• Non-Diaper Age Play
    • Other (tell us!)

In addition to diapers I like:

1. Spankings (102 votes [22.22%])

2. Bondage (108 votes [23.53%])

3. Watersports (58 votes [12.64%])

4. S & M (57 votes [12.42%])

5. Rubber and Latex (51 votes [11.11%])

6. Non-Diaper Age Play (37 votes [8.06%])

7. Other (tell us!) (46 votes [10.02%]): umm... humiliation, preferaby w/a public component... incest FANTASIES and roleplaying incest scenarios (yes I'm messed up :giljotiini: ...)

For me it is splosh/wam. I enjoy doing high chair scenes where i get verry messies. One thing I like to do is put fiber, chilli and rice in the blender, and blend it to a thick sticky puree. Then I put a bowl in front of me with towels on my lap, having washed my hands and face with care. Then, I stick my hands into the bowl, and I feed myself handful after handful. I guide the chilli rice into my mouth, and a small amount spreads accrost my face with every bite. I will have to try sucking my fingers clean when chilli riced so I will get it all over my forehead as well. I thoroughly enjoy the feeling of being messy with food, and I have self pied several times. And I think drinking my wakeup babas like a baby under the covers counts as non diaper age play. It is fun, and can make me feel like a baby when I don't have time to deal with diapers, which is quite often.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I truly am a Sissy, so when I do not have a diaper on, I am wearing panties. And when able to dress up, I like to fully cross dress, with makeup, wig, breast forms.... the whole nine yards. I also love strapon play. Not for the anal aspect, but from the feminine aspect.

• 2 weeks later...

Im really addicted to Sucking my own breasts, I am really wanting to force myself to lactate so I can breast feed my boyfriend (thats such a huge turn on to think about)

or another women-which IS a fetish for me because I wouldn't consider myself lesbian or even bi.