LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Plastic Panties!

DailyDi

Win a free pair of Priva plastic pants.

Generously sized, vinyl pants slip over underwear or diapers to end embarrassing leaks. Designed for all-day and overnight comfort, they have non-binding waist and leg openings. Made of a special vinyl that stays soft and quiet even after repeated washings. These incontinence products are machine wash and dry.

• Available in sizes: M(26"-34"), L(34"-42"), XL(46"-52") or (52"-58")

Just reply with your size and why you need plastic panties for a chance to win. Have fun with it... if you make me laugh, you'll stick out in my mind!

Minimum of three winners will be chosen. Open to adults 18 or older, worldwide

Update: Contest ends Sept 15th as that is the expected delivery date for my shipment :)

• Like 1

I need them because my bathing cap has gone missing, probably stolen by the dog, this means I have to get wet hair every time I take a bath.. Not fair! Just because she is angry I took her out in the rain for a walk..sheesh.. bad dog.. bad.. bad... bad!

And hey..with the leg openings it means I can have piggytails without curling them up under the hood :)

I have a pretty large brain but I think the head is pretty normal sized so a medium would probably work perfect :D

Honestly, & Openly, I would like to have a pair so that I could try to avoid leaking & waking up in a wet bed at night. I've discovered that I'm a side sleeper (besides the fact that I move alot in my sleep.) Maybe I'm a side-sleeper because I'm having unconscience dreams that I don't remember of being thrown off the side of a boat! (You said to have fun with it, so I did.) lol The Medium Size would be my size.

Rockies Fan.

As a DL and almost exclusively disposable wearer, I find that I like waterproof pants that allow me to push the limits of capacity of my disposables. After all, a man's got to know his limitations. (Dirty Harry - 1973)

Medium and thanks for all you do for the community.

waist is 45 inches

why i need a pair my cooler keeps leaking and uses alot of diapers so ihave to change it alot when i would just like to let it go while sleeping.

need a new seat cover so my butt doesn't get wet while driving the truck, its scary.

need a bag for fishing for if i forget the catch basket.

XL please! My waist is XL, my cloth diapers XL, I wet XL, and use XL amount of diapers! W/O plastic panties, XL wet pants and bed. Crummy rhyme XL Priceless!

PS - I have no clue why I would have a Warn Status! Never posted anything that would warrant that.

You know I could use some plastic pants to cover my diapers to help seal in what I cant keep in. Plastic Pants over diapers also have a impact statement for the one wearing them, and for those who may happen to take notice. If the plastic\rubber pant is printed in nursery prints, it emphasis the baby status and adds to the humiliation factor while also allowing for the diaper worn under the big baby pant could be used to its potential and making the wearer understand the reasons diapers and plastic pants are needed. I personally wear a Small\Medium sized Plastic Pant and diaper, though I like wearing my diapers bulky and very babyish. *blush*

As to why: Two words "Christine Daryleanne"

as to the size, the same size as my head "large"

As to the silence No problem, you cannot miss me because I blow my own horn since I am the only one who can do it right

I need them because well if i don't get them, I'll be sure to stop by your house and you'll be stuck having to mop up puddles everywhere!!!!! BWAHAHAHA PUDDLES! PUDDLES I SAY!!!!! Oh and because I only have one pair of plastic pants left without a hole in them :(

My dadda says I needs them cuz I keep leaving wet spots on the couch... I just want them cuz they make my pants more crinkly, and pretty cute pictures on them make me happy too... Size medium =)

Win a free pair of Priva plastic pants.

Generously sized, vinyl pants slip over underwear or diapers to end embarrassing leaks. Designed for all-day and overnight comfort, they have non-binding waist and leg openings. Made of a special vinyl that stays soft and quiet even after repeated washings. These incontinence products are machine wash and dry.

• Available in sizes: M(26"-34"), L(34"-42"), XL(46"-52") or (52"-58")

Just reply with your size and why you need plastic panties for a chance to win. Have fun with it... if you make me laugh, you'll stick out in my mind!

Minimum of three winners will be chosen. Open to adults 18 or older, worldwide

Update: Contest ends Sept 15th as that is the expected delivery date for my shipment :)

ugh, does that mean I have to get my hair wet for atleast 17 more days... Oh my oh my.. That dog is really going for a long walk next time it rains..

Well, I've always thought that a diaper never needs to be changed until it leaks. Without plastic pants, that means that every diaper worn in public ends in visible wetspots! And really, who wants those dark, telltale elipses on their butt twice a day?

mine needs pwastic pants cos when i go shopping wif a nappy on and it leeks in da middle of da store :crybaby: i cant blame it on the uk weather and the fact it's raining and my waterproof over trousers have a leek in the crouch area at the front and i is walking round da busy supermarket where theres 1000's of other shoppers with a socking wet crouch cos i leeked :crybaby: and it's a sunny day mine needs size large

Plastic panties are the best,

Keeps things drier than all the rest.

Using diapers, ain't no shame

If incontinent or as a game.

Many sizes from which to pick,

Size large would get my tick.

If no colour I could choose,

Whichever I get, would get used.

Comfy, cozy, snug and dry,

Daily wettings - I don't cry.

Broke my back in '89,

Alive and kicking - I'm doing fine.

Cloth is my preference, but I must say,

Disposables are simpler through the day.

They can leak, leave tell tale marks,

Preventing leaks would be a great start.

For all your efforts, you should be thanked.

This fine website, should be #1 ranked.

Daily diapers is a rush,

On the web, and on my tush.