LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Gerber Peva Plastic Panties

I just wonder how these will compare to the VIP pants that were patterned after the Gerber design. I have several pairs of these and treasure them, as they are "THE" most comfortable and best fitting pants I have worn :D

Looking at the pictures it's difficult to determine if they have the forward facing lag holes like the old design *shrug*

We'll have to see when they come out.

Post pictures please when you receive them :thumbsup:

Hi Stevie,

These are definitely not the old VIP panties. VIP were PVC with a really nice textured milky white plastic. However they didn't have wide enough elastic and they always stretched out before they developed any holes or got brittle. Baby has been wearing them about 3 months now around the clock. They aren't like anything else I've ever experienced. I think he may be wearing them years after the testing completes. LOL.

• 1 month later...

Never been a fan of Greenpeace but here is something interesting

And it DOESN'T taste like chicken!

I receiced my pants last week and love them, they are far the noisyest pants I have ever worn. I do not see how they can worn out in public without being noticed. I use mine at night for my bedtime diapers and have had no leaks for a week. I should warn you they do run small, I wear a XL in Gary pants and had to get a 2XL in the Peva pants.

Was not there a television show about this at one time: "Leave it to Peva"?

Well I figured it would...erm...quack somebody up. Besides the phrase is "go where no man has gone before". It did not say anything about Little Girls

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a couple of Gerber baby panties to see what this material is like. They feel like a garbage bag or the outside of an older pamper. I kind of thought so

No thanks

I saw a few packages of size 4T on Ebay and would have gotten them for Andrea Lynne Rechel Christine and Lisa Michelle Denise Christine if they were good but given what they feel like, that is a big NOT! I suppose they are alright for Little Boys

! I suppose they are alright for Little Boys

I bought six pairs and like them very much. I find them very comfortable to sleep in, and love the fact that they are so crinkly. I would be quite happy to wear these most any time. And, as a 2yr old girl, they are quite alright for me! Having said that, if you were brought up on vinyl like me, the texture is not right - it just isn't. My vinyl pants will continue to be my main waterproof panties...

missy

The texture is a little weird, but you get used to it. I love them! As far as size, the first ones I order were smalls, which were too small for me. So I ordered medium and they fit fine.