1. 1. In addition to diapers I like:

• Spankings
    • Bondage
    • Watersports
    • S & M
    • Rubber and Latex
    • Non-Diaper Age Play
    • Other (tell us!)

Over the last 26 years rubber/latex has also come to include PVC and even leather

I put spankings (only like it gentle though!), non-diaper ageplay (a diaper is just a HIGHLY effective and important accessory to me, but I also just like getting in the headspace and other things like bath time and feeding) and 'other', because, well, all my other little turn-ons and 'normal' things like kissing and nippleplay.

Haha, I could not pass this one up.

Here is a short list of the things I like: Spankings (hand, paddle, cane, painful spankings), bondage, masochism, nipple torture (my personal favorite), enemas, blindfolds, receiving end of a strap-on, anal toys (ooh, that includes figging too), caging, cross-dressing/sissification (second favorite), electrical stimulation, and cock and ball torture

I will add more when I try more and after finding I like them of course.

• 4 weeks later...

Several years ago the wife and I were into watersports together. She provided most of the "water" and I think she preferred it that way. I also do some cross dressing with panties and nightgowns. Love wearing a nice satiny nightgown over my diaper and plastic panties. A great feeling.

I have many I want to try but haven't. The most appealing are spankings (no belts or whips), maybe coupled with some bondage (no handcuffs), and certain forms of fearplay. I don't like not knowing (or at least having a good idea about) what is going to happen next in real life, but knowing that my 'friend' wouldn't let me come to real-life permanent harm makes being scared appealing. Some semi-public humiliation in controlled circumstances would be exciting too. All with the right person of course- I couldn't handle most of this casually except for giving the spanking a try, which is what I'm going to do with my next relationship should I be lucky enough to have one.

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

im both sub and dom so i like most of these things from both sides;

spanking,scat (everything, but the realy heavy stuff is reserved for fantasy only), fury (i have several fursonas), age play (both older and younger), light bondage, changeing nappies (mine and other peoples), force feeding, enemas, dildos (and anything else you want to put in a bum hole), regression, roleplay, feeder/feedee and extreme weight gain, forced incontinance, excessively large heavy nappies.... hmmmm im sure i have missed a few but you get the idea, im into a lot of things but i would stress i would never force them on anyone unless i know it wil be well recieved.

• 1 month later...

I'm a switch.

My partner likes shibari/bondage, needle play, and sensation play.

I'm into...lots of things, to include diapers, bathroom control (being told when I can go, and how I can go), fire play, knife play, violet wand play, spankings, floggings, nipple torture (I can almost cum from this one alone), biting, and well pain in all its forms if being dominated right, figging, pegging, enemas, forceful face fucks, etc...