LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Temp Incontinence

Wow, I just have to say that I have been on the internet checking out all kinds of ab/dl and incontinece web sites for about 8 years now and I am extremely glad to see this post. I am one of the people who wishes they could become totally incontinent, but probably would hate it if it really happened. I have tried to wear diapers consistently for extended periods of time. Every time I found that something interupts me that is too important to avoid. After a while I realised most of these "interuptions" where really nothing important at all, but just something i didn't want to have to wear a diaper to, for one or more of the obvious reasons. This really helps me understand how much incontience can be much more of a hassle then a pleasure. I doubt I will ever stop fantisizing about being incontinent, but posts like this help me from doing something crazy like mutilating myself or someting else in order to become incontinent. I am a very practical person although my mind is very good at convincing me to do some pretty crazy shit if I am alone and want to do something. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks again, like most everyone that will read this I wish there was a way you could turn incontinence on and off.... but realize that will probably never happen. Posts and updates like this really do help people like me to understand what its really like ;)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed Rabbitza. I'm not incontinent and enjoy having full control. The idea of be forced to deal with the problem permanently for the rest of my life does not sound entertaining. If it were posibible to loose control of my bladder for a few days, week or maybe two, I'd sign up tomorrow. The idea of not being able to stop myself from wetting and being forced to wear a diaper is a fantasy for many of us. However I realised dreams are not always the same as a true reality.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,,,, me again. Just a quick follow up. I have adjusted to this situation quite well I must say. I am pretty proud of myself. I did have a slip up last thursday at Target. I was eating in the cafeteria and was there for about 20 minutes. I must have been been sitting awkward or my diaper must have been a little crooked or loose. I stood up and felt it running down my leg. I actually left a wet mark on the bench. It was very embarrassing. After I wiped off the bench I tried to escape the store with out any scene, but of course that didnt happen. As I was gathering my stuff off the table a lady approached me and said that she was a RN and noticed that I had accident. That was very awkward, but she seemed real nice. She had asked how long I have had this problem and if I had seen my doctor about it. I didnt want to go into details, so I just told her that I was going to get checked out when I get the chance. Anyway, I split as soon as I could. Well, gotta get some sleep, will give a little more of an update tomorrow,,,,,, Johnnee

Well,,,, its Friday night and I am drinking again. I must say that I give my girlfriend a lot of credit. Simply because, after a couple drinks, she warns me about this, I tend to get a little relaxed. Lets just say that I go thru 2 to 3 diapers in a 4 hour span. She yells at me, and even helps change my diaper when I am too drunk, but doesnt leave my side. She argues with me saying that I should be home instead of drinking,,,,,,, little does she know that I look forward to her taking care of me,,,, kinda like a doctor. Well I guess I better get going,,,,,, I hope this situation ends soon because I miss the hanging out with the crowd that usually hangs out with me. instead I have a so called friend that wants to correct me after a couple beers and say that with my current issue I should be home watching movies,,, what a fruit cake,,,,,,, i love the new realeses. Well anyways, I am dripping wet and I need to change, So I will chat with you tomorrow. ,,,, Johnnee

P.s. Only a couple more weeks,,,,,,, I hope,,,,,,,

Johnee

I'm glad to see you are handling this bout of incontinence well, it sounded for a while like you might be getting depressed trying to adjust to changes in your lifestyle.

One question Johnee...Once you are cured and don't have to wear any longer, will you still wear? Would you consider a simillar treatment if it could be for a shorter period of time?

Thanks for your entries they have been enlightening.

Johnee

I'm glad to see you are handling this bout of incontinence well, it sounded for a while like you might be getting depressed trying to adjust to changes in your lifestyle.

One question Johnee...Once you are cured and don't have to wear any longer, will you still wear? Would you consider a simillar treatment if it could be for a shorter period of time?

Thanks for your entries they have been enlightening.

I am not sure if I will wear anymore,,,, it has lost all its fun if you know what I mean. If I could find a way to do this just over a weekend,,, maybe. One thing that was brought to my attention, by a Urologist of all people, that there could possibly be a recovery period once the Botox actually wears off. The doc said that I could show side effects similar to a person that wears a Foley cath for long periods of time. He said that I may have to perform some type of Keigle exercises,,, I am going to look into that a little more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey johnnee...

Are you still out there? Any chance of an update? It's been several months

now since your procedure - Has any control come back yet? If so, did it happen

rapidly, or very slowly? Do you have night time control?

If you are still diaper-dependent, what kinda diapers have you found are best?

Have you tried cotton diapers and plastic pants?

Hope you're still hanging around this board, I'd be interested in how you are

progressing in this experiment of yours..

• 1 month later...

With what you're going through right now, they should give you the Masters plus an extra 24 graduate credits. :D

I find it much easier to tell people that I have had a problem with incontenence, urgency, they don't ask how and you do not have to tell them why. You just say that you need to wear diapers ( weather you need them or not ) the only person who knows the truth will be you. Everyone else will just feel sorry for you and except that you wear diapers to protect yourself from accidents. All my family and some friends know that I want the protection of diapers. My wife excepts that I am incontenent and that I use good products to control accidents. No one wants to hang around someone that is leaking or smelly all the time. Make sure you use good products and do not worry about the buldge. I use Comco Cloth double diapers with there new vinal-rubber pant, ( they also have a plastic pant too, that I sometime might wear over the rubber type pant when sleeping to make it easier for me to slide into bed and to keep the rubber pant from being pulled down during the night) . sometimes I use the contour cloth diaper with a extra diaper doubler. Prices are not high like the other places for diaper lovers. . They make items for people with real incontenence that work. I have had my problem for 20 years and like cloth for protection, and enjoy the cosey cotton feeling of them. My problem is not as bad as johnee and I thank him for his honesty and sharing his experience. He is doing everyone a LARGE favor for sharing Thank you Johnee.

P. S. Johnee I also do not worry about people noticing the buldge as I buy my pants Blue jeans etc.. 3 sizes larger to hide the buldge, and the cloth diaper buldge helps hold the pants on as they rest on top of the diaper. Try putting a molicare on and a cloth diaper over it to give it support and to absorb any leakage too. When traveling. You just have to face the fact that cloth and a baggy pant is better than a wet looking pant. I have several ideas to help you if you need them. GOOD LUCK..

I find it much easier to tell people that I have had a problem with incontenence, urgency, they don't ask how and you do not have to tell them why. You just say that you need to wear diapers ( weather you need them or not ) the only person who knows the truth will be you. Everyone else will just feel sorry for you and except that you wear diapers to protect yourself from accidents. All my family and some friends know that I want the protection of diapers. My wife excepts that I am incontenent and that I use good products to control accidents. No one wants to hang around someone that is leaking or smelly all the time. Make sure you use good products and do not worry about the buldge.

Okay I am sorry if I am being rude but...please don't suggest you would lie to your wife. Someday and yes it will come, she will find out you are not incontinent. Maybe she will mention your incontinence to your doctor or some other situation. But lieing to your wife could have major repercussions.

Not trying to make a judgement but sometimes its better to tell the whole truth to the one you are closest with. Then again after lieing for so many years telling her now could be just as big a problem...

Personally I told my girlfriend after 3 months I like to wear and it has made us closer because she knows I can tell her my inner most secrets.

Okay I am sorry if I am being rude but...please don't suggest you would lie to your wife. Someday and yes it will come, she will find out you are not incontinent. Maybe she will mention your incontinence to your doctor or some other situation. But lieing to your wife could have major repercussions.

Not trying to make a judgement but sometimes its better to tell the whole truth to the one you are closest with. Then again after lieing for so many years telling her now could be just as big a problem...

I think perhaps you are being rude by not bothering to read onelegguy's post properly, before hastily replying with criticism.

His profile (beneath his name to the left of his post) clearly states "Incontinent" and he also repeats it in the body of his post, from which you carelessly elected to quote.

D <_ lly>

Thankyou Dolly:

You are right. I have been honest in telling everyone I deal with urgency and use diapers to protect myself

from accidents. I think people are glade that I do take a great deal in protecting myself from the

wetting by wearing good thick cloth diapers and plastic pants. People do not notice the extra size in the waist untill you tell them. But if you do not keep yourself looking dry and smelling clean no one will want to be around you. Just like you might not want to be around someone who smells and is messy. One of the ways is to buy products from a manufacture that specializes in making them for adults. The company I use ( Comco) ( in South St Paul. Mn. ) listen to my sugestions to, and even will custom make the waterproof pants to special size for me as one of my legs is small and the other is normal. To give myself added protection they make the leg openings to fit me and have lengthened the pant so it will rise higher behind my back for sleeping at night. I use a plastic pant that fits the diaper snugly then I put the larger pant over that one to guard against any slight leakage at night. And I sleep on my back which really helps with protecting the bed. ( And my marriage )

I am also insulin dependent diabetic and that does not help with my need to wear diapers. I must admitt that I have learned to enjoy wearing the cloth diaper. I hope johnee tries thick cloth diapers as that will save him some money. Use the ones that are made with the terry cloth thick padding for best absorbson.

We all should thank him for sharing his story. I hope everything turns out to his satisfaction. So much infromation to share but not enough time tonight. Good night and god bless you all

Am I the only one here who seriously doubts that Johnee's "story" is anything except an interactive fantasy? I have a hard time believing ANY doctor, even a friend, would do such a proceedure. More than that, as Jennifer says, he seems to have an unusually large number of "embarassing issues". I suspect the reason he is not posting anymore is because he ran out of "interesting" new fantasy problems.

Am I the only one here who seriously doubts that Johnee's "story" is anything except an interactive fantasy? I have a hard time believing ANY doctor, even a friend, would do such a proceedure. More than that, as Jennifer says, he seems to have an unusually large number of "embarassing issues". I suspect the reason he is not posting anymore is because he ran out of "interesting" new fantasy problems.

I agree with Jaina and Jennifer. I'm incontinent due to bladder cancer. I have had more visits to the urologist over the last three months than I care to admit, at the academic medical center where I work, and even I'm extremely cautious and ask more questions with the standard procedures. Despite what Johnee says, any urologist who would deviate from accepted medical practice to perform such a procedure deserves to have their license yanked.

Scott

• 3 months later...

I think that was being injected into the bladder muscle itself to stop contractions that cause over active bladder. To cause incontinence, you'd have to inject the sphincter so that the muscle that holds the bladder neck closed is weakened.

• 1 month later...

I think that was being injected into the bladder muscle itself to stop contractions that cause over active bladder. To cause incontinence, you'd have to inject the sphincter so that the muscle that holds the bladder neck closed is weakened.

Hello,,, I am finally back. Wow,,, what a long time since I have been on this site,,, I have been reading the boards on and off, but could not reply due to a lawsuit I was dragged into. Lets just say that when this was posted on a simular web site,,,, the IP address was tracked thru my service provider by a law enforcement agency. ( Cannot be mentioned). Anyways, after about 5 months of waiting for lawyers to do their court thing,,, I, and a few others have been cleared to proceed with my book,,, and internet postings. As far as my incontience goes,,, I still have a few problems now and then but only when I exert myself. I have gone from wearing diapers 24/7 to an occasional leak,,, and well, a few wet nights here and there. Its actually taken a lot longer to recover than I thought,,,, the total number of diapers since this started,,,, 1086... I actually got a legitimate sponsor for my book, and covered my expenses for the cost of ( most) of the diapers, ext cath's and bedding that I used. I have learned a lot, about Incontience, myself and well how much lawers like to dip into profits. I also found something interesting,,, especially for those who doubt the post's and process that I have listed,,, there is a so called medical "underground" that performs proceedures just like this on a regular basis. If you do a little research,,, you will find that there are hundreds of people that have done simular things that I have. I will post my "Official Site" for the release date of my book,,, and presale dates,,,, stay tuned. I will write a little more later,,,, I have a few more web sites to post,,,,, Thanks for all of your support,,,, and please check out my book and site soon,,,

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,,, I am finally back. Wow,,, what a long time since I have been on this site,,, I have been reading the boards on and off, but could not reply due to a lawsuit I was dragged into. Lets just say that when this was posted on a simular web site,,,, the IP address was tracked thru my service provider by a law enforcement agency.

I've long suspected that law enforcment is reading at least some of this stuff. What law did they think was broken?

And have you seen the recent headlines where the FBI is abusing it's national security letters?

Dill Pickle

P.S. There's always been a medical underground. It started with abortions before Roe v Wade.

I hope everyone that wants to have to wear diapers reads this this way they can see what those of us has to live with all the time. Alltho I do think he is haveing more problems than I do but when you have no controle this is what you have to live with. for him he got a break by his only being temp and knowing about how long it would be. I hate to do this but it is kindof funny.

I hope everyone that wants to have to wear diapers reads this this way they can see what those of us has to live with all the time. Alltho I do think he is haveing more problems than I do but when you have no controle this is what you have to live with. for him he got a break by his only being temp and knowing about how long it would be. I hate to do this but it is kindof funny.

FBI

is always checking on me nothing new

speical after 911 it seems any one that is a dive instrutor and know how to use under water exploisve is always being watched no big deal

no reason this link should be under invetagation unle some one was selling the drugs with out a RX

Try doubling up on your diapers at night. Slit some holes in your inner diaper to allow overflow into your outer diaper. Next pin on a cloth diaper over that and slip on vinyl pants. That should keep your bed and couch dry when you are home.

I have some tips on this posted at my website: http://socalab.250x.com

I am a full time diaper wearer and I double diaper everywhere I go. Cutting back on the fluids in the evening helps too. If you wake up with a dry mouth drink a little water and swish it in your mouth before swallowing it. Don't guzzle coz it is just going to go right thru you.

Hello, I back with a small update. I have learned alot in the last couple weeks. At first, I made only un-avoidable stops out in public. I was only going to work, which I pretty much am alone 7 hours out of 8, and then going home. This has been very hard to adjust to with just limited time in the general public. I have been going out a little more, to the stores, the mall and even the movies once. I have found myself wearing baggy clothes, and I am constantly thinking people can tell that I am wearing protective underwear or briefs. Especially when I purchase the briefs at the store, I try to find the clerk that looks the least concerned with what I am buying. I have tried 3 different types of briefs, all seem to bunch up between my legs when I do any small amount of walking. This is proving to be quite uncomfortable. I have tried the underwear from depends, but they do not hold up to the level that I constantly leak. They do make less noise though. I have even tried the boosters, that buys me more time between changes, but seems to make a noticable "giant" bulge. One thing I havent been able to do so well is change in a public restroom. I put one foot on the toilet, remove the old brief, but while I am getting the new one in place I drip on my jeans and shoes. This is a little frustrating. I am open for any suggestions. Another hard lesson learned, stop fluid intake about an hour before bedtime. I am kinda hooked on diet pepsi and diet coke, and I made the mistake of drinking a couple classes while watching late tv,,, BAD MOVE !!! I woke up soaking wet, and I pretty much ruined my couch. It even went down between the couch pillows which are not removable,,, Another thing I learned the hard way,,, I sleep on my side alot, and it seems no matter how well I put on the overnight briefs, I leak out the side. I did learn that I wear a pair of regular underwear over the brief. It seems to hold everything a little closer to my body,,,, havent leaked yet. Well I must be going,,, suggestions are needed please....
  • 1 year later...

Anyone get the name of the book or anything? I would love to read the book and all whole story of the time he spent. I have been thinking about doing the same thing but for person reasons, and would love to read the story before I make that leap into that life.