• Blankies
    • Bedwetting
    • Pants wetting
    • Tantrums
    • Spanking seeking
    • Other

• 2 months later...

Let's see . . .

I quit the cigarettes-and-coffee diet 10 years ago so now I'm down to just junk food, weed, tattoos, loud music, buying tools, and my Harley. I have a few drinks now and then, not anything I would call a vice.

Not really into the kid stuff, myself. Although, one could argue I was a "big kid" of 14 or so and in that rebellious/destructive/pyro phase.

• 2 weeks later...

Vices -well,

I do use cigarette tobacco, but I do not buy cigarettes, just loose cigarette tobacco, and sometimes hand toll the (using E-Z Wider 1 1/2) or actually most of the time, use it in a "Mini-pipe" (Typically used for Marijuana or Hashish).

I used to drink until about a year and a half ago when health issues put a damper on that - something that yes alcohol could cause, but in my case no one seems to think that was the cause, however I wold just rather not take a chance on it flaring up again just because I wanted a few drinks.

And two others, but I don't know that they fit due to the way and why I use them. Those being Marijuana and Opium based medication, the marijuana is used for Vertigo, pain control, and as an appetite stimulant (without it I just about don't have one at all, mainly due to the above mentioned problem, and I don't after smoking it, go for candy, cake, exc. No No, it's more like steak, potato, broccoli, exc.) And the Opium based drugs - come on do I really need to tell you what Opium is good for in terms of medical use?.

I'd like to own a vintage box of Pampers from the late 60's early 70's

I remember the day my mean mom gave away my diapers.

They were in a purple box (Toddlers)

In fact IDK when they started using tapes.

They required diaper pins for the first year or more.

I sure miss the Pamper's baby too. Wish I knew the story of who he/she is, etc.

I remember laying down after Mr Rogers for a nappy in my Play Pen.

Just looking at each other as I patted my crinkly butt and went to sleep.

The next day mean mommy got this awful thing called a potty chair.

More like an electric chair. I want my diapers BACK!

oh lord.

adult vices: smoking (only socially!) drinking more than i should, sex (i am perfectly capable of being monogamous, but not capable of being celibate even when single) i did smoke a bit of weed before i became a nurse but i can lose my license forever if i'm drug tested- i indulge in molly now occasionally because it's out of your system in less than day so i don't have to worry about it, and it doesn't have any long term side effects... also i eat way too much chocolate and candy and pasta and should be way fatter than i am. and drink about 5 cans of dr. pepper a day. oh and i facebook on my phone at work. soooooo many vices.

little vices: pacis and more pacis and i keep getting new ones so i can have one to match whatever color i'm wearing :P and my blankie and my tiger, and thumbsucking, and pants wetting and bedwetting (hence i still wear diapers even though i'm a little girl and NOT a baby! :blush: ) and doing whatever i can to get a spanking... hehe.

vices here, vices there, vices vices everywhere!

Lets see, Adult vices would be wine, beer and bourbon. I really miss smoking cigeretes, But I stoped that a few monthes ago. And I do occasionally like to have a toke.

little vices. Super dry kids, bambino teddys and footed jammys.

If being a DL is a vice, and diaper wear/useage is a vice, and if what once were vices are now habits - REO Speedwagon tune - I'm all IN! And, since diapers are a legitimate legal product for a legitimate need, that I choose to wear and use them is MY "thing", and I embrace it wholeheartedly! Diaper on, AB/DL community!

• 5 months later...

Hmmm...well, as an adult I definitely think about work too much. It's always on my mind, so my biggest challenge has always been truly relaxing. Consequently, I also don't get enough sleep, I drink too much coffee, and I tend to overeat or undereat. I also don't exercise nearly as much as I should--but then again, I tend to be overcritical and perfectionist. I'm in perfectly fine shape, for the most part--but I know that if things don't change my health won't last long. I'm more likely to be frail rather than overweight in my age.

As far as child things go, I'd say that I can be a bit too attached at times. I latch on, and I don't wanna let go...

• 5 months later...

The other one of my Child Vices is pooping myself whenever im stressed, angry or upset.

I don't really have an Adult Vice I put down food because since i started hormones 3 years ago I have gained a rather big appetite. . But I don't see being Transsexual as a Vice because this is something you know you want all your life. It is not a crutch to lean on that will just go away.