!!!!". It was wonderful. I went back to the living room and watched tv for awhile longer and when I was ready I went to the shower. Normally just wearing and wetting a diaper doesn't do anything sexual for me but a messy one sure does. Anyway, I'm probably good for a few months now.

Guest Diaperdragon

For me, I don't mind wearing diapers. It's the feeling of being padded is the good thing. Also peeing in them is good, but the bad part is cleaning up after pooping in them. Sometimes when your not near home to clean up after pooping it becomes an issue.

Uh oh. I loved it so much yesterday that I did it again today. Had breakfast and changed out of my wet overnight Abena into a Depends brief. When I felt the urge coming on I gave a little push and instantly filled my diaper. That was about 15 minutes ago and still have it on. Plastic panties are holding the smell down which also helps. Two days in a row! YEA!!!!

The last few days I have had some awesome messings. It was very soft, very squishy, and moved from side to side like butter when I moved in my chair. I felt like a complete baby and loved it!! However there is a problem: diaper rashes are to messing like hangovers are to binge drinking! A lot of pain for a few moments of pleasure!

I prefer to use my diapers for wetting (there's just something about a wet diaper... :wub: ) but occassionally I indulge in messing my diapers as well. I enjoy the sensation/ feeling of filling my diaper with my mess, and the resulting lump, and sitting/ waddling around in a messy diaper. But I do not enjoy the smell or the clean up at all, which is why I do not do it very often.

Did it today, got an urge while I was out. Long story short and cutting out what would probably be TMI;

The clean up and lingering smell at times makes it a rare thing, but I just go into auto mode for clean ups and go about it as my own pace if I have the time. The smell varies with me, sometimes I like it but usually when I mess a diaper is just happens to be my least favourable - Probably from too much meat. I personally like mushier squishier messes. Messy messes! But, the clean ups are the worst. This time in question is wasn't one of those, but it wasn't too hard either.

Continuously air the place out, spray the same air freshener I use to cover up the slight smell this place still has from being unoccupied prior to me. I caught a couple of whiffs earlier so sort of paranoid that *I* smell, or others will smell it, but with the strange smells in this place anyway and the fact it wasn't particularly bad, it shouldn't be a problem by the time someone else comes here. Since then I've smelt nothing even after I purposefully went outside for 10 minutes so I could smell if the rooms smelt when I came back in.

All in all; Not too bad but something to keep once-in-a-while unless there's a special occasion allowing for it xD

I found that having regular intakes of nuts, almonds in particular help with this. I prefer to mess when it will be feel like I am sitting in pancake batter! Don't want to disgust anyone, but I prefer that almost diarrhea like consistency!

No way that'd disgust me, I <3 messy mush. Although I know some like it 'firmer'.

Hell, ideally if I had the space where nothing could get messy (Plastic everywhere! Maybe? Or some kind of room with a shower in it.) and the smell wouldn't be in a living space, I would love to just fill and overload a diaper while fully clothed and just allow myself to get wet 'n' messy for a while. I know cleanup would be long winded but, it'd be worth it if the facilities were available xD

The love/hate part for me is getting the consistency right, really! I despise too firm a poop and given I prefer the messier side I guess I'm just used to the clean up! (Either way, it's to be expected). Just gotta make sure you're prepared for it.

Anyway... Maybe I should eat more almonds... Heh.

Messing a diaper is not worth it unless it is so soft it is almost diarrhea like! Then I really regress and feel like a complete baby! (Baby powder does make cleanup easier)