LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Shop(Eu)

http://adult-baby-shop.eu/index.php (also on e-bay: http://stores.ebay.com/pipineni )

They are a German run website with numerous AB/Fetish wear including cloth diapers, diaper covers and sleepers/onesies but the sites specialty seems to be "spreading trousers" which is any of their undergarments that spread your legs with a large pocket of cloth(10-16 inches)

they seem to sew/craft your order after it is placed and paid for, requested measurement table can be found here http://adult-baby-sh...easuretable.php

The Materials they use in their products generally consists of PVC(plastic), Rubber, Fodder Fleece, Terrycloth and Velcro

The products certainly look eye catching, however the site seems to have gone through a 'rough' English Translation as minimal details are provided, often with the same product descriptions copy/pasted and reused on numerous products.

- - - - - -

although very tempting, I have yet to order anything from the site and am curious if anyone has bought or heard about their products?

• Like 1

I am very tempted to buy one of there super thick sleepers, but for less money I can buy a few large woman's sleepers from sportsman's guide like I use now and stack them.

I love wearing 2 sleepers, the thickness is awesome feeling, I may go to 3 this winter and turn down my heat a little more, I like to sleep in a cool room in a nice warm sleeper or two.

I'm with you I'm very tempted but my brain is telling me I can do better things with my money.

I have one of these http://adult-baby-shop.eu/popup_image_extra.php?pID=602&id=1 and http://adult-baby-shop.eu/popup_image.php?pID=608 that I got a number of years ago through thier eBay store. The baby boy/girl on the fronts means they will put any writing you want on them. I just settled for my name.

They are very good quality, I bought these a number of years ago, wear them constantly and they still look brand new other then the thread in the crotch coming undone between the end of the zipper and the inseem? Of course this only happened after a few years and many washings and was easily fixed. I would definitely buy again, been eyeing one of those satin sleepers for a while, just have not had the disposable income to get anymore.

Comment - - -

The Adult Baby Shop in question is actually Hungarian and being close to Germany the language used is of German descent.

Checking the ebay seller site of pipineni results:

Member id pipineni ( 75iconBlueStar_25x25.gif)

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100%

Seller has had no negative feedbacks and only 2 neutrals so this is a good dealer/seller to do business with although a total of 75 feedbacks

is not a lot. No doubt he has had many off ebay "Private" sales that would not be recorded.

One thing I like especially is item:

Adult Baby LEDER Body Harness leather diaper (140609094116)

A bit pricey but terribly functional for the Adult Baby SISSY and with small pad locks it is restrictive and makes sure the diaper underneath will not

be removed and the wearer can be fasten in place to a feeding chair; stroller or other piece of (bondage) equipment.

The items he sells are not made for a long term fantasy senario - thus everyday wear can be critical.

Enjoy the "Spreading Diaper" - walking is not a suitable option only crawling about is !

BabyLock

• 4 weeks later...

I really haven't gotten much word on cloth diapers but the ones on this site looks to have the best looking I've seen. I really hope its not just the looks.

anyone have any opinions on these three?

Snap button diaper with spreading core:

http://adult-baby-sh...products_id=664

Velcro sides diaper with spreading core:

http://adult-baby-sh...products_id=643

Snap in latch cloth diaper:

http://adult-baby-sh...products_id=644

I think I like the spreading core ones sound the best, sounds like more absorbancy, but if anyone knows of better brands of cloth diapers, let me know.

• 3 months later...

I got £200 worth of clothes and nappies from there recently.

Here's my quick review.

I think they are rather well made but then again- you never know how long they are gonna last. As for nappies and absorbency, most of the clothing with spreading core is not something you want to wet. It's not that kind of material which is meant to be constantly wet. They've got some terry nappies- well, one, to be precise- snap-on - which is a proper cloth nappy.

As far as the spreading core goes: I think it's great idea but also I think they should do it differently. At the moment you get a lot of padding not only between your crotch but also on front and back of their clothing. It kinda looks weird, I'd rather have all that padding tightly compressed only to between legs section. Spreading core is softer than expected so even though they say "30 or 40cm" you can easly squeeze it to 15-20 cm.

As for looks: materials are great quality and adorable. Some of the designs look really cute, but some of them look a bit awkward- so you might feel like a baby but you won't really look like one.

Delivery was also quick. Most of items were made to measure but some of them were made much more accurate than others.

Large selection is definitely a plus!

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment you get a lot of padding not only between your crotch but also on front and back of their clothing. It kinda looks weird, I'd rather have all that padding tightly compressed only to between legs section. Spreading core is softer than expected so even though they say "30 or 40cm" you can easly squeeze it to 15-20 cm.

I'm planning to get myself one of the spreading rompers and I actually like what you said. The extended padding makes it look kinda like a gigantic diaper, and the fact that it can be sqeezed is a blessing for my hips - I was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle a 40cm spread for long.

Now, if only the EUR exchange rate was more favourable...

They really do go over the top, don't they. Most of this stuff looks teribly uncomfortable, and the rest is bought in/copied from Privatina, which is much better.

They really do go over the top, don't they.  Most of this stuff looks teribly uncomfortable, and the rest is bought in/copied from Privatina, which is much better.

I think spreaders are a bit of a niche item for people. Some like them, others don't.

Well, they do seem to cater to the more radical crowd (like they emphasize that everything is thick and warm, for example, and most of the stuff can be made lockable). However, the soft spreading pants sound much more comfortable that the hard, leather spreaders available elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

are these usable by themselves as diapers. i did notice that not all of their outfits, spreaders or not, say diaper in the description and the ones that do have and * by the word diaper. i just don't want to order what would, for me at least, be useless if it isn't also a FULLY functional and highly absorbant diaper.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought from them on ebay (seller pipineni) twice about 3 months ago. I bought two spreading pants, one in fleece with frills with nylon inside and the other all in nylon with bib and shoulder straps. Both are well made, no loose threads or sloppy stitching. The fabric is also good quality.

I am now talking with them over email about making a custom outfit and so far it's going fine, they reply in English, usually within a day.

I placed ny order with them last tuesday and i just got an update today saying delivered. I assume it was delivered to the postal service since its being shipped from germany to the united states. Do they not give tracking info out on orders?