LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping In Curlers And Diapers

jesica

Hello, years ago, I had several perms and on several occassions I went to bed with curlers in my hair. Not very comfortable sleeping in, they were hard plastic and brush roller types plus a hair net. I did not sleep in a diaper then. Now, not enough hair and no perm. Has anyone ever experienced this?

I had a weekend session with a domme about 10 years ago. It was more sissyish than babyish. She did put my hair up in foam rollers with the built in plastic clips. I had them in my hair for the better part of a day. I was thankful she did not use the wire rollers with the brushes inside them. They were lumpy, even with a pillow. Edges seemed to dig into my skull. I have not slept with my hair in rollers since, nor had my hair in them. But it was something kinky to experience.

Eww; yuck. I do sleep with a tiara and I have none of that, thank goodness. It is just the light caress of the band and where the combs are

I have never tried sleeping in a tiara or a wig. I suspect both would just slide around. Imagine waking up with the back of the wig in front of your face. My hair has been long enough to curl for 12 years now. I did love the attention while they were being put in. But the lumpy head covering was hard to sleep with. In the right situation I would easily go along with the beauty treatment again.

Everything stays in place and is very easy to sleep with, If my tiara should end up backwards, I just say I am into rap and hip-hop and nobody questions me, they just say "it figures"

• 2 weeks later...

You would not like that. I tried that and it is terribly lumpy with either a petti or a crinoline. You would do better to wear a babydoll like I do. I do not mean one of the slutty things that are the order of the day. I mean a little girl style babydoll about halfway to the knee/ Ebay has tons of them. Look up peppermint lady.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/peppermintlady394/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Also I dislike pettis; I find them too "heavy" and smothery. I wear crinolines under my dresses. They fill out just as well and are lighter and airier

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

U only have Dolly Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine and Dolly Lisa Michelle Denise Christine and my bed can only hold me and one of them

dgdollies.jpg