LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Guide To Wetting Yourself

I figured that since so many people are always asking how to wet themselves I figure why not start a thread that just has all that knowledge. Feel free to add!

One my favorites is the breath holding trick.

1. Water load by SLOWLY drinking a few glasses of water in an hour or two

2. When you feel the need to pee, take a breath, not a deep one.

3. Exhale about 2/3 of your lungs

4. Hold breath for 45 seconds to a minute (no longer than minute, remember you need oxygen)

5. Hopefully you tricked your body into thinking it was over loading on carbon dioxide causing your pelvic floor to drop.

More info here

Breath holding technique(s)

Remember its psychological as well as physiological, your brain does control every part of your body so use it

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to what I posted in the beginning, it also helps to stretch your torso out if you have trouble getting flow going.

1. Find an area where you can put you can grab onto something above you (door frame, etc..)

2. Use your arms to support your weight from above (kind of like doing pullups)

3. Slowly stretch your lower abdomen, it should feel like you are pushing your butt out while trying to stick the front of your abdomen as far away from your butt as possible

4. If you are still having trouble try the breath technique

You can also try this technique while laying down on your back, it should feel as if you're trying to push your butt into the ground; also you can try this while laying on your belly, it should feel like you are forcing your abdomen into the ground while trying to stick your butt as far as possible into the air. If you try this technique while laying down I suggest starting on a hard surface (floor), so as to get a feel for the mechanics of what you're doing to pelvic floor and sphincter (I find closing my eyes helps to increase my concentration on what my body is doing internally and my makes me pay attention to my breathing as well).

More to come!

Whenever I want to wear & wet my diapers alot: 1) I drink about a pot of coffee for the caffiene 2) I drink two (32-44oz) glasses of water as quickly as I can 3) I go back & forth with coffee/tea & water to keep my bladder something to work with while I do whatever. On some days I'll work around the house inside or out then other days I'll watch T.V. or play on the PC. Depends how much water my body has to start with how fast this starts to work. If I want a very squishy diaper I'll use disp.diapers. The longer I wear & wet the easier I wet my diaper without thinking about it. :D

• 1 month later...

I found that drinking water consistently through out the whole day definitely helps with the water loading process and making it easier to wet without paying attention to it. Also not paying attention to what you are wearing also helps, such as playing video games, reading, writing, normal things that you do every day; really helps with some of the "mental" barriers.

Since I finally have my own place I have been thinking about working on night control, if anyone has tips message me or post it here (nothing involving benadryl)

Oh, and an occasional water pill can make a huge a difference, but use sparingly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm, I tried it and I got to the 45 second mark but nothing happened .. i was just gasping for air haha. Is this technique supposed to make you unaware that you have released your bladder? If so i must be doing something wrong :/

• 3 years later...

I tried the breathing technique last night before going to sleep with a semi-full bladder. I got just a trickle, or at least it felt like barely a trickle so I stopped trying and went to sleep. When I woke up my diaper was about half full!! Anyone else had this experience with the breathing technique where the dribble perpetuates after you've stopped the breathing technique?

• 4 months later...

Well, for what it's worth - this is something I have been doing to help naturally wet and I never knew there was some science behind it. It really works for me! Furthermore, I find it helps to find a specific point to look at as well - our minds have an unconscious connection between

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/2/2016 at 1:11 PM, eatenbywo1ves said:

Is this still useful to anyone? Feel free to add on to what i have already discussed.

I wet plenty while I'm awake. I'd like to be able to do it more in my sleep (more than once or twice a week, that is).

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to make a more in depth posting about this topic in the future, but this definitely that can help along with the process. So, here's a link dump on mindfulness.

Mindfulness from TED Radio Hour

Wiki article

Neural mechanisms of mindfulness meditation

Research in meditation

Brain activity and meditation

Not really big into eastern medicine or homeopathic treatments, but there is something to this I think.